Author Topic: "Buck The World" pushed back to March 27th, official tracklist  (Read 719 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: "Buck The World" pushed back to March 27th, official tracklist
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 11:04:47 PM »
If this flops then it really is a flop wit a capital F. If buck doesnt sell with Dre, 50, Eminem, Lil Jon, Timbo, jazze pha and Hi Tek he should just give the game up and retire.

The Maestro

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 02:32:55 AM »
Timbo pushed back too??? wtf

When it comes down to release dates I hate INTERSCOPE, always the same shit

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 02:52:08 AM »
If this flops then it really is a flop wit a capital F. If buck doesnt sell with Dre, 50, Eminem, Lil Jon, Timbo, jazze pha and Hi Tek he should just give the game up and retire.

Pleas believe hes gonna flop, the same reason why Busta did. Pushed back for 6 months. Busta had 8 Dre tracks, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, Will.I.Am, Nas, Kelis, Stevie Wonder, Missy Elliot...

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 05:13:19 AM »
1 G Unit feature  :o

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 05:37:35 AM »
1 G Unit feature  :o

Thats what makes me think this isnt the correct tracklist, you would expect banks to be on it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2007, 05:53:42 AM »
Buck did say that theres a posse cut with GUnit and 615 (Buck group)

Aftershock

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 09:44:08 AM »
tracklist looks very dope, good production line- up

actually looking forward to this, get buck is a crazy clubbanger and his mixtape was tight 2, shame it got pushed back

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 10:33:46 AM »
pushed back? i only knew this was dropping in march so this aint no problem for me....dont seem like much of a push back anyway, it is only next month, nigga needs time to get his buzz back before his album drops....i think it will sell aight....anything less than gold is a huge failure, but i think it'l do aight

pz

Matty

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2007, 03:57:46 PM »
unless they are rolling out with some banging dr dre or timbaland single on release then it prolly aint gonna sell, the singles have been weak. seems like its gonna be a decent enough cd but without catching a lot of buzz everywhere with the right single(s) at release the sales will suffer a lot (see busta for example).

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2007, 04:44:55 PM »
fuck gunit but ill get it to check the dr tracks out and buck i think is the only one has the talent to go

Nasty Nem

• 'G'
  • HOV
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2007, 05:12:14 PM »
won't do game numbers

and ya don't stop

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007, 06:17:08 PM »
Lol Buck has no chance of doing good with yet anohter push back, apparently Timbo is gonna get pushed back for 2 weeks too. Interscope sucks.

LOL @ you for already coming up with disclaimers if Buck doesn't push units.  It's not the album getting pushed back that's resulting in a lack of sales, it's a perceived lack of sales that are resulting the pushbacks.  If the label isn't seeing the # of spins / rotations on radio/video that it should, it usually results in push backs.  That's why Olivia never dropped.  They put it out there like crazy, but the public response wasn't there so they album got shelved.  Buck will still drop, but the fact that it's pushed back AGAIN is very bad news, and likely a symptom of a low buzz amongst listeners.

Pleas believe hes gonna flop, the same reason why Busta did. Pushed back for 6 months. Busta had 8 Dre tracks, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, Will.I.Am, Nas, Kelis, Stevie Wonder, Missy Elliot...

For the 1000th time, there is NO magical formula for getting huge record sales.  How does is not occur to you that maybe people are extremely tired of seeing albums that have the exact same production / features line up? 

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 06:17:53 PM »
Why push it back? It's gonna flop regardless.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Invincible

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2007, 07:49:23 PM »
Why push it back? It's gonna flop regardless.

Once again another Dipshit fan hatin on G-Unit. Its boring me to death now. Everyone knows you are a G-Unit hater. Can't you just like your music and if you are not interested in this album, don't bother giving us your opinions.