Author Topic: When i thought D. row couldn't get any more gayer  (Read 1261 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: When i thought D. row couldn't get any more ga
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2001, 06:24:58 PM »
you can also add Death Row UK into the making moves category.  Suge is a smart businessman, and, believe it or not, knows what the fuck he's doing.  If this Ray J thing is true, I can see why Suge signed Devante.  Devante would probably be in charge of developing the R&B artists.  And I know for a fact that Tha Row has signed some local (L.A. area) rap acts, though I forgot to ask for names.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Big BpG

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2001, 08:37:25 PM »
Ray J = No Talent!

I'm not hating... I give everyone a chance... Ray J just wouldn' t let me... that song "Wait A Minute" damn... even lil kim couldn't save it... and Ray J is no gangsta... in fact his sister is americas little sweetheart.. ... if this holds true... then.... I see...

Deathrow is to Snoop Doggy Dogg as Tha Row is To Snoop Dogg

only difference... Snoop Dogg is sounding more like Snoop Doggy dogg and Tha Row is sounding more like... wait a minute...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2001, 08:56:55 PM »

That's your opinion about rather Ray j has talent or not. Personally I dont give two shits about him but I dont understand how you can hate on DR workin with him when your Idol Snoop is lettin Kid Rock write hsi rhymes. Now how gangsta is that. Shut my mouth? You better shut your mouth with all that tuff guy talk on the message board. I didnt say you said Dogg House was on top. I was speaking in general to most heads on this board that act like anyone down with Dogg House is the only rap. I listen to a bit of everything from Death Row, Dogg House, Jay-Z new shit, nas new single etc. i just dont limit myself and act close minded when it come to music. I feel DR has talent in J Valtine, ATl and Crooked I. I'm not tryin to compare the two labels DH and DR, but alteast DR is tryin to do something diffrent out west instead of the same boring West Coast Crip shootin up bang bang shit. I'm  not dissin you but speakin in genera; right now. I feel that's the reason the west isnt on top for the simple fact you see the same faces and no one right now out west is doin anything original and diffrent at all. I'm not dissin DH but it's true they are not doin anything diffrent and original. I'm not tyin to get in any little arguements on here just speakin my mind and opinion that's it and that's all.

To stupid ass Minority if I was so much of a DR dick rida why did I take the time to interview Tray D ::) ::) ::)

Why do I take the time to report anything DPG related ::)

Why did i just open a DPG fan site  ::) ::) ::)

You know not everyone is cut up in childlish beef between two labels that no one is gettin paid by. ::)

personal opininon if he has talent or not? nigga tell that to all the music critics....in this business and they'll laugh at the first mention of ray j

"how is that gangsta when kid rock is writing snoop's lyrics"  "i don't limit myself to one type of music" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha just by underestimating kid rock's talents proves that your full of shit , you obviously don't understand what's going on here, kid rock is a musical PRODIGY , hell ice cube even took kid rock on tour when kid rock was pure rap back in the early 90's when cube was into that black militant stuff...kid rock has talent MAAAAAAAD talent....and who said being gangsta or not relates to how good an overall product is, at least snoop is expanding HIS horizons by flipping the game and working with new cats and playin with new ideas, wheras deathrow still is using the same blueprints and formulas that dre layed down YEARS ago, and i'm fucking rolling here about your coment about "NOT LIMITING MYSELF..."  it's very fuckin' clear with that list that you  limit yourself to comercial crap...and i doubt you know your Curtis Mayfields from your Sam Cooks , now those are REAL artists right there don't ever come on this board comparing yourself to me when it comes to musical horizons...cuz the only one that comes close is Trauma

"the same crip shot em up shit" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah and deathrow doesn't do this??exept with a red rag ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h....hypocricy ain't it a bitch

"your idol snoop" excuse me i didn't know snoop changed his name to Shaquille O'neal or James Hetfield from metallica

and about dogg house not doing anything original....what the fuck do you think deathrow is doing?? they havn't done anything original since the day Dr. Dre left

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Big BpG

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2001, 09:20:58 PM »
One reason I won't dont like this Deathrow move... is because well Ray J isn't real... he was an image the minute he came into the game... wearing platinum chains and fucking lil kim on a couch... i mean come on... how much more do you want... with kid rock and snoop... it was more of a game recognize game situation... tha row seems to be going after this the wrong... i dont hate... im just confused... RAY J??? How about MJ!

