Author Topic: How Many Of Ya'll Know About "The Secret"...?  (Read 753 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How Many Of Ya'll Know About "The Secret"...?
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2007, 01:10:13 PM »
^full of shit. if theres a spot, theres a spot. if you want a bike, save your money. if you dont want an accident, pay the fuck attention
lmao!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2007, 01:26:04 PM »
No I won't, homie, just look at how they tellin' you this. Look at that guy hopin you get a parkin' spot, cuz the nigga don't feel like walking, come on man. They come out sayin' 'you can have anything you want' how are you supposed to take it? 'If you want money, you can have it'. You gotta get this!!

I understand about the positively they sayin'. Be positive and positivity will come.

Homie, in some way you know what I mean by selfishness. I know you see it.

The way you took in the whole parking lot sequence is amazing. It's not about finding a parking spot or making money, it's much deeper than that, stop thinking on such a simple level. It's about attracting things with the power of your brain, the parking lot is just an example...Like if you drive to the mall and you tell yourself "fuck, I'm probably never gunna find a spot", chances are you wont...With a positive mindset, you have better chances of attracting a spot or whatever it is you wanna attract in your life...I know you're too young to get this and you think it's "selfish", but seriously, stop tryna analyze it...Like I said numerous times, wait 5 years...PeACe

The parking lot is just one I remember so that's why I'm using it.

But whatever, I'm not 'too young to get it and think it's selfish'. I see it as a selfish to get what you want, like how they are EXPLAINING it in the movie. But I DO understand what the movie's about. I just don't believe it. Everything happens for a resaon, that's what I believe.

YES the movie is interesting. I just DO NOT get how you attract things in your life. Some shit I hope is true in that movie but I don't believe it fully.

That's it. Done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2007, 01:34:42 PM »
^^Alright, man...But I GUARANTEE that you will have a different mindset in 5 years. I dunno ANYONE who thought the same when they were 15 as when they were 20...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2007, 05:14:12 PM »
for example, i have been on a low dose of zoloft for 2 days to help me with anxiety I got after I quit smoking weed. I have been thinking more positive and I have won over 450$ in 2 days on gambling.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2007, 11:52:30 AM »
Well also for example, my thoughts aren't negative. I don't want to see people go to jail, see murders, make fun of people, see wars, fail classes, have beef, see beefin' etc. etc. etc. etc. And ain't shit good happens.

And ain't ya'll ever heard that bad thangs happen to good people. There's NO WAY good people be thinkin' negative for them to attract bad health, bad situations.

OH AND, after I watched this movie, for the past few days I HAVE been thinkin' positively. I kept sayin' I'm gon' have a good day, I was madddd nicer to people and I'm always nice to other niggas and shit and all I wanted was just ONE LIL thing to go right this week, just one, and LIKE the MOVIE said I thought positively about it and fuckin' 'attracted' it so can you explain why THE SAME EXACT PICTURE I HAD IN MY HEAD HAPPENED THE SAME EXACT WAY TO SOMEBODY ELSE!!!???!!??

Movie's bullshit.

So Now_I_Know, do YOUUUUUUU think positively? DOOOOOOOOO good thangs happen to YOUUUUUU? Huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2007, 11:58:33 AM »
Well also for example, my thoughts aren't negative. I don't want to see people go to jail, see murders, make fun of people, see wars, fail classes, have beef, see beefin' etc. etc. etc. etc. And ain't shit good happens.

And ain't ya'll ever heard that bad thangs happen to good people. There's NO WAY good people be thinkin' negative for them to attract bad health, bad situations.

OH AND, after I watched this movie, for the past few days I HAVE been thinkin' positively. I kept sayin' I'm gon' have a good day, I was madddd nicer to people and I'm always nice to other niggas and shit and all I wanted was just ONE LIL thing to go right this week, just one, and LIKE the MOVIE said I thought positively about it and fuckin' 'attracted' it so can you explain why THE SAME EXACT PICTURE I HAD IN MY HEAD HAPPENED THE SAME EXACT WAY TO SOMEBODY ELSE!!!???!!??

Movie's bullshit.

So Now_I_Know, do YOUUUUUUU think positively? DOOOOOOOOO good thangs happen to YOUUUUUU? Huh?

LMAO. Hilarious, homie. You're so obviously a young kid. No diss at all, it's just funny how you took this movie as some sort of magic trick for making money and getting what you want. Seriously though, you're gunna grow up soon, don't trip about it… I can't believe you said you thought positive after watching this movie though. :laugh: Once again...THIS MOVIE DID NOTHING FOR YOU, WATCH IT IN 5 YEARS.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2007, 12:02:34 PM »
I will watch in 5 years ok, I'll say that to save you from reapeating it.

But YOU are lookin' at 'what the movie's about', homie LISTEN to what these cats is sayin'!! LISTEN!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2007, 12:19:07 PM »
I will watch in 5 years ok, I'll say that to save you from reapeating it.

But YOU are lookin' at 'what the movie's about', homie LISTEN to what these cats is sayin'!! LISTEN!

The movie's about mastering your brain...Your brain is not even fully developed yet (according to psychological beliefs). That's why I believe you can't grasp the main concept. Your concerns in life are much different than ANY grown adult who would watch this movie and fully appreciate the message. Your life is very simple and pretty much a set routine right now. In high school, your biggest concerns are probably whether or not some girl in your class is gunna say the right things to you today or whether or not your mom is gunna give you some cheese to buy a CD you want...Those are just examples, but at least tell me you're smart enough to get what I'm saying. Don't come back telling me that you don't buy CDs, cuz that's pretty much what your brain did with the movie, it took the message behind everything the wrong way...Don't try to explain it to yourself or to me, just wait till you're a grown man with real concerns in life and watch it again. This wasn't made for you, I promise...PeACe

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2007, 12:32:21 PM »
I dont know the film, but what its about is not really a secret. Its just comon sense and logical thinking. People SHOULD know this without watching a movie or reading a book.
Being positive is what its all about. You should be positve with everything you do in life. But its not only posithing handling and thinking, also RESPECT. Having respect for other people, and having respect for the world you live in, is also a big part. But thats very difficult to do. Escpecially the world we live in today.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
Any person, no matter the age, or 'brain delevopment', can get this.

Here's what the movie's about:
The Secret, described as a self-help film,[2][3] uses a purported documentary format to present the "Law of Attraction". This law is the "secret" that, according to the tagline, "has traveled through centuries to reach you".

As put forth in the film, the "Law of Attraction" principle posits that our feelings and thoughts attract real events in the world into our lives; from the workings of the entire cosmos to interactions among individuals in their physical, emotional, and professional affairs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_%282006_film%29

Uh huh....

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »
BTW what this movie is preaching, is all about hindu filosofie. Hindu's been preaching this for thousands of years. Theres nothing secret about it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2007, 12:38:32 PM »
^ You should hear what they say. :-\

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2007, 12:47:03 PM »
lol what do you mean?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2007, 01:34:19 PM »
Quiet Truth, you have yet to grow up...In 5 years, you'll look back at your high school years and feel dumb about some things, including the way you used to think. A perfect example is you posting on here that your mom is a hoe...I guarantee you will regret that in 5 years, due to your growth as a human being. It's perfectly normal, as kids we do and think things differently as when we're adults...I don't think I woulda' taken this the same way had I been 15 either...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2007, 01:47:28 PM »
I guess I'll have to take you up on that in 5 years.