Author Topic: BigFase100 (Game's Bro) responds to altercation on Spider Loc vid shoot  (Read 3951 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: BigFase100 (Game's Bro) responds to altercation on Spider Loc vid shoot
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 07:16:37 PM »
dude, no one in the hood is safe from a chin check. no one.

shit happens between boys, but the next step does not, so Fase better just watch out.

papa-smurf

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 07:21:58 PM »
what u mean at least he kept it 100,He aint no choice,the shit is on video tape,so he cant deny the fact that he got knocked the fucc out,But i put it like this,its nothing,a nigga could get knocked out.Now if big fase just let it slide and not catch a 101 with him then fase scared of the nigga,Because they from teh same hood,they should be able 2 fight it out one on one,

$Eg2$

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 07:25:45 PM »
Ok so if your the big homie as Fase acts like he is and the lil homie chin checks you or another big homie chin checks you ??? You'd be like "oh well fuck it I got chin checked it happens " LOL hell Nah all im sayn is Fase actin the way hes been actin he should of fought back obviously he played his postion being the lil homie and kept it movin if he was the "OG" from the hood like he said and had the respect this wouldnt of happened .

E-G

dameons

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 07:37:37 PM »
Why doesn't he meet up with homie and scrap it out? He could easily do it, but he's obviously scared.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 09:10:06 PM »
i dont know how u guys are with your friends but there's been times when i've gotten into fights with my best friends. shit happens even between boys

Fase was sayin how much this dude was on games dick and calling him fake and shit though

ABN

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2007, 03:17:28 AM »
i don´t think this has anything to do with crips being on Cedar turf. it´s just that Spider and Game still got problems and dude that whooped Fase is rocking with Game and that´s it. aint no blood and crip BS going on.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2007, 03:44:05 AM »
actually i was standing like 5 ft from fase when it happened and the dude was yellin "why u bring them crabs over here" and shit.. but then again glasses malone be there a lot and that doesn't seem to be a problem with him... so yeah it probably had to do with the person spider..

ABN

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2007, 03:57:52 AM »
actually i was standing like 5 ft from fase when it happened and the dude was yellin "why u bring them crabs over here" and shit.. but then again glasses malone be there a lot and that doesn't seem to be a problem with him... so yeah it probably had to do with the person spider..
that´s weird coz Joey(Magic)and all of his peoples bang out with Game and their Avalon crips. but seriously Nima, did y´all get to ask Fase why he aint do shit? coz he´s talked like he´s some kind of Don for quite some time.

XaNdEr

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2007, 04:17:29 AM »
fuck all this fake shit, people fighting over words is hella stupid

now i dont live in la, not even in usa, so you might say i dont know shit bout this, but w/e. when i look at that video of fase getting knocked out im stunned as how everyone acts a role like an actor, lol, im glad i live over here in holland where its all kept real, not this fake wannabe gangbang shit, fuck all that, thats just acting, theyre just playing a movie and whats even more shocking is that everyone is hyped up about this

imo, its pretty pathetic that you let yourself get knocked out like that, that you knockout someone like that without good reasons (words are no reason to fight) and that everyone wears blue or red and actually fight over that (and occassionally die for it)

dumb shit, this has almost nothing to do with music, its a lifestyle, one i can miss as a toothache. just my opinion, dont hate

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2007, 05:29:45 AM »
i live over here in holland where its all kept real, not this fake wannabe gangbang shit,

I dunno man, I think there are more wannabe gangstas/gangbangers in Holland than USA..

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2007, 07:18:51 AM »
wtf @ westcoast gangbangin..niggas gettin mad at shirts other dudes is wearing ...niggas gettin stole on by cats from their set and not doing nothin

XaNdEr

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2007, 08:01:57 AM »
i live over here in holland where its all kept real, not this fake wannabe gangbang shit,

I dunno man, I think there are more wannabe gangstas/gangbangers in Holland than USA..

i dont think so, not in the area where i live, the people who like hiphop dont dress in oversized baggy pants and stuff, they were the common clothes and all that stuff, theres definately not a wanna-be environment where i live, i dunno bout you, but when i look that vid, i see a bunch of nerds trying to fight over colors or broken family connections, these cases just get way too much attention of the crowd imo

wtf @ westcoast gangbangin..niggas gettin mad at shirts other dudes is wearing ...niggas gettin stole on by cats from their set and not doing nothin

yeah, it has been taken outta context for a long time now, come on in these days nowadays half these niggas could get normal jobs and payment, instead they choose to do dirt and hang on the streets looking for a fight every now and then, imo thats pathetic, but yeah who am i, but at least i got my own life and im not about to waste it over something stupid like blue or red clothes, lol.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2007, 09:49:24 AM »
fuck all this fake shit, people fighting over words is hella stupid

now i dont live in la, not even in usa, so you might say i dont know shit bout this, but w/e. when i look at that video of fase getting knocked out im stunned as how everyone acts a role like an actor, lol, im glad i live over here in holland where its all kept real, not this fake wannabe gangbang shit, fuck all that, thats just acting, theyre just playing a movie and whats even more shocking is that everyone is hyped up about this

imo, its pretty pathetic that you let yourself get knocked out like that, that you knockout someone like that without good reasons (words are no reason to fight) and that everyone wears blue or red and actually fight over that (and occassionally die for it)

dumb shit, this has almost nothing to do with music, its a lifestyle, one i can miss as a toothache. just my opinion, dont hate

You're talking from a position where you really know nothing about what happens in the hood. You're out of your lane. Of course it looks fake to you because you've probably never been in these kind of environments. Of course it's all stupid and idiotic but that doesn't make you an authority on anything. Speak on what you know.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2007, 03:22:50 PM »
lmao he say white boy is a fake ass muthafucka but dont dare to touch him, i guess he aint that fake then

8) 8) 8)

thisoneguy360

« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2007, 08:18:14 PM »
What a shitty name lol "whiteboy"