Author Topic: Reggie Miller\ Mavericks?  (Read 413 times)

"THE" MoSav

Reggie Miller\ Mavericks?
« on: February 27, 2007, 04:39:00 PM »
They were talking about this on ESPNNEWS i guess Cuban said he wanted to fill his roster spot with Reggie Miller! What yalll think would it happen? Would it be a good idea?

The Best of 3 Worlds

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Reggie Miller\ Mavericks?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 04:41:07 PM »
Yes. If he sucks physically, he can still be useful on the bench with his experience... and you never know, maybe he's still good for a few clutch 3s.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 05:11:17 PM »
Shit I guarantee Reggie can knock down some 3's.  Not like he'd get tons of minutes but he'd be a nice little go to on offense. 

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 05:13:35 PM »
Reggie will not come back I promise you.  The guy is still in amazing shape and I know he can still play.  remember when he retried he was playing some of the best basketball that he had played in the last few years, without Artest in the playoffs that year and a injured Jermaine, the Pacers took the Pistons to 6 games in the 2nd round and it was because of Reggie's amazing play, dude ended his career playing great basketball.  One of the all time greats and my favorite player of all time but I am 100% sure he wont come out of retirement.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 05:28:57 PM »
I've always loved Reggie Miller, but I'm not a fan of players who go to contending teams just to piggyback their way to a championship.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 05:54:25 PM »
im always down wit a comeback.....

go Reggie Miller

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 06:14:31 PM »
LMFAO....heeeeeeeeeeaaaeeaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeell no!!!!

But they are talkin bout it on ESPN now....they are saying that it's highly unlikely that he comes, and that it was discussed more for fun. They said that there is no indication that he wants to do it, so I donno where they got it from. His name has been forgotten about in the last few years though.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 06:16:28 PM »

But they are talkin bout it on ESPN now....they are saying that it's highly unlikely that he comes, and that it was discussed more for fun. They said that there is no indication that he wants to do it, so I donno where they got it from. His name has been forgotten about in the last few years though.

His name hasnt been forgotten the last few years lol, no one forgot about Reggie he just retired only 2 years ago and he left the game playing ball at a extremely high level.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 11:38:32 PM »

His name hasnt been forgotten the last few years lol, no one forgot about Reggie he just retired only 2 years ago and he left the game playing ball at a extremely high level.

yeah he did. That last year was the best year of his last 3 years. If the Pacers had artest all year they win the title that year.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 02:32:06 PM »
teams can always use a guy lil reggie running around screens hitting shots from the perimeter
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!