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2001, 09:28:40 PM »
what i find funny is how all the deathrow dickriders eat this up and defend all of deathrow's moves....i can see it now...

deathrow signs boy band 98 degrees

" suge is a smart man he got the most gangsta boy band out there, this should be another step in the right direction to get deathrow back on top of the RAP game. But Fuck Dre and snoop they're just a bunch of fake sells outs"

my new saying: Hypocricy......ain't it a beeee-i-itch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2001, 09:42:04 PM »

personal opininon if he has talent or not? nigga tell that to all the music critics....in this business and they'll laugh at the first mention of ray j

"how is that gangsta when kid rock is writing snoop's lyrics"  "i don't limit myself to one type of music" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha just by underestimating kid rock's talents proves that your full of shit , you obviously don't understand what's going on here, kid rock is a musical PRODIGY , hell ice cube even took kid rock on tour when kid rock was pure rap back in the early 90's when cube was into that black militant stuff...kid rock has talent MAAAAAAAD talent....and who said being gangsta or not relates to how good an overall product is, at least snoop is expanding HIS horizons by flipping the game and working with new cats and playin with new ideas, wheras deathrow still is using the same blueprints and formulas that dre layed down YEARS ago, and i'm fucking rolling here about your coment about "NOT LIMITING MYSELF..."  it's very fuckin' clear with that list that you  limit yourself to comercial crap...and i doubt you know your Curtis Mayfields from your Sam Cooks , now those are REAL artists right there don't ever come on this board comparing yourself to me when it comes to musical horizons...cuz the only one that comes close is Trauma

"the same crip shot em up shit" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah and deathrow doesn't do this??exept with a red rag ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h....hypocricy ain't it a bitch

"your idol snoop" excuse me i didn't know snoop changed his name to Shaquille O'neal or James Hetfield from metallica

and about dogg house not doing anything original....what the fuck do you think deathrow is doing?? they havn't done anything original since the day Dr. Dre left

HMMM it is a personal opinion rather or not the guy has talent. Just like it was a personal opinion when people didnt like the fact that Snoop worked with Kid Rock at Sohh.com and you got all butt hurt and dissed them because they told the truth. if Suge would have worked with Kid Rock i almost bet you would have beent he first to dismiss that idea. But since Snoop did it and you name yourself after him he does no wrong. You dismissed Ray J talent makes you even more full of shit. You are very limited when it comes to music. You should try to listen to more artist no matter where they come from. Snoop isnt the only artist on the face of the earth you know. But you seem to act like a serious moron. Just because someone opinion isnt the same as your dont make them any less. Who died and made you god? You said Snoop is expanding? Hmm what you think DR is doin? I like both camps but whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. I seen the thread about dick ridas and I dont know why i'm bothering with you because you are a admitted dick rida of Snoop believing the man can't do any wrong. I have nothin against Snoop bein that i run a new fan site of his. but it's deep in deny fans like yourself that makes me sick to my stomach.

Dogg House ahsnt did anything really origianl. DR is expanding with they R&b which is cool i dig a little R&b. But i bet for a fact if Dogg House started doin alot of R&B you would eat it up. But since it's DR and you brain washed into hatin a label its wrong ::) ::) Your main concern should be as a fan and that is to buy music rather its good or rather its not. i think you got serious issues. I'm not defending DR but you said they mention Red rags in all they songs? Since when has that happen? All i hear is crip this and that in most DH songs now a days. I'm not sayin it's wack because DH makes good music as well as DR. But repeating I'm a crip every verse is unoriginal and has no content to it. That's why i'm feelin artist like xzibit and Crooked I right now. You said DR hasnt done nothin since Dre left? hmm have you ever heard of a guy name 2Pac? How about Daz doin his thin? how about the platinum sellin Chronic 2000 they released? Damn do you truely hate a label of people you dont know? If so which it appears you do only because they beef with who you love you should seek serious help. Because that makes you more of a fan and that shit is dangerous and scary. :)

