Author Topic: When i thought D. row couldn't get any more gayer  (Read 1256 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re: When i thought D. row couldn't get any more ga
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2001, 01:05:04 PM »
Tha Row needs to stop fucking around and drive a big truck of cash to DJ Quik's house and beg him to sign to Tha Row with a "FAIR" contract. They also have to do the same thing with Jayo Felony. Crooked I is the only talented rapper they got on their roster.

Devante was a great choice for the production team on Tha Row. He will definitely give hot beats for both the Rap and R&B artists.

Ray J is a horrible choice. No one bought his album even though it was played on radio and video shows constantly. He's a straight bitch.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2001, 04:41:04 PM »
>:( >:( >:(

i herd enough 2Real. u one bitcvh ass muthafuca.

hitemup take u out EVERYTIME! U TRY & DISS LOL LOL LOL what up rukas? chris? 2 REAL  homies! try & diss more.... u r a joke

2untouchable is nothin but 2real dic ryder

RAY J SUX!!!!!!!!!!!! pop artist nuttin more than POP & death row UK ???? UK???? deathrow r a joke

DOGGHOUSE #1!!!!

BIG UP INCOGNITO, BPG, JAKE, ALL THE REAL HOMIES GETTING RID OF THE FAKE (WHO CLAIM REAL)= 2REAL!!!!!
::)

Murrow

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2001, 05:03:34 PM »
Mr. Smith:

BIG UP INCOGNITO, BPG, JAKE, ALL THE REAL HOMIES GETTING RID OF THE FAKE (WHO CLAIM REAL)= 2REAL!!!!!

Regulators!

LatinThugLife213

• Lil Geezy
  • " I Dont give a Mutha fuck Fuck all of ya'll"
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2001, 05:12:01 PM »
Im down wit BPG you ma Nizzle But ey 2real Im on your side
dog if we got to stand divided in this ish then fa sho
im down wit you
Fuck the world ya'll aint eva give me shit
Thas why You Slick Niggas get Hit

Big BpG

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2001, 07:18:52 PM »
Haha... I'm down with 2real, of course we got our difference in opinions, but that makes great conversation... we might never agree,  but hey... you gotta resepect the man for supporting what he likes and standing by it... only a true person can do that.

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

TheSheriff

« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2001, 03:40:21 AM »
Damn, at first, I thought I'd just diss a lot of y'all to prove how pointless this all is.

This is a debate. 2Real, who gives a fuck if you have association with Tha Row? Personally, I think you either bullshittin or you crazy, cause I don't want associations with Suge.

Minority, man, ignore him. He's dissing you...AND? Be a man, laugh it off.

DJJohnB

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2001, 03:41:39 AM »
ayo
2real just clowed u dogg.....2real needs to stop actin a bitch, nobody likes u, fake ass, dr dre didnt close your westside2real u lyer

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2001, 03:58:02 AM »
can some1 lock this thread it used to be about Death Row but now its juss a diss thread  ::)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

TheSheriff

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2001, 04:54:33 AM »
^ WORD

min0rity

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2001, 10:32:43 AM »

Damn you must dont have no life message board thug ::) In real life I cant face a man like you? Goin around gang bangin on every message board you can get a hold of and find dont make you a man at all. I spend all day jackin off websites Dumbnoirty name a site i jacked off  ::) Atleast I do something worth wild with the time I do use on time instead of fakin like a hardcore gangsta online like yourself ::) Oh and while we on the subject of college I do attend college and work part time. I guess that is mroe then you eve accomplished in your poor sorry life. it's very obivous you didnt get much attention paid to by your mother and your father. So you go out on the message board and hide and live your life. it's clear you the one that never leaves your house LOL. You the have time to be on the net like others? What do you think you doin now idiot? ::) For someone who dont have time to be on the net you really spend all day message board bangin  ::) I actually dont need to hide behind my computer screen. To show how much of a net thug is you been obessed with me from when i ran westside2real only because I banned you. Remember when you use yo email me your threats? You seriously suffer from Mental Retardation. You quick to diss Ray j but i put money that Ray J would beat the shit out of you. See cats like you that talk all big and bad be the bitches and cowards. Why do I have to lie about knowing people at DR? No need to lie at all LOL. You wish you could met people but hey you dont even leave your house. You live your life in cyber space so dont hate on me at all. You say I need a life? I think you should follow your own advice and not only get a life but seek mental help. You been hatin on me since i banned you from the old site. if I didnt know any better it sounds like me bannin you from my site left you emtionally scared for life. ;D Dont start with mommma jokes? What you gonna do wigger besides talk shit on this message board and email me some more of your net bangin threats like you been doin for months? I'm not dissin your mother its the truth. She needs her ass beat for having a mental retarded emtional piece of shit like yourself ;D ;D ;D

like i always said above, you can't diss me without COPYING my disses up above and tweaking and candy-coating and dissing me back you dumb bitch so i guess it not even worth talking to you cuz you just proved to everybody in this forum that youre the biggest fakest faggot ever.but i do want to get some things straight

me and 2real's beef started about 1 year and a half ago at the DEATH ROW FORUM when he as usual sucking death row's dick praising about it making FALSE RUMORS about dogghouse so i said my 2 cents about it and he got all mad so he E-MAILED ME threating me every single day talking bullshit. I NEVER E-MAILED him i don't even know his e-mail address first of all. but the real reason why the beef started was when 2real snitched to the moderators over there (iverson and niles) to banned me cuz of our beef so when they did banned me thats when it started and the things is i wasn't mad that i was banned i was mad that he would do some bitch move like that thats why i call him the death row mod dick sucker

