Author Topic: BigFase100 (Game's Bro) responds to altercation on Spider Loc vid shoot  (Read 3948 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BigFase100 (Game's Bro) responds to altercation on Spider Loc vid shoot
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 02:16:33 PM »
this is weird tyming ..  .. i was recently on tour with a well known bws member and he was sayin Fase couldnt come out the house and isnt a factor like he be claimin ..He mentioned fase constantly gets knocked by bigger cats in the hood ..didnt pay it much mind at the tyme as i didnt think it was anything more then this bws member taklin sideways about fase because of games fallout with his brother ..

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 02:24:33 PM »
this is weird tyming ..  .. i was recently on tour with a well known bws member and he was sayin Fase couldnt come out the house and isnt a factor like he be claimin ..He mentioned fase constantly gets knocked by bigger cats in the hood ..didnt pay it much mind at the tyme as i didnt think it was anything more then this bws member taklin sideways about fase because of games fallout with his brother ..

U must be talkin bout Joey cuz he said the EXACT same thing. I doubt Game had anything to do with it, but whether he did or not I wish him and Fase would just scrap the bullshit. The two of them just shouldnt do business together anymore and just be brothers

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 02:34:39 PM »
 8) 8) wasnt joey.. but I hope this gets resolved quikly ..Disappointing to see the beef escalate to this level ..Fase and Spi trying to show unity between crips and bloods and ol boi took it to the nexxt level because hes in games pocket?? ..If thats wat it was then thats disappointin ..if it was hood politics then maybe its a  lil diff but still a messed up situation regardless ..Hope this gets resolved without any further escalation between both camps .. hopefully this will put things in perspective for game though .. family is now gettin touched because of yours ego and pride ..

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 04:44:43 PM »
dumb motherfuckers!!!!!!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 05:55:55 PM »
Well I don't see how dude could trip bout Crips bein there....Glasses is always over there, or at least he was, and everybody knows where he's from. And in the same lot as the studio and whatever else on the right side of the block, it's some Crips right across from them about 100-150 away who used to always be out there, and they never tripped when I was around there.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 06:44:43 PM »
Well I don't see how dude could trip bout Crips bein there....Glasses is always over there, or at least he was, and everybody knows where he's from. And in the same lot as the studio and whatever else on the right side of the block, it's some Crips right across from them about 100-150 away who used to always be out there, and they never tripped when I was around there.

Well before Fase and Spider squashed the beef I know for a fact that ECCs got into it a few times with cats from CBP. They would set trip on them just for wearing the Brazil T shirts which of course look identical to BWS shirts. I'm assuming Frogg Dogg aint feelin the peace with Fase/Spider and called him out on it after the video shoot. He probably sees Fase as having alterior motives with squashin the beef with Spider.
As far as Glasses Malone and the other ones go, they never had any kind of beef with them. They always been cool, unlike Spider and his homiez that tried takin niccas out they shirts

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 08:07:49 PM »
Damm, that makes more sense then. I know that there are several crip and blood sets who do get along, just as there are blood n blood, and crip n crip sets who don't get along. Glasses set seems to be low key, and I never hear of them beefin hard with anybody in Watts or Compton, even though I'm sure they've had their up and down times.

Speedy23

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2007, 09:55:50 PM »
lol@how he sayin that dude who told game is a fake old ass...and he got punched by him  hahah

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 09:57:29 PM »
LA beef is so fake.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »
wow..someone gets knocked out on the west coast...big fuckin news

$Eg2$

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 05:22:28 PM »
LA beef is so fake.

Dont think so maybe hollywood but not LA

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 07:07:38 PM »
On the real, a boss chin checking another boss is not new. Sometimes, when a head don't like what another head does, then sometimes they go over and give a chin check, that's actually getting off light. The only reason why peope care is because Fase is Game's brother. Game was a Fase foot soldier, so what he says don't mean shit to me in this street shit. But Fase kept it real, 'cause as a boss, you gotta admit when you got checked. In this case, he got checked. I personally don't care about the whole deal, Game still making good music, and LA street shit is still the same. We'll see what happens, but Fase knows what's up, he ain't a rook in the game.

$Eg2$

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 07:12:17 PM »
^^^ I dont know nothing about a boss chin checkin another boss that shit aint gonna happen now a boss chin checkin a lil homie but come on now I think this proved Big fase LOL or Fase doesnt have the respect he claimed he had in his own hood.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »
i dont know how u guys are with your friends but there's been times when i've gotten into fights with my best friends. shit happens even between boys
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

$Eg2$

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 07:15:39 PM »
^^^^^This wasent a fight first off so what are you talkin about ????