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2001, 09:48:01 PM »

what i find funny is how all the deathrow dickriders eat this up and defend all of deathrow's moves....i can see it now...

deathrow signs boy band 98 degrees

" suge is a smart man he got the most gangsta boy band out there, this should be another step in the right direction to get deathrow back on top of the RAP game. But Fuck Dre and snoop they're just a bunch of fake sells outs"

my new saying: Hypocricy......ain't it a beeee-i-itch

I'm personally not defending all they moves. If you can read better and not have select vision I said i dont like Ray j very much. But you say he aint Gangsta? What the hell is Kid Rock who is writing Snoop rhymes? Oh and If you thought I was a dick rida I would post all DR news at www.toogangsta.net and wouldnt be running the bran new dpg fan site at www.doggdays.com. But it seems that everyone who has a mind of they own and not brain washed into hatin a label because other doin it is label as a DR dick rida. Oh correct me if I'm wrong but arent you the same guy that went to www.sohh.com to waste time and argue with people that didnt agree with Snoop workin with Kid Rock? Didnt you name yourself after Snoop Doggy Dogg? *cough* your name ig Big Jake Doggy Dogg, kinda simliar to Snoop Doggy dogg. So i truely wonder who is the dick rida. ::) ::) ::)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2001, 09:55:32 PM »
i hope Ray J gets beat. i'm surprised no one dissed his faggot ass.

Big BpG

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2001, 10:07:39 PM »
2real... i aint defending no one... but you're doing the same... taking row's side... yes ray j is a star... and yes, when goes to the label you like, he becomes ur star... but no does he fit.... i dont hate... i love expirements from all artists, but this is no expirement, this is a plain stunt... like top dogg...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2001, 10:17:51 PM »

2real... i aint defending no one... but you're doing the same... taking row's side... yes ray j is a star... and yes, when goes to the label you like, he becomes ur star... but no does he fit.... i dont hate... i love expirements from all artists, but this is no expirement, this is a plain stunt... like top dogg...

-Big BpG

Read again homie I'm not takin anyone side. Let me say it again for the ones that read what they wanna read. I DONT PERSONALLY LIKE RAY J AT ALL BUT I FEEL BY YOU AND BIGJAKE SAYIN DR IS GAY FOR TRYIN TO SIGN RAY J. it makes Snoop no better for havina  punk star right his rhymes. far as DR is conern I dont think they are on top not one bit and isnt afraid to admit it. I like DR but I'm not gonna sit up and act blind and defend them in they wrong. Now again i wasnt takin Tha Row side because i dont feel Ray J at all. But it sounds kinda hyprocritcal to say they gay when Snoop workin with a Rock star fares no better. But you love expirements which is cool because i do too. If Snoop wants to work with kid Rock thats on him. But at the same time instead of hatin everything DR does i look at them Expirementing as well and that's in the R&B field. I would love for them to focus more on rap but hey they expirementing and takin a chance on something diffrent and it's dumb to knock them for it. Will they have sucess? I guess only time will tell.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2001, 11:07:58 PM »
Yall Lay Off The Homie 2Real.  If You Listen To What He's Said, He Hasn't Said Anything Offensive, He's Just Layin' It Out With No Bias.

I Used To Beef With Him Back In The Day, Then I Grew The Fu*k Up.  He's A Deathrow Fan, But He's Also Fans Of Other Labels, And I Won't Hate Anybody Just Because They're A Fan Of The Row.  2Real Just Wants To See The Row Get On Their Feet, And Maybe By Signin' This Motha I've Never Even Heard Of, That Will Help.... 2Real's Applauding Deathrow DOING Something, Not What They're Doing.

