Author Topic: scarface is a snitch  (Read 959 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: scarface is a snitch
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2007, 04:52:49 PM »
watch the lil troy dvd where he exposes scarface for getting a restraining warrent for him, and sueing him for a few mil for a song they did years ago. footage got face admiting that he snitched very interesting, so for all yal who thought face was real that nigga fake, got me suprised to, just cus he got that voice dont make him shit, learn the real

Oh word? Well shoot, I guess it doesn’t matter if he makes good music then. Who cares about artistic ability and talent if you're not in the streets 24/7 killing people and steeling? Scarface is dead to me now, how could I ever respect his music after this?

"Snitching," "Street-cred" being a "hustler not a rapper" caring WAY too much about all this non-music-related crap is what is wrong with hip-hop. You sir, are what's wrong with hip-hop. Go back to "tha streetz" where life is short and pointless, no one cares about this bullshit here.

Thank you.

I don't give 2 shits if he's a snitch or not. I thought it was about the music but so many dumbasses only care about who is "real", who really sold drugs, who really banged, blah blah blah who gives a mad fuck. All that should matter is how good the music is, how much talent the artist has, that's it.

Scarface is a top 10 lyrcist of all time period point blank. If he was actually doing the shit he raps about, he'd be dead or in jail. Do you think Snoop, Kurupt, and The Game are out there gangbanging and doing drive by's? Is Busta Rhymes and Raekwan actually selling drugs? Is Nas really a Columbian drug lord? Of course not.

Also, just because someone like Spider Loc really banged doesn't make his music any more listenable.

People take this shit way too seriously.

then motherfuckers should find other things to rap about... think about it for another second.

That's not what the thread was about. The thread was about some e-thug whining because Scarface supposedly snitched, which has nothing to do with his musical talent.

You can make a whole other thread about rappers glorifying shit they've never done.

Fans are so obsessed about who really did this, who really did that, who really is hard, who really is a thug, who really banged, who really sold drugs, who really went to prison, who has beef with who. If fans weren't so obsessed with this bullshit, maybe rappers wouldn't lie so much on wax to make themselves seem harder then they are.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 05:04:45 AM »
whos actually heard gangsta nip, or got his records, are they any good. whats he about.

Yeah I got 4 of his albums!! He's got some crazy shit but also heaps of cool track!! A Lot of GREAT Rap-A-Lot beats thats what I luv!!

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

XaNdEr

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 08:14:26 AM »
lol @ the name gangsta nip  :laugh:

edimean22

• 'G'