Author Topic: When i thought D. row couldn't get any more gayer  (Read 1264 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
When i thought D. row couldn't get any more gayer
« on: October 11, 2001, 03:24:34 PM »
they sign Brandy's brother Ray J.....oh yeah let's keep it street suge....let's keep it gangsta now with that fruity pebble and the rest of your gansta black pop star r&b singers
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Murrow

Re: When i thought D. row couldn't get any more ga
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2001, 03:26:21 PM »
Fuck you, are you wasted Jake?

Dam, Suge is really tryin to get people who will make him forget Dre & Snoop.  He misses them.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2001, 03:30:17 PM »

Fuck you, are you wasted Jake?

Dam, Suge is really tryin to get people who will make him forget Dre & Snoop.  He misses them.

i hope your kidding....

ray j posses minimal singing talent

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2001, 03:31:58 PM »
I could beat the hell out of Ray J, and Suge is draftin him to Death Row!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2001, 03:34:45 PM »
where did u hear this rumor?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2001, 03:40:57 PM »
arigt cool incog...iwas worried that you were serious there for a minute

and this is NOT a rumor....i got this in an official email from HipHopAlerts

heres what they sent me

According to Atlantic artist Ray J, he is about to sign a new deal with
Suge Knight's Tha Row Records. While the deal is not yet official, he
said, Tha Row is closer to his personality. "A lot of people doubt me & my
image, but real recognize real," Ray J said.  At presstime, there was no
statement from Atlantic.

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2001, 03:46:51 PM »

HipHopAlerts
"A lot of people doubt me & my
image, but real recognize real," Ray J said.  

LOL.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2001, 03:50:55 PM »
I think Suge realizes that R&B can sell more than rap, and that's why he's getting some R&B artists.  If true, this is showing that Suge is willing to move on past Snoop and Dre.  I doubt that the dissing of Snoop and Daz will continue.  They wouldn't be releasing the Greatest Hits album except Priority wanted to release it.  I'm fairly sure they'd rather release a Crooked I or Above The Law album than another Snoop album.  

Plus, R&B never got a shot on Tha Row.  remember back in 1996-97, Tha Row had more R&B acts than now (BGOTI, 6 feet deep, Nate Dogg, Danny Boy, Michel'le, Jewell, B-Rezzel) compared to (J. Valentine, Pb, Devante?, Ray J?).  I'm sure Suge had plans for R&B albums to drop, except he was in jail and the people who were running Tha Row while he was incarcerated did not have those plans.  I know for a fact that Tha Row has signed more rappers, except they have not been announced, since they are local artists.  

I have a question for those that hate on Tha Row.  If Tha Row returns to the top of the rap game without dissing Snoop or Dre or Daz, will you still be disrespecting them, or will you give them some credit for how they turned around the company?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2001, 04:04:13 PM »
i seriously doubt deathrow will ever be the number one lable again....when this happens Pigs will fly and 2pac will rise from the dead and dedicate his life to making Biggy tributes

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2001, 04:51:34 PM »
Damn whats crackin Mack 11? But i think Ray J is a good signing to Tha Row as an R&B artist. It seems like most of you are brain washed into hatin anything DR does. I personally dont give a fuck My motto is if something is good I'm gonna bang it. BigJake How do you know DR will not have any sucess? no disrespect to DoggHouse bein that Tray D is cool peeps when i interviewed him, but Dogg House isnt doin anything big neither much as you would love to pretend and believe. The whole Wes Coast as a hole has went down in recent years. To bring the West back its gonna take less beefin and artist need to stick together. I know some gonna stay its all DR dissin. Hmm not true bein that lately it's been all Dogg House dissin on wax and at concerts. While on the other hand Suge makin moves with Devante from Jodeci and now tryin to get Ray J. But yet some of you are brain washed sayin this is a gay move. But yet praise Snoop for lettin Kid Rock write his rhymes? Some of you should get serious help and like the music for what it is and stop lookin up to one artist like he's the only artist on the face of the earth.

P.S I know most of you know I run www.toogangsta.net but also for alot of DPG fans such as myself peep my new site www.doggdays.com for all the fellow DPG fans. See i can surport both sides because Tha Row and DPG camp rep both rep the best side the west side.

Big Ups to the homies Trauma, BPlease and Mr Loc.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2001, 04:54:39 PM »
Ray J got no singing skills at all..wtf is tha row doing by signing his ass??..i can't believe this shit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2001, 05:11:34 PM »
2real....

