Author Topic: When i thought D. row couldn't get any more gayer  (Read 1254 times)

Murrow

Re: When i thought D. row couldn't get any more ga
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2001, 09:38:51 AM »

But i think Ray J is a good signing to Tha Row as an R&B artist.

2Real, we know you'd say that.  Just cause he's signing to Death Row, you start recognizing him as an artist when you never gave a fuck about him when he sang, "Wait A Minute."  That's typical DR fans for ya.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2001, 09:45:48 AM »
death row chronic 2000 never ever went plat you dumb fuck that shit didn't sell worth shit!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2001, 09:57:23 AM »

You are very limited when it comes to music. You should try to listen to more artist no matter where they come from.

you OBVIOUSLY don't know me well do you....

i bet you couldn't tell me who the original gutarist from metallica was?

i bet yoiu couldn't tell me the legand of the lizard king

i bet you couldn't tell me how many albums led zeplen named after themselfs

i bet you couldn't tell me which band jimmy page was in before zeplen

i bet you couldn't tell me who started punk rock and went to tour in britain and started a musical revolution

i bet you couldn't tell me all the members of the eagles

hell i bet you don't even know who sang the original "new york state of mind" before nas

and that little coment about me hating kid rock if he went to deathrow is bullshit...if kid rock worked or went to deathrow i would be pissed but i'd never say kid rock wasn't talented...and i don't know where you get the idea that snoop dogg is the only artist i listen to ...hell snoop ain't even my favorite rapper

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Murrow

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2001, 10:05:49 AM »
I think people assume you come to a rap board cause you just like rap.  And if you like other types of music you're a loser.

LatinThugLife213

• Lil Geezy
  • " I Dont give a Mutha fuck Fuck all of ya'll"
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2001, 10:06:38 AM »
Number one IMO i cant stand Suge Knight as a Person
But Number two all of ya'll Picking on 2real look all he's trying to say is Suge Knight is a smart bussiness man  
Ray J and Brandy Both was Born and raised in South central LA
yea Ray J Seems to be a lil skinny bitch poppy guy
But he has a voice he does sing good and IMO i loved
"wait a minute" Ray J sold ALOT of Album and Suge knight knows that if he signs someone like ray J people gonna buy the album Keyword-MONEY- Suge needs to eat
and needs to feed his family So thas why hes doing this
and think about wit the right direction ray j can become big
Look at devante if he produced for the R&B acts imagine
wit the proper time and training and you know what
I Bet you anything one day we gonna see a Song
wit Dr dre snoop dogg DPG crooked I tha realist and all the deathrow cats cause Look Beef is jus dumb and this beef WILL
end soon you gonna see so stop fuckin wit 2real and stop fuckin wit suge knights decision you dont like it oh well
he gettin paid for it and you aint
Fuck the world ya'll aint eva give me shit
Thas why You Slick Niggas get Hit

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2001, 11:03:32 AM »
Big ups to Trauma and LatinThuglife for postin in this thread and not usin lame disses because they lack the brain to debate a topic.

Now Big BPG- it really dont matter rather you hate DR are not because personally unlike many of this board it's not gonna make me upset. The crazy part about it is a met some of these people but you dont see me actin butt hurt when they get dissed and go around to diffrent message boards defendin them. But I give you credit and have nothin bad to say to you since you respected my opinion and I will keep on doin the same.

Minority- I think the biggest bitch is not only you. But your  mother for actually giving birth to a retarded lifeless loser who spend all day and night praticing to be a net gang banger all day online. It seems your whole life resolves around messages boards and hidin behind your PC screen attempting to boast your little man hood. You say Ray J isnt real and for little girls? That's funny you little subean wonderbread living idiot Ray J and Brandy both lived in Carson which is by Compton almost they enitre live. it's money confused net bangers like you say people aint real, but yet you live online all day plottin your next net bangin post on message boards. I bet the kids talkin about Ray j would get your little asses beat by him for real. Far as DR knowing me? I met a few people and leaves my house. I wish I can say the same about your fake net bangin ass that lives your idea live of wanting to be a thug on the internet all day. Now stop swinging from my testicles wigger because you remind me of them wiggers faking in that movie 'Whitet Boyz" ;D ;D ;D

Last dragon- my statement about the West Coast is true. Sadly I love the west but it has declined big time. Dre doin his thing i give him props but what about the rest? Death Row hasnt done much, Only people to have sucess from the AfterMath?Doggystyle camp has been Eminem, Dre, Xzibit, Snoop and the East sidaz. If you look at the East and South they have have damn near over 15 artist that sells, while the west still have almost the same faces. That's why I like Dr and hope they can bring something diffrent to help bring the west back along with others out west.

Incognito- you cant even read so I will not hardly address. I didtn say I even like Ray J. But I'm not really gonna bother becasue you a 15 year old mindless child anyway.

Toothbrush- two questions who are you? and who gives a shit about you?

Bigsnoopgroupie oops I mean BigjakeDogg- I'm not into all that heavy metal bullshit you named, thats not my cup of tea sorry. I'm into rap and r&b only.

