Author Topic: When you think of savages, does Africa come to mind? (Video)  (Read 806 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
When you think of savages, does Africa come to mind? (Video)
« on: February 27, 2007, 04:41:17 PM »
It shouldn't.. People have hidden the truth and ignored the facts.. These people are a lot more civilized than me and you, and the majority don't run around with leaves on their private areas chasing Zebras..

The faces of Africa

Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: When you think of savages, does Africa come to mind? (Video)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 04:52:31 PM »
define "civilized".
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 05:14:44 PM »
define "civilized".

One of the main criteria for civilized life, imo, is peace.. Having a peaceful existence set in a system of morally just principles.. Possessing a historically complex culture which holds the people around it and all others in its best interests. Living life according to the land, the obvious rules of human and humane survival which takes into account the flows of natural order and being aware of all its implications. All in all, people who live their lives by set standards which involves the love and well-being of every participant and their environment are civilized. Civilized people don't start (or even intend to start) world war, genocide, global warming, slavery, or anything close to that. But civilized people can be robbed of their identity, in effect, robbing them of their civilization (hence Rwanda, Sudan, Sierra Leone, etc.).. And I'm not pointing the finger at any one group of people at all, for that would not be civilized, but I am simply pleading my case for Africa...

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 05:43:56 PM »
when I think of savage, I picture like, 6 black dudes in giant whitees, ghostriding and hanging out of a buick lesabre, bumping 3x krazy hella loud shouting out nonsense yay area coon phrases like "yadidiahdhadajiggawhat" as they accidentally roll over a baby in the street

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 05:55:06 PM »
when I think of savage, I picture like, 6 black dudes in giant whitees, ghostriding and hanging out of a buick lesabre, bumping 3x krazy hella loud shouting out nonsense yay area coon phrases like "yadidiahdhadajiggawhat" as they accidentally roll over a baby in the street

When I think of savages I think of arrogant, pompous white wiggers who register to "gangster rap" message boards to engage with "civilized" people who in his simple exterior mind he deems to be savage. Yet this is but a psychological ploy on his part, because his entire life has been filled with mediocrity and his existence devoid of sense and his actions and speech, devoid of logic. Therefore he sees to embody what he doesn't understand because in his arrogant mind, if he doesn't understand it, it definitely must be a lot more complex than what he grew up surrounded around..  I also think of dirty filthy pale skinned mutantoid parasitic half-breed neanderthals who are so oblivious to their environment, that they don't see their very essence literally being consumed back into the original, dominant "human" population abroad, and don't realize the fact that numerically and in ideological thought, they are a minority.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 05:56:41 PM by sonofisis »

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 06:03:50 PM »

When I think of savages I think of arrogant, pompous white wiggers who register to "gangster rap" message boards to engage with "civilized" people who in his simple exterior mind he deems to be savage. Yet this is but a psychological ploy on his part, because his entire life has been filled with mediocrity and his existence devoid of sense and his actions and speech, devoid of logic. Therefore he sees to embody what he doesn't understand because in his arrogant mind, if he doesn't understand it, it definitely must be a lot more complex than what he grew up surrounded around..  I also think of dirty filthy pale skinned mutantoid parasitic half-breed neanderthals who are so oblivious to their environment, that they don't see their very essence literally being consumed back into the original, dominant "human" population abroad, and don't realize the fact that numerically and in ideological thought, they are a minority.

WOW, what a comeback

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 06:09:21 PM »

LMAO  banana boy got owned... first he tells us about his gangbang experience with his throat hurting and his ass feeling like it took a beating... and now this... poor pathetic wigger.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 07:18:05 PM »

i only got through the first sentence but are you honestly going to tell me it wouldnt be savage to see a baby get accidentally rolled over by a buick lesabre?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 07:26:36 PM »

i only got through the first sentence but are you honestly going to tell me it wouldnt be savage to see a baby get accidentally rolled over by a buick lesabre?

is that whats really happing in nor cal?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 07:30:24 PM »

is that whats really happing in nor cal?

yeah bro everyday, i think thats why dude got butthurt, i mean he's trying set up a thread made to make white people look stupid but at the same time has a link to the ghostride it video in his sig and expects to be taken seriously in this shit. when i went outside of his stupid little white guilt trap he got all homotional

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 07:43:24 PM »
sonofisis, dont mind banana boy... he recently had a bad experience with a buncha black dudes from oakland after going out there and being his pathetic wigger self... check my sig and you'll understand
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 07:45:19 PM »
It shouldn't.. People have hidden the truth and ignored the facts.. These people are a lot more civilized than me and you, and the majority don't run around with leaves on their private areas chasing Zebras..

The faces of Africa

nice video!!

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 01:59:41 AM »
Hey, J Bananas, if you have mono, you shouldn't be on here.  Arguing with people and getting all emotional and shit is not doing your health any good right now.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 09:52:41 PM »
Eurocentric Lies

I can relate to that...all their history is based on lies starting with the Greeks.  There once was a peaceful civilized world and that was before alexander the great thief. 

African people were sculpted on the walls of persepolis 2500 years ago....way before white europeans had anything to offer this world.  East and north africa were all satrapies of the Achamenid empire who lived in peace under mutual agreement.

And thats ^^^ Real!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 09:54:12 PM by IRAN iz Gangsta! »

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 11:42:24 PM »
african women are hot