Author Topic: what american peeps got against canada?  (Read 1211 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: what american peeps got against canada?
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »
some americans make me laugh, thinking your country is better. fuck is up with your gun laws? :P

now i expect some fake G to come here and say "brap brap, we love our gun laws so i can shoot some1 up"

i love gangsta rap as much as the nexy guy...but it doesn't work like that :D
america is better than canada hands down
the only thing canada has is snow and pussies that ran there to escape the war.
america got the ladies, the weather, the money, the ladies, and everything else i cant think of cause im tired as fuck
with all due respect ............ canada sucks fat dick

Man i didn't expect such a immature statement from you, you're talking about your perspective and most people believe their shit is the best. even people from france think their country is better. I wouldn't say my country is better, it is probably better on some aspects, and your country is the best with other things. But we do have ladies, but we don't have money, so ladies love us for what we are. And with more than 65 % of the population who are morbid obese there's not that many chicks left on 300 million people
i had a bad experince there so i hate it
but i got love for some people there, i got some fam out there,
when i was there i didnt see many good lookin women, mostly fat rocker dykes, but i went to vancover so maybe its different in some places

swangin and bangin

Re: what american peeps got against canada?
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2007, 08:05:08 PM »
some americans make me laugh, thinking your country is better. fuck is up with your gun laws? :P

now i expect some fake G to come here and say "brap brap, we love our gun laws so i can shoot some1 up"

i love gangsta rap as much as the nexy guy...but it doesn't work like that :D
america is better than canada hands down
the only thing canada has is snow and pussies that ran there to escape the war.
america got the ladies, the weather, the money, the ladies, and everything else i cant think of cause im tired as fuck
with all due respect ............ canada sucks fat dick

Man i didn't expect such a immature statement from you, you're talking about your perspective and most people believe their shit is the best. even people from france think their country is better. I wouldn't say my country is better, it is probably better on some aspects, and your country is the best with other things. But we do have ladies, but we don't have money, so ladies love us for what we are. And with more than 65 % of the population who are morbid obese there's not that many chicks left on 300 million people
O and i said with all due respect so that cancells out everything negative