Author Topic: How Many Of Ya'll Know About "The Secret"...?  (Read 750 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: How Many Of Ya'll Know About "The Secret"...?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 04:33:44 PM »
what the fuck is it about....

im confused

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2007, 04:08:01 PM »
Okay, so far, so weird.

But hey those was the same niggas I saw on Ellen DeGeneres.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 04:12:20 PM by QuietTruth »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2007, 12:13:52 PM »
So I watched and I thought it was selfish. :-\

Serious question though, do these people believe in God? All of 'em? I know the black guy do cuz he a Reverend but how bout the others?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2007, 12:45:25 PM »
So I watched and I thought it was selfish. :-\

Serious question though, do these people believe in God? All of 'em? I know the black guy do cuz he a Reverend but how bout the others?

Selfish? You're still very young, I don't even know if your brain is fully developed for something like this yet. This sort of thing is more for adults. It's the same philosophy used by the greatest thinkers throughout history...All I know is that I thought much differently when I was your age, so it's not really surprising for someone in your age-group to find this sort of thing "boring", but explain what you mean by "selfish"...?

Anyways, who knows if they believe in God. That's not the point. God blessed us with a brain, and it's our job to master it and use it to our full potential...Most people just don't know how. I just hope you don't think the same in 5 years...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2007, 12:56:17 PM »
Here you got a group of people telling you that you can have anything and everything you want in your life.

If you want a wife, sit there, write it down and think about her and soon enough that'll be the one you'll marry.

If you want a parking spot sit there and keep tellin' your self "I want a parking spot up front' and it'll come to you.

And a whole bunch of other shit.

Every kid who's brought up in this world is taught You can't always get what you want. But then there's these people who are sayin' the complete opposite. All you must to is image what you want and you'll receive. Like what the fuck. That's bullshit. You must work to get what you want. It just doesn't come to you. But again these people are telling you just the opposite. It's mind boggling and brain washing. I don't know. Maybe I'm like what there sayin' and I'm just a negative person.

But they keep sayin' how you attract what happens. That's where I don't believe it at all. And that's when I'm starting to think they are scientologists who don't believe in God. Instead they believe the world controlls you and all that we evolved into monkeys and shit. I mean I don't know. Shit is hard to believe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »
Here you got a group of people telling you that you can have anything and everything you want in your life.

If you want a wife, sit there, write it down and think about her and soon enough that'll be the one you'll marry.

If you want a parking spot sit there and keep tellin' your self "I want a parking spot up front' and it'll come to you.

And a whole bunch of other shit.

Every kid who's brought up in this world is taught You can't always get what you want. But then there's these people who are sayin' the complete opposite. All you must to is image what you want and you'll receive. Like what the fuck. That's bullshit. You must work to get what you want. It just doesn't come to you. But again these people are telling you just the opposite. It's mind boggling and brain washing. I don't know. Maybe I'm like what there sayin' and I'm just a negative person.

But they keep sayin' how you attract what happens. That's where I don't believe it at all. And that's when I'm starting to think they are scientologists who don't believe in God. Instead they believe the world controlls you and all that we evolved into monkeys and shit. I mean I don't know. Shit is hard to believe.

Wow, that is some of the most ridiculous stuff I've ever read on here, I'm pretty sure you just missed the whole point and wasted an hour+ of your life watching this. Never was it mentioned that it doesn't take work and effort to achieve or obtain something. OF COURSE ACHIEVMENT TAKES WORK, THATS COMMON SENSE. But everything begins with will...Do yourself a favor, and watch this again in 5 years...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2007, 01:32:58 PM »
It is NOT ridiculous.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »
It is NOT ridiculous.

Yea, it's ridiculous because you missed the whole point. LOL. How is it not ridiculous to watch something you completely don't get for over an hour?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2007, 01:39:11 PM »
I got the point but since you say I didn't what it is? Be positive, positive thangs will happen?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »
LOL. You just watched it and you're asking me the point? Your brain sets parameters for things and reacts only as far as you let it. Human potential is something we must take advantage of. There are many points in this, not just one, but you obviously didn't get it...Llike I said, life is at a different stage for you right now, at your age... watch this in 5 years homie...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2007, 04:04:31 PM »
I got the point, ok, I think mad more people on here should watch this and see for themselves. I wanna see what more of ya'll think. Niggas...

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2007, 04:30:36 PM »
i love reading about how many people in this post think that they're so much smarter than the rest of the world...
we can't all be smart, you know...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2007, 04:36:21 PM »
i love reading about how many people in this post think that they're so much smarter than the rest of the world...

This has nothing to do with being "smart"...

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2007, 05:23:38 PM »
i'm downloading it now, it'll be done in like an hour, I'll watch it tomorrow or at least try to :D
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2007, 05:41:06 PM »

This has nothing to do with being "smart"...

And it's not too hard to see how this movie is 'selfish'...