Author Topic: Break up to make up confirmed  (Read 1449 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Break up to make up confirmed
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2007, 04:41:50 AM »
Beef! Beef! Beef!  ;D I'd like a direct quote from that french magazine kthnxbye. Write the whole interview if you have to.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2007, 06:25:36 AM »
this thread has gotten a little out of control ;D

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2007, 06:35:53 AM »
i love this westcoast muzik ! since i'm 6 (in 1993) i listen Snoop,Pac,Dpg and all this ish !!
I hate the french rap  i maybe love 2 or 3  album, seriously !!
What is your problems if i listen this shit?? Man ain't no gangbangin in France, ain't no crips ain't no bloods ! I live in something like a ghetto. But ain't nuthin like your home man ! Don't talk shit on what you don't know !! In my hood we selling drugs too some guys have guns some not some guys rob and some not !! We have bitchz too we have drink too !! We are not different.
I never disrespect u if you don't disrespect me !  Ain't got nuthin but love for everybody are cool !!

Like u man i loved and still love this death row era this G-Funk era this Gangsta Shit era... and even more of u !!

So tell me what is the problem??

some people have big ego s.talking about the us the france who gangbanging the most you are just hilarious.in france i can tell u there is no gang but some people who s hanging with the people in the neighborhood and they were wild gansta hustlers and all the same shit u have in us the only big difference is the weapon it s more difficult to have in france but we also have it.but dont worried american people u are the best and i known u love that big ego s fuck the world
one love from france hoods.

agree  8)
+ snoop, daz, ect... work with french guys !!

For exemple the ost of Asterix

this is Snoop ft Jamel ( no rapper is a french comedian)  on a HOT DAZ BEAT !!

Or Check this out !!

Daz Dillinger ft Doc Gyneco Produce by daz !

http://thawestizbacc.blog.mongenie.com/index.php?idblogp=291532 

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 07:59:35 AM by Snoopaveli »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2007, 11:19:58 AM »
i love this westcoast muzik ! since i'm 6 (in 1993) i listen Snoop,Pac,Dpg and all this ish !!
I hate the french rap  i maybe love 2 or 3  album, seriously !!
What is your problems if i listen this shit?? Man ain't no gangbangin in France, ain't no crips ain't no bloods ! I live in something like a ghetto. But ain't nuthin like your home man ! Don't talk shit on what you don't know !! In my hood we selling drugs too some guys have guns some not some guys rob and some not !! We have bitchz too we have drink too !! We are not different.
I never disrespect u if you don't disrespect me !  Ain't got nuthin but love for everybody are cool !!

Like u man i loved and still love this death row era this G-Funk era this Gangsta Shit era... and even more of u !!

So tell me what is the problem??

some people have big ego s.talking about the us the france who gangbanging the most you are just hilarious.in france i can tell u there is no gang but some people who s hanging with the people in the neighborhood and they were wild gansta hustlers and all the same shit u have in us the only big difference is the weapon it s more difficult to have in france but we also have it.but dont worried american people u are the best and i known u love that big ego s fuck the world

agree  8)
+ snoop, daz, ect... work with french guys !!

For exemple the ost of Asterix

this is Snoop ft Jamel ( no rapper is a french comedian)  on a HOT DAZ BEAT !!

Or Check this out !!

Daz Dillinger ft Doc Gyneco Produce by daz !

http://thawestizbacc.blog.mongenie.com/index.php?idblogp=291532 

makes sense, europe has mad dpg love. do you know what these songs were released on?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2007, 11:31:03 AM »
some people have big ego s.talking about the us the france who gangbanging the most you are just hilarious.in france i can tell u there is no gang but some people who s hanging with the people in the neighborhood and they were wild gansta hustlers and all the same shit u have in us the only big difference is the weapon it s more difficult to have in france but we also have it.but dont worried american people u are the best and i known u love that big ego s fuck the world.but just in case remember the roitts in france don t forget that one.for the hip hop dont worry we have some good rappers some good producer and some us artist s have already work with french dude like game raekwan mobb deeps nas royce and for production some producers like focus like dr dre engineering mix some french cd.so shut the fuck up ok i m french and i love hip hop us but don t be stupid we don t need u.and hip hop us were not big if they not sell records worldwide don t forget that u are the biggest market but without the rest of the world you are NOTHING.

lol wtf nobody was talking about who bangs the most between the countries, in fact, the only one saying how it is in france is french. Look who's ego got hurt and check yourself.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 11:33:52 AM by Smoke Break »

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2007, 11:56:18 AM »
LMFAO, by the time I hit Tanj's post i completely forgot this was about "break up to make up"

anyways... theres no 'real' crips or bloods anywhere outside of LA, everybody knows that

this is a funny thread, but it takes me a long fuckin time to read cuz of all the errors and shit :-\

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2007, 03:34:48 PM »
next caller please

Yo Man I'm French & I fucc U !!!

U don't know us biatch !! I read The Source, XXl in og version so shut the fucc up !!
Wow, we got a gang banging, motherfuckin crip from France!!! ::) I hate it when fans act like their favorite rappers, pathetic.
Fuck what you heard fool , we gang bang hard in France man http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=136811.0  :-X :grumpy:

correction, youre white and youre getting banged on by minorities that live in cités and don't have any connection to the internet, you probably scared to go outside and keep thinking k-maro is the definition of what's hot
what are you talking about man... don't try to teach me on my country or what hip hop is...  ::) you're just a moron who thinks he knows all about France whereas you're coming from Canada ... once again I don't deny there are some very dangerous hoods in France but nobody is gang-banging..  I'm not gonna my waste to argue with you, I think West Coast has already proved you're very clever  :-X

I've been to france more than 3 months in my whole life, i don't say i know everything, but probably a whole lot more than all you french mothafuckaz combined know about canada, plus i did my cp, ce1, ce2 and cm1 in a french school with french teacher studying french history and shit

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2007, 03:38:56 PM »
LMFAO, by the time I hit Tanj's post i completely forgot this was about "break up to make up"

anyways... theres no 'real' crips or bloods anywhere outside of LA, everybody knows that

this is a funny thread, but it takes me a long fuckin time to read cuz of all the errors and shit :-\

what makes a crip or a blood real? is it the official card member?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2007, 06:43:24 PM »

\

doesn't lil wayne claim to be a blood? ain't he southern?

the actual gangs started in the LA area

-T

westcoastavengers.com

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »

\

LMFAO, by the time I hit Tanj's post i completely forgo
t this was about "break up to make up"

-T

yeah, but there's nothing official with them, unlike the hells angels

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »

\

LMFAO, by the time I hit Tanj's post i completely forgo
t this was about "break up to make up"

-T

yeah, but there's nothing official with them, unlike the hells angels

nice reference. +1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2007, 08:36:36 PM »
You know before i started listening to hiphop i thought gangbangin was group sex.

The Maestro

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2007, 08:39:23 PM »
zidane should take up rapping.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2007, 09:09:07 PM »
RBL Posse > BWS, imo

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2007, 09:27:41 PM »
You know before i started listening to hiphop i thought gangbangin was group sex.

yeah, i told my daddy i wanted to gangbang on some fools lately he seemed kind of disapointed