Author Topic: BigFase100 (Game's Bro) responds to altercation on Spider Loc vid shoot  (Read 3950 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BigFase100 (Game's Bro) responds to altercation on Spider Loc vid shoot
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2007, 08:25:03 PM »
when i look that vid, i see a bunch of nerds trying to fight over colors or broken family connections

nerds? theres freedom of speech homie so i wont say stop talking, but you have absoloutely no idea what youre talking about.

XaNdEr

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2007, 12:13:32 AM »
when i look that vid, i see a bunch of nerds trying to fight over colors or broken family connections

nerds? theres freedom of speech homie so i wont say stop talking, but you have absoloutely no idea what youre talking about.

look man, ill drop it at that, you know my opinion, no i never lived in any hood in usa or w/e. and im happy about it. a lot of these cats out there just see the fun, they can also go to school and/or work and get paid legal, yet they choose to do it the dirty way and hang on the streets all day. how is that something to be proud of or defend that lifestyle?

but yeah like i said, thats my own opinion, y'all would say i dont know shit about it anyways cause thats all you can come up with, lol.

its all good tho, as long as i know my own opinion is the right one im happy with it  :)

XaNdEr

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2007, 12:18:05 AM »
fuck all this fake shit, people fighting over words is hella stupid

now i dont live in la, not even in usa, so you might say i dont know shit bout this, but w/e. when i look at that video of fase getting knocked out im stunned as how everyone acts a role like an actor, lol, im glad i live over here in holland where its all kept real, not this fake wannabe gangbang shit, fuck all that, thats just acting, theyre just playing a movie and whats even more shocking is that everyone is hyped up about this

imo, its pretty pathetic that you let yourself get knocked out like that, that you knockout someone like that without good reasons (words are no reason to fight) and that everyone wears blue or red and actually fight over that (and occassionally die for it)

dumb shit, this has almost nothing to do with music, its a lifestyle, one i can miss as a toothache. just my opinion, dont hate

You're talking from a position where you really know nothing about what happens in the hood. You're out of your lane. Of course it looks fake to you because you've probably never been in these kind of environments. Of course it's all stupid and idiotic but that doesn't make you an authority on anything. Speak on what you know.

and to this, i have freedom of speech and dont try to act like youre in those hoods either, you arent, if youre so cool and tough why dont you leave dubcnn and go spend all your time on the corner?

i mean its clear that you are biased about me not coming from the area i have critics about, but what is it to me? i am free to say anything i want, and in my opinion its just too stupid this stuff exists, those dudes in that video, they dont even try to get a normal life, theyre happy the way it goes, cause if it really was so "hard" for them they would do anything to escape it and get education or a job. they dont so i guess its their choice to keep this shit in existance, and in my opinion thats hella stupid.

and it doesnt matter if im from that hood or not, i know the facts, i know the backgrounds and i know enough about it to speak my opinion and back it up with facts, so would you please get off my nuts and leave me alone, if you dont like my opinion just ignore it, dont get mad, get even.  :)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2007, 01:26:20 AM »
where can I see the vid? didn't see a link

where's nima in the vid?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2007, 11:00:27 AM »
i live over here in holland where its all kept real, not this fake wannabe gangbang shit,

I don't know, maybe you only talk to people inside of your own town, but I'm from Holland too and there's way too much wannabe gangsters over here, I know wannabe crips/bloods in Rotterdam, Hoogvliet, Den Haag, Sittard, Geleen, Amsterdam, Zaandam even in Zeewolde there are a few of 'em.. and that's just the ones I know myself.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

$Eg2$

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2007, 11:05:19 AM »

i live over here in holland where its all kept real, not this fake wannabe gangbang shit,

Thats pretty much the funniest thing I have ever read here LOL

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »
Holland? legal dank? That's as real as it gets padnah! -T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2007, 01:53:52 PM »
fuck all this fake shit, people fighting over words is hella stupid

now i dont live in la, not even in usa, so you might say i dont know shit bout this, but w/e. when i look at that video of fase getting knocked out im stunned as how everyone acts a role like an actor, lol, im glad i live over here in holland where its all kept real, not this fake wannabe gangbang shit, fuck all that, thats just acting, theyre just playing a movie and whats even more shocking is that everyone is hyped up about this

imo, its pretty pathetic that you let yourself get knocked out like that, that you knockout someone like that without good reasons (words are no reason to fight) and that everyone wears blue or red and actually fight over that (and occassionally die for it)

dumb shit, this has almost nothing to do with music, its a lifestyle, one i can miss as a toothache. just my opinion, dont hate

You're talking from a position where you really know nothing about what happens in the hood. You're out of your lane. Of course it looks fake to you because you've probably never been in these kind of environments. Of course it's all stupid and idiotic but that doesn't make you an authority on anything. Speak on what you know.

and to this, i have freedom of speech and dont try to act like youre in those hoods either, you arent, if youre so cool and tough why dont you leave dubcnn and go spend all your time on the corner?

i mean its clear that you are biased about me not coming from the area i have critics about, but what is it to me? i am free to say anything i want, and in my opinion its just too stupid this stuff exists, those dudes in that video, they dont even try to get a normal life, theyre happy the way it goes, cause if it really was so "hard" for them they would do anything to escape it and get education or a job. they dont so i guess its their choice to keep this shit in existance, and in my opinion thats hella stupid.

and it doesnt matter if im from that hood or not, i know the facts, i know the backgrounds and i know enough about it to speak my opinion and back it up with facts, so would you please get off my nuts and leave me alone, if you dont like my opinion just ignore it, dont get mad, get even.  :)

You're not understanding what I'm saying. I dont have to live in California to know about the hood. I've lived in some of the worst neighborhoods in both New York and Boston to know what the hood is all about. They're all the same here. It's not about being tough or a bias thing but an experience thing. You're young and you're in a different country to talk like you know "facts" when you don't. I'm not saying that you dont have a few valid point here or there but it sounds silly coming from someone who can't really relate to talk like an authority on certain things. You have a right to say what you want but it's hard to take you seriously when you admit yourself you've never lived in an environment like this.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2007, 08:22:15 PM »
^where you from in boston homie?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

XaNdEr

« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2007, 11:38:13 PM »

I don't know, maybe you only talk to people inside of your own town, but I'm from Holland too and there's way too much wannabe gangsters over here, I know wannabe crips/bloods in Rotterdam, Hoogvliet, Den Haag, Sittard, Geleen, Amsterdam, Zaandam even in Zeewolde there are a few of 'em.. and that's just the ones I know myself.

Lol, do you really consider those dudes bloods/crips, they nothing but some people who think theyre tough when they claim theyre crips/bloods, drop em in la and they will get beaten up by their own gang i bet, lol. theres not much of those people in holland tho, even if its 1000 in total, thats a very limited group of the total population.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2007, 08:34:38 AM »
^hes saying WANNABE gangstas

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2007, 08:41:12 AM »
^where you from in boston homie?

Mattapan, but also gotta lot of fam in Roxbury too. You?

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2007, 09:08:52 AM »
i could careless about this "whiteboy" dude to me he sounds like a deebo from "friday" type muthafuckah! a bully! from the video in FASE's myspace, i think he summed it up nice!.......instead of gettin some goof to start some shit "game" should man up and fix this shit with his bro!! imo