Peace.

Big BpG

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2001, 07:43:29 AM »

Read again homie I'm not takin anyone side. Let me say it again for the ones that read what they wanna read. I DONT PERSONALLY LIKE RAY J AT ALL BUT I FEEL BY YOU AND BIGJAKE SAYIN DR IS GAY FOR TRYIN TO SIGN RAY J. it makes Snoop no better for havina  punk star right his rhymes. far as DR is conern I dont think they are on top not one bit and isnt afraid to admit it. I like DR but I'm not gonna sit up and act blind and defend them in they wrong. Now again i wasnt takin Tha Row side because i dont feel Ray J at all. But it sounds kinda hyprocritcal to say they gay when Snoop workin with a Rock star fares no better. But you love expirements which is cool because i do too. If Snoop wants to work with kid Rock thats on him. But at the same time instead of hatin everything DR does i look at them Expirementing as well and that's in the R&B field. I would love for them to focus more on rap but hey they expirementing and takin a chance on something diffrent and it's dumb to knock them for it. Will they have sucess? I guess only time will tell.

I'm not saying DR is gay... i'm not saying Dogghouse is Great, I'm not saying shit... I've seen how DR and Snoop work... thats all... thats why I'm  not a fan of DR anymore. I don't hate anything... I don't hate Ray J, i just really dont like his music... if thats the move Deathrow wants to make, thats cool with me because my own concern isn't with Deathrow. If they bring something hot to the table, I'll buy it, but I'm not going to jump on it the minute it drops, they have a lot of working to do and it seems to me that by signing RayJ, if this is true, that its just a publicity stunt... when Snoop has kid rock write his rhymes, its no stunt... when JayZ wrote Dre's rhyme it was no stunt, they saw good material and jumped on it, if Deathrow see RayJ as good material, then let it be, I just don't see him as being this "True hunger from the streets" ... or whatever Suge would say about it... I aint hating on your ideas, I'm not trashing them... because I know you got intelligence and you got your opinions. More love to you. My opinion is that RayJ would be better off, not in the industry

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

min0rity

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2001, 07:46:39 AM »
yo 2real, excuse me but i just have to say youre the biggest bitch that i've ever encountered on the net. chronic 2000 never even went gold you dumbfuck, ray j is for little girls you fag bitch, and suge won't even be living right now if it wasn't for the "catalog" which is all about the "ex-inmates" you hate so suge ain't doing shit except sucking dr.dre and snoop's dick as usual cuz death row ain't shit without dre and snoop. just like you sucking suges dick you about to choke. the only reason why youre saying well i support DH too is because youre using that as an scapegoat so that people won't call you a death row dickrider cuz 95% of the comments that you make you praise about death ho. every single thing you say is either bullshit or hypocritical. you can't admit that youre wrong for FUCKING ONE TIME. you know deep inside your heart you need some pussy and stop focusing your worthless life concentrating on websites(yo i'm not saying making websites is bad but in your case its wayyyyyy taking it out on proportion) and lying about your associations with DR don't front like that. you know i don't hate you cuz i don't even know you but i really really feel sorry for you seriously...... you think DR actually knows your and gives a fuck about you but they aren't so get your life back together if you can and stop thinking youre a celebrity you fat fuck...

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2001, 08:50:58 AM »
Why  ???

He was on another label .. Why change  ???
And "Brandy" has been in the music industry 4 years .. Why didn't she persaude him not to go ?

Death Row will fuck him .. like they fucked every1 esle ... Do these people live under rocks ? Doesn't he know that Death Row will just steal all his money .. Doesn't the fact that dre. Snoop and a whole loada other people left it and are still giving out about what went on .. tell them not to go with Death Row ?
I can't belive they are signing so many people ......

Last Dragon

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2001, 09:07:20 AM »
2Real, you're statements about the west being on a decline in recent years, I really don't see it.  The West can even claim their artists had the biggest Hip-Hop tour ever.  Things got better for the West when Dre stopped back in in late 1998 to start producing in mass again.