Author Topic: yo remember that hip hop high school thread back in the day?  (Read 78 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo remember that hip hop high school thread back in the day?
« on: February 21, 2007, 06:51:56 PM »
yo i dont know why this just dropped into my head but i remembered that post where all niggaz was at a high school and shit....and all had different roles........

now i gotta question.........if u was the cat running the school and could kick niggaz out for whatever reason, put niggaz in high / middle / low classes.........how would you do it?!

thats a crazy question still.........

......for example....imma give you a pop version......name of school.........pop/rnb/soul bitches high school....

alicia keys- prom queen   
usher - prom king

id get rid of britney spears......she'd get kicked out for being a dumb bitch who shaved her head.....

alicia keys/aguilera/shakira/mary j/ = higher tier

nelly fertado/justin and so on middle class....

and i dunno mang....parish hilton? lower band....infact imma have to get rid of that bitch for being a dumb ass bitch......

but you get the point....now drop your hip hop high schools versions!!

peace!

p.s.....you can move this to the g-spot if u want, i do not really know where this belongs!! peace!

it would be funny but dope to see people like brants version of this......like were yayo would fit in his school and game,lol.....

peace!