Author Topic: Islam floursihing amongst blacks in America post-911.. Scarface now Muslim...  (Read 243 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You do know why a lot of black people in the US convert in Islam, right? So how does that make you happy? Being hated by so-called fellow muslims and stuff, how's that a great thing?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
must have made your month to know a rapper converted to your religion...

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
You do know why a lot of black people in the US convert in Islam, right? So how does that make you happy? Being hated by so-called fellow muslims and stuff, how's that a great thing?

It's the truth that the white man in general has been an enemy to the black man in general for some 400 centuries.  Whether or not I happen to be white does not change that fact.

So why would I not get along and have spiritual brotherhood with someone who is black and Muslim?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Seer

It's the truth that the white man in general has been an enemy to the black man in general for some 400 centuries.  Whether or not I happen to be white does not change that fact.

So why would I not get along and have spiritual brotherhood with someone who is black and Muslim?

honky wigga as mothafucka... you are WHITE.. it does matter..

Samoan Enforcer

bryan really really wants to be able to say nigga around black people. i like the fantasy world hes created for himself where hes almost at the point of being able to

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!

black man i a an enemy for the black man, just peep the intro of boyz-N-da hood

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

There may not be a reason why you ewouldn't. But there may be a reason why you shouldn't; Because they are usually the same deplorable fuckheads they were when they were christian and treat Islam as a political statement against the "oppressor". And you can see their lack of any actual faith in the eway they conduct themselves as muslims; the same way they conducted themselves as non-muslims. But to you muslim by name is enough to promote your cause so you brag about it anyway with out acknowledging that black men who convert for political reasosns hurt the faith as a whole. I'd personally want nothing to do with men who converted to Christianity out of spite for some group they dislike.

Chief

just out of curiosity, what is the punishment for graffiti in most middle eastern countries?

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
just out of curiosity, what is the punishment for graffiti in most middle eastern countries?

couple of hard smacks on the back of yo neck

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!

couple of hard smacks on the back of yo neck
unless you tagged pictures of sexual organs, then you'd get your head sliced off