Author Topic: what american peeps got against canada?  (Read 1193 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: what american peeps got against canada?
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 01:18:58 PM »
I've like most of the canadians i've met in my life. They're peaceful folk and perhaps this is the reason why lots of Americans talk shit, just because they can and there won't be any serious retaliation. Though it is true that Canada hasn't really many ground-breaking things throughout its history, good or bad, while the US definitely has, so i see what Brad Piff is saying
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 01:34:43 PM »
I wouldn't say that left wing canadians dislike americans, but stupid people from the left wing do so. Most of these people think americans are like c walker but i respect every american who respect the fact that i'm canadian and I speak french. I was never disrespected by any american in my face, i met a lot in bars and clubs but they always nice with me, but when i open my tv, read newspaper or go on the internet these people change and always clown us about the fact we love hockey and they say we don't have electricity and we're all stupid and things like that. That's what pisses me off the most.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 01:36:39 PM »
Of course there's people like that, theres people like that in every part of the world. I love chilling in Canada but honestly most of the time as soon as I mention i'm american(usually dont have to lol) somebody thnks i'm the official representative of George W. Bush and feel a need to come over to tell me what they think, like I give a fuck. Those people are here too so don't trip.

yeah, but it's normal, it's viceral, we don't understand how you could elect this guy, we hate him so much. Personnaly i hate him more than sadam and ben laden combined and god knows i hate these two with a passion.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 02:14:35 PM »
yeah, but it's normal, it's viceral, we don't understand how you could elect this guy, we hate him so much. Personnaly i hate him more than sadam and ben laden combined and god knows i hate these two with a passion.

He didn't win the popular vote buddy, so that means the majority of people arent retards. Most of the anti-bush shit is and has been coming from within our country, I dont know how people think we support this guy.

I wouldn't say that left wing canadians dislike americans, but stupid people from the left wing do so. Most of these people think americans are like c walker but i respect every american who respect the fact that i'm canadian and I speak french. I was never disrespected by any american in my face, i met a lot in bars and clubs but they always nice with me, but when i open my tv, read newspaper or go on the internet these people change and always clown us about the fact we love hockey and they say we don't have electricity and we're all stupid and things like that. That's what pisses me off the most.

You know what pisses me off? People that make large generalizing statements about how a country with 300 million individual people think. How are you going to act like your country doesnt make jokes at our expense?

and who the fuck has dissed me twice in here when I havent said a single bad thing about canadians.

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 02:40:10 PM »
is this guy PLO Style really that dumb or is this an act?

get outta here with these stupid ass questions

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 03:04:29 PM »

He didn't win the popular vote buddy, so that means the majority of people arent retards. Most of the anti-bush shit is and has been coming from within our country, I dont know how people think we support this guy.

You know what pisses me off? People that make large generalizing statements about how a country with 300 million individual people think. How are you going to act like your country doesnt make jokes at our expense?

and who the fuck has dissed me twice in here when I havent said a single bad thing about canadians.

it's not about how they think, it's about how they move

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 03:05:03 PM »

you know what? fuck you motherfucker

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 03:19:48 PM »
haha   got your card pulled today buddy

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 03:51:20 PM »
no, you're just a lil bitch that want my attention but i wont waist my time with your ass

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 04:43:54 PM »

you know what? fuck you motherfucker

You just said that you hate George W. Bush more than Sadaam Hussein and Osama Bin laden. How can we take you seriously after saying that?

Are all Canadians seriously this stupid?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2007, 04:46:40 PM »
who do you hate more? adolph hitler, sadam, ben laden, or al gore, and why?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 04:57:23 PM »
who do you hate more? adolph hitler, sadam, ben laden, or al gore, and why?

I hate Hitler and Ben Laden the most because they are the most evil.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2007, 05:54:58 PM »
what is more evil to you, killing for your ideologies or killing for money and oil?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2007, 06:01:05 PM »
what is more evil to you, killing for your ideologies or killing for money and oil?

Does it really make a fucking difference? Seriously, you're just as dumb as CWalker.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2007, 08:23:57 PM »

Does it really make a fucking difference? Seriously, you're just as dumb as CWalker.

No there is no difference  ::), and i know it, i'm just trying to point the weakness in his statement and argumentation. I'm just trying to understand how he think and why but you're not smart enough to realise what i'm doing. Would you please now get the fuck out of this thread if you ain't got anything intelligent to add? thanks