Murrow

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2001, 11:08:24 AM »
Hey 2real, a lot of people here are around my age, I'm 16, Jake, NIK, Topp Dogg, Doggystyle have some of the best opinions.  Don't come here and only read posts every day not sayin shit 95% of the time.  You don't know me so eat a dick all day.

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2001, 11:11:17 AM »

Hey 2real, a lot of people here are around my age, I'm 16, Jake, NIK, Topp Dogg, Doggystyle have some of the best opinions.  Don't come here and only read posts every day not sayin shit 95% of the time.  You don't know me so eat a dick all day.

So you and Jake are both 16? I guess that explains it all. I mean just because you two both 16 dont mean you have to act like immature. Why would you want another man to eat a dick? I always firgued you were Incoginto about your sexuality.

TheSheriff

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2001, 11:16:20 AM »
Jake, now, now...I'm eclectic. Shit, I'm listening to some metal right now, I listen to any good music. You're not just dissing 2Real, you're dissing a whole community. :) LoL

2Real, you know you just proved your own point that some people are close-minded? Unfortunately, it was proved YOU were.

But much love to DR, if they release some new shit, by whomever.

Murrow

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2001, 11:18:25 AM »
How old are you 2real?  We aren't acting immature, you're the one who's actin like a fool.  You have no friends, just leave, lol.

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2001, 11:47:26 AM »

Jake, now, now...I'm eclectic. Shit, I'm listening to some metal right now, I listen to any good music. You're not just dissing 2Real, you're dissing a whole community. :) LoL

2Real, you know you just proved your own point that some people are close-minded? Unfortunately, it was proved YOU were.

But much love to DR, if they release some new shit, by whomever.

Just because I dont listen to metal shit dont make me close minded. That shit aint my cup of tea and I didnt grow up around that type of music and dont care for it. Now that dont make me close minded at all.

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2001, 11:49:39 AM »

How old are you 2real?  We aren't acting immature, you're the one who's actin like a fool.  You have no friends, just leave, lol.

I'm old and mature enough to hold a debate. But at the same time you want to come with lame disses I can diss you two your face turn purple. Me leave because I dont have friends on a message board? Hey you may be right because i have friends in real life. ;D But hey you can have all the messaeg board internet friends you want. ::)

min0rity

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2001, 11:55:00 AM »
damn its a shame. this is EXACTLY what me and bigjake is talking about, 2real is nothing but BULLSHIT all he do is slang bullshit stories, rumors, very hypocritical etc.etc. cuz in real life he can't face a man like me. first and foremost, i'm a very educated man who unlike others(2real who spends all day dedicating his life jacking off websites) go to college and learn so for that matter, i don't have time to even be on the net unlike others(2real fantasizing how he wants to be a blood AND a crip) and I NEVER EVER CLAIMED GANGSTA EVER. i'm not even into that shit, i have homies who is in that shit but look at them, most of them are in jail or dead so 2real basically dissed himself when he joke about shit like that cuz he doesn't know how serious it is. 2real=teenybopping groupie. oh yeah, FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I'M NOT WHITE AND I'M NOT FROM THE SUBORBIA OR WHATEVER YOU SAID I WAS FROM, if you been down since day one during 2001 forum, then you know where i'm from and what race i am ;) the thing is 2real, i don't even want to have any beef with you but you take this shit so fucking serious, so you say i hide behind the pc screen huh? then what the fuck are YOU doing? i mean if you want to come and kill me i'll give you my address and phone number right now and you can try bitch but you won't cuz you a coward. and i don't give a fuck about ray j or brandy i give a fuck about death row releasing crooked i and atl, well i guess 2real does have some sugar in his tank huh? BTW how the fuck ray j gonna sell? to my knowledge, ray j didn't even go gold you faggot anyways, if i'm supposedly on my pc all day then once again WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? exactly i DON'T be on my pc all day cuz like i explain above, i go to school, fuck pussy, etc. etc. so once again i proved you wrong and your the biggest hypocritical dickhead EVER!!!! GOD DAMN your just pure bullshit for real, don't LIE about your fake ass associations for THE LAST TIME snap out of the fantasy world you live in. last but not least, please when you diss me come out with something original instead of candy-coating what i dissed you earlier and dissing me back with it. loser get a life

p.s. don't even get me started with the momma joke cuz i crush you like a maggot like i did last time when we talked but i know you gonna reply and talk shit once again so i'm gonna hit you up with an original one, don't disrespect your "daddy" 2real, i'm your long-lost father, tell your momma i said hello!

p.p.s. this is for everybody, don't even get caught up with 2real man this dude is a snitch, pure bullshitter, has fake associations death row(you know you can get fucked for that seriously), does fake interviews with krayzie bone, sucks iverson and niles(death row administrators) dicks, he actually had the balls to post his pics at his old site and this dude is pure UGLY!!!! one of the uglyest motherfuker you ever seen thats why he can't go outside and have to be inside so no wonder he makes so many websites, and last but not least you think 2real sound all BIG AND BAD RIGHT IN HIS POSTS? well, in reality he is only 5 feet 2 or 3 and weigh 200-250 lbs pure fatness so trust me he ain't shit and will never ever ever ever be shit

p.p.p.s bythe way this will be my last post of today, i have to go out and fuck 2reals mom slap the worthless bitch get that bitch pregnant AGAIN so i guess i'll talk to you tomorrow 2fake

Murrow

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2001, 11:55:28 AM »

I'm old and mature enough to hold a debate.