Kid Rock is a real talent who is praised by rock legands like:

metallica
motor head
the remaining doors members
axle rose
ect.

ray j's singing is nothing special

he has no range
he has no lyrical content
his only claim to fame is that he's brandy's brother
he's basically a black pop singer

i'd hate on him if he was on Aftermahth , Def Jam or elektra records

and when did i ever say dogg house was on top??

2real if i was you i'd shut my mouth and stop putting words in my mouth

the only talent deathrow has is Crooked I and we'll see if Devante still has it when this jodeci record comes out

min0rity

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2001, 05:43:34 PM »

Damn whats crackin Mack 11? But i think Ray J is a good signing to Tha Row as an R&B artist. It seems like most of you are brain washed into hatin anything DR does. I personally dont give a fuck My motto is if something is good I'm gonna bang it. BigJake How do you know DR will not have any sucess? no disrespect to DoggHouse bein that Tray D is cool peeps when i interviewed him, but Dogg House isnt doin anything big neither much as you would love to pretend and believe. The whole Wes Coast as a hole has went down in recent years. To bring the West back its gonna take less beefin and artist need to stick together. I know some gonna stay its all DR dissin. Hmm not true bein that lately it's been all Dogg House dissin on wax and at concerts. While on the other hand Suge makin moves with Devante from Jodeci and now tryin to get Ray J. But yet some of you are brain washed sayin this is a gay move. But yet praise Snoop for lettin Kid Rock write his rhymes? Some of you should get serious help and like the music for what it is and stop lookin up to one artist like he's the only artist on the face of the earth.

P.S I know most of you know I run www.toogangsta.net but also for alot of DPG fans such as myself peep my new site www.doggdays.com for all the fellow DPG fans. See i can surport both sides because Tha Row and DPG camp rep both rep the best side the west side.

Big Ups to the homies Trauma, BPlease and Mr Loc.

no offense but damn you STILL dickriding for death row?!?!?!?!!? yo slap yourself from being dickwhooped fat dumbfuck when death hoz signed devante from jodeci that was smart but RAY J?!?!?!?!?! mannnn i thought death row was supposed to be the most "HARDEST" gangsta label ever, but look at this bullshit!!! i ain't got nothing against tha row cuz i like crooked i and ATL but man death row WILL NEVER RISE TO THE TOP EVER AGAIN!!!! and please print that

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2001, 06:04:16 PM »

2real....

Kid Rock is a real talent who is praised by rock legands like:

metallica
motor head
the remaining doors members
axle rose
ect.

ray j's singing is nothing special

he has no range
he has no lyrical content
his only claim to fame is that he's brandy's brother
he's basically a black pop singer

i'd hate on him if he was on Aftermahth , Def Jam or elektra records

and when did i ever say dogg house was on top??

2real if i was you i'd shut my mouth and stop putting words in my mouth

the only talent deathrow has is Crooked I and we'll see if Devante still has it when this jodeci record comes out

That's your opinion about rather Ray j has talent or not. Personally I dont give two shits about him but I dont understand how you can hate on DR workin with him when your Idol Snoop is lettin Kid Rock write hsi rhymes. Now how gangsta is that. Shut my mouth? You better shut your mouth with all that tuff guy talk on the message board. I didnt say you said Dogg House was on top. I was speaking in general to most heads on this board that act like anyone down with Dogg House is the only rap. I listen to a bit of everything from Death Row, Dogg House, Jay-Z new shit, nas new single etc. i just dont limit myself and act close minded when it come to music. I feel DR has talent in J Valtine, ATl and Crooked I. I'm not tryin to compare the two labels DH and DR, but alteast DR is tryin to do something diffrent out west instead of the same boring West Coast Crip shootin up bang bang shit. I'm  not dissin you but speakin in genera; right now. I feel that's the reason the west isnt on top for the simple fact you see the same faces and no one right now out west is doin anything original and diffrent at all. I'm not dissin DH but it's true they are not doin anything diffrent and original. I'm not tyin to get in any little arguements on here just speakin my mind and opinion that's it and that's all.

To stupid ass Minority if I was so much of a DR dick rida why did I take the time to interview Tray D ::) ::) ::)

Why do I take the time to report anything DPG related ::)

Why did i just open a DPG fan site  ::) ::) ::)

You know not everyone is cut up in childlish beef between two labels that no one is gettin paid by. ::)

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2001, 06:08:20 PM »
Oh if you two think by sayin DR is dead is funny because you tellin the wrong person LOL. I just know people that work for DR and met and spoken to a few artist on the label. I dont get upset unlike some when someone disagrees about Snoop or Dre. ;D