Author Topic: Cam'ron is political... old but classic  (Read 308 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: Cam'ron is political... old but classic
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 07:42:41 PM »
I think this video is complete bullshit......and ignorance. And since nobody said that, I will.

Who really took this seriously?

The whole thing was sad. O'Reilly and the teacher were talking about a serious problem affecting society, and Camron and Dash were making light of the whole situation and acting like clowns. And *suprise* the idiots on DubCC think they were cool and laugh at what they did.

By the way Elevz, what exactly did O'Reilly say that was crap?
clowns?
nigga u see a red nose on them?
just cause they told it how it is u aint gota hate

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 03:48:46 AM »
I think this video is complete bullshit......and ignorance. And since nobody said that, I will.

Who really took this seriously?

The whole thing was sad. O'Reilly and the teacher were talking about a serious problem affecting society, and Camron and Dash were making light of the whole situation and acting like clowns. And *suprise* the idiots on DubCC think they were cool and laugh at what they did.

By the way Elevz, what exactly did O'Reilly say that was crap?

Basically, his whole attitude was to make the viewer sceptical about Hip-Hop. Just look at the way he announces Cam'ron and Dame:

O'Reilly: We have Grammy nominated rapper Cam'ron who raps about pimping, and hoes, and bitches.
Now gentlemen, we're going to have a nice intelligent discussion here, and I'm going to moderate this discussion.
- Cam'ron: "Pimping and bitches?"
O'Reilly: You've got it in your record [sceptical voice]Purple Haze[/sceptical voice] right here.

Basically, throughout the entire discussion O'Reilly has been doing all he can to make Cam'ron and Dame seem less credible. That's some ethos reasoning right there, and no 'objective' journalist should ever do this at all. It was his job as a host to guide the discussion between the teacher and Cam'ron & Damon Dash, but not to jump right in the middle and influence it all he can.

What he did was making Cam'ron and Dame seem like they are not credible, so that his own reasoning would seem logic, because he didn't even have to pay attention to the words of Cam'ron and Dame. That's some dirty below-the-belt hitting right there, even though he may have been right in his reasoning. Bias ruled this discussion, not logical reasoning.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 03:48:02 PM »
I thought Cam made an excellent point when saying that it's on the parents to be responsible for what their kids are listening to. 

What if the kids doesn't have parents? Or what if the parents aren't involved in their life?

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 04:00:35 PM »
I thought Cam made an excellent point when saying that it's on the parents to be responsible for what their kids are listening to. 

What if the kids doesn't have parents? Or what if the parents aren't involved in their life?

Then they'll say fuck whitey and join my revolution, which is what all real niggas are supposed to do.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »
Cam destroyed O'reillys faggot ass!

everlast1986

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 05:03:13 PM »

lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 05:09:19 PM »
^your explorer is disgusting
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 05:13:52 PM »
^ LOL!

Beatz how do you function?

everlast1986

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 05:19:35 PM »
what? oh yeah IE7 is a piece of shit and Firefox is 10x better hahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2007, 07:36:36 PM »
Well, I think hip-hop would be the least of that kid's problems, wouldn't you agree?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2007, 08:18:51 PM »
this topic is the shit lmao

8) 8) 8)

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 03:58:23 AM »
what? oh yeah IE7 is a piece of shit and Firefox is 10x better hahaha

Dude... Seriously... Right-click in your menu and uncheck all these bullshit options! I don't think I've ever seen anyone with seven (!!!) search options in their explorer, and you probably don't even use them...