Toofake is prolly 12.

2real

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2001, 12:53:51 PM »

damn its a shame. this is EXACTLY what me and bigjake is talking about, 2real is nothing but BULLSHIT all he do is slang bullshit stories, rumors, very hypocritical etc.etc. cuz in real life he can't face a man like me. first and foremost, i'm a very educated man who unlike others(2real who spends all day dedicating his life jacking off websites) go to college and learn so for that matter, i don't have time to even be on the net unlike others(2real fantasizing how he wants to be a blood AND a crip) and I NEVER EVER CLAIMED GANGSTA EVER. i'm not even into that shit, i have homies who is in that shit but look at them, most of them are in jail or dead so 2real basically dissed himself when he joke about shit like that cuz he doesn't know how serious it is. 2real=teenybopping groupie. oh yeah, FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I'M NOT WHITE AND I'M NOT FROM THE SUBORBIA OR WHATEVER YOU SAID I WAS FROM, if you been down since day one during 2001 forum, then you know where i'm from and what race i am ;) the thing is 2real, i don't even want to have any beef with you but you take this shit so fucking serious, so you say i hide behind the pc screen huh? then what the fuck are YOU doing? i mean if you want to come and kill me i'll give you my address and phone number right now and you can try bitch but you won't cuz you a coward. and i don't give a fuck about ray j or brandy i give a fuck about death row releasing crooked i and atl, well i guess 2real does have some sugar in his tank huh? BTW how the fuck ray j gonna sell? to my knowledge, ray j didn't even go gold you faggot anyways, if i'm supposedly on my pc all day then once again WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? exactly i DON'T be on my pc all day cuz like i explain above, i go to school, fuck pussy, etc. etc. so once again i proved you wrong and your the biggest hypocritical dickhead EVER!!!! GOD DAMN your just pure bullshit for real, don't LIE about your fake ass associations for THE LAST TIME snap out of the fantasy world you live in. last but not least, please when you diss me come out with something original instead of candy-coating what i dissed you earlier and dissing me back with it. loser get a life

p.s. don't even get me started with the momma joke cuz i crush you like a maggot like i did last time when we talked but i know you gonna reply and talk shit once again so i'm gonna hit you up with an original one, don't disrespect your "daddy" 2real, i'm your long-lost father, tell your momma i said hello!

p.p.s. this is for everybody, don't even get caught up with 2real man this dude is a snitch, pure bullshitter, has fake associations death row(you know you can get fucked for that seriously), does fake interviews with krayzie bone, sucks iverson and niles(death row administrators) dicks, he actually had the balls to post his pics at his old site and this dude is pure UGLY!!!! one of the uglyest motherfuker you ever seen thats why he can't go outside and have to be inside so no wonder he makes so many websites, and last but not least you think 2real sound all BIG AND BAD RIGHT IN HIS POSTS? well, in reality he is only 5 feet 2 or 3 and weigh 200-250 lbs pure fatness so trust me he ain't shit and will never ever ever ever be shit

p.p.p.s bythe way this will be my last post of today, i have to go out and fuck 2reals mom slap the worthless bitch get that bitch pregnant AGAIN so i guess i'll talk to you tomorrow 2fake

Damn you must dont have no life message board thug ::) In real life I cant face a man like you? Goin around gang bangin on every message board you can get a hold of and find dont make you a man at all. I spend all day jackin off websites Dumbnoirty name a site i jacked off  ::) Atleast I do something worth wild with the time I do use on time instead of fakin like a hardcore gangsta online like yourself ::) Oh and while we on the subject of college I do attend college and work part time. I guess that is mroe then you eve accomplished in your poor sorry life. it's very obivous you didnt get much attention paid to by your mother and your father. So you go out on the message board and hide and live your life. it's clear you the one that never leaves your house LOL. You the have time to be on the net like others? What do you think you doin now idiot? ::) For someone who dont have time to be on the net you really spend all day message board bangin  ::) I actually dont need to hide behind my computer screen. To show how much of a net thug is you been obessed with me from when i ran westside2real only because I banned you. Remember when you use yo email me your threats? You seriously suffer from Mental Retardation. You quick to diss Ray j but i put money that Ray J would beat the shit out of you. See cats like you that talk all big and bad be the bitches and cowards. Why do I have to lie about knowing people at DR? No need to lie at all LOL. You wish you could met people but hey you dont even leave your house. You live your life in cyber space so dont hate on me at all. You say I need a life? I think you should follow your own advice and not only get a life but seek mental help. You been hatin on me since i banned you from the old site. if I didnt know any better it sounds like me bannin you from my site left you emtionally scared for life. ;D Dont start with mommma jokes? What you gonna do wigger besides talk shit on this message board and email me some more of your net bangin threats like you been doin for months? I'm not dissin your mother its the truth. She needs her ass beat for having a mental retarded emtional piece of shit like yourself ;D ;D ;D