oh yeah i forgot to mention, when 2real ran his site at the westcoast2real .com or whatever the fuck it was (i mean he had so damn many) anyways, he had a forum there supposedly and he registered as my name "minority" and started to talk shit to people on that forum to confuse people that that was ME when it was 2real all along anyways, so I NEVER EVEN REGISTERED AT HIS FORUM HELL, I NEVER EVEN WENT TO HIS SITE EXCEPT WHEN HE POSTED HIS REAL PIC but thats about it

p.s. oh yeah if you have AIM and if a screen name "GEORGEPLAYEDME" sends you a message and starts to diss you then its 2real, he has been dissing me in AIM so just to let you know if you don't know who it is thats dissing you so basically to summon it up, 2real has NO LIFE, he never will have any ever, he thinks he is a celebrity cuz he's site was mentioned once on MTV.com and got mad when "someone" hacked it since thats what he put all his life worth on.

p.p.s. yo 2real tell your mom to stop calling me damn i'm sick and tired of that dumb bitch calling me i fucked that bitch last night and she begging for more but she cant get none.

Trauma-san

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2001, 10:34:50 AM »
Yall, I Fought With 2real For A While, Then I Got To Know Him, Take My Word For It, He's A Cool Cat.  He Doesn't Ride The Row, He Happens To Be A Fan Of Some Of Their Artists, What's Wrong With That?  Yall Gonna Hate HIm For That, That's Discrimination.  I Think He Just Takes Up For Tha Row Because NOBODY Else Does, And He Wants To See Them Get On Their Feet, Because He Knows Tha Row Can Bring New Young Talent To The Game, And Would Be A Good Compliment To Aftermath And Doggystyle.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2001, 10:48:43 AM »
Damn, Trauma, I stand up for the Row...

Why does NEAR everyone have to exaggerate about shit? I mean, BigJake(I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, many apologies)says no-one's near him in eclectiveness except maybe Trauma, Trauma says "NOBODY" takes it up for the Row except 2Real, and all this muhfuckin bullshit...

I ain't gonna beef and diss y'all, I just reckon this thread's gone pointless.

MIN0RITTY, be a man, ignore 2Real. If he really is a "fake faggot"(excuse this reflected homophobia, just representing), then he ain't worth the kbps it takes to send a message.

2REAL, if you're right, there's no point proving yourself right against all these "bitches"...So drop it.

Etc, etc...

Y'all have a nice day.

min0rity

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2001, 11:14:19 AM »

Yall, I Fought With 2real For A While, Then I Got To Know Him, Take My Word For It, He's A Cool Cat.  He Doesn't Ride The Row, He Happens To Be A Fan Of Some Of Their Artists, What's Wrong With That?  Yall Gonna Hate HIm For That, That's Discrimination.  I Think He Just Takes Up For Tha Row Because NOBODY Else Does, And He Wants To See Them Get On Their Feet, Because He Knows Tha Row Can Bring New Young Talent To The Game, And Would Be A Good Compliment To Aftermath And Doggystyle.  

yo trauma there is a difference between a fan and a dickrider, fan is like me who likes death row cuz of there newest talents crooked i, ATL. tha relativez but a dickrider like 2real who creates false associations with tha row just to think he is cool, and not to mention he praises and dedicates his whole life making websites sucking death row's dick tells you right there the dude ain't got no fucking life and a groupie of suge. and how the fuck can you say 2real is a cool dude?!?!?! yo TAKE MY WORD FOR IT i knew 2real for 1 year and half and trust me this dude is a bitch and a half even though he is my only "son" lol well have you ever meet him in person? if you haven't then you don't know that motherfucker man

sheriff yo i'm dropping it man i just had to say that so people won't get the misconceptions of 2fake's bullshit lies

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2001, 11:31:57 AM »
2real IM'd me the other day and i tried to sort stuff out with him and he just mad all these crazy accusations and usumptions and it really got no where, then when i tried to reason with him some more he got mad and started dissing me so i dissed back and he said something dumb, logged off. then about 5 minutes later some one by the name of Top Dogg 187 Im's me quoting some rap dissing Snoop in red lettering..hmmmm

all i gotta say is i tried reasoning with him and i said i was sorry i assumed he was just a dickrider which is still debatable really now that i think about it, and i listened to his little statment about opinions and i just agreed and when i told him that i had no love for no one on deathrow except crooked i  and that it was MY opinion  he just kept flipping out and wouldn't except MY opinion, i ain't saying he is, but he comes across REALLY hypicritical and ignorant when he talks to me

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2001, 11:39:21 AM »
oh yeah and when i made that statement earlier on in this post about

"No one here is as eclectic as me or trauma"

from what i've seen it's true, i wasn't dissing ANYONE one but 2real becuase he said i should listen to more than one type of music and anyone who knows me knows that i listen to like 100 types of music from rap, rock, celtic, trance, trip hop, soul, funk, new age, oldies, ect...so that pissed me off that he'd think that snoop dogg is the only "genre" i listen to

and when i said only trauma comes close, that's just from what i've expierienced he knows alot about other genres too and is real vocal about that

and probably some of y'all are too it's just i havn't seen it becuase no one is vocal about their eclecticness here besides me and trauma  , and i'd be happy to modify my post and include anymore eclectic heads here, but how can i do that when the only 2 that are loud and proud are me and trauma

anyways PEACE to everyone

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09