Author Topic: How were your days in highschool  (Read 382 times)

HBKid_Jr

How were your days in highschool
« on: June 06, 2002, 05:04:26 PM »
How was every1 in highschool,  like did you enjoy it.  Cuz it seems like ev every1 either loved it or hates it.  I hate it.  2morrow is prom night.  Im not doin shit.  Its not so much tha prom itself but everything else afterwards,  im not goin to any after partys,  im not chilling wit any1,  im not goin be wit my girl.  An it gets me thinkin how i wasted these 4 years an never once enjoyed myself.  Tha only reason im not goin be depressed is cuz im goin be smokin all day so i dont even think about suicide or any of that other shit that gets me depressed.  i hate high school an i am so happy that i only have six days left.  Tha past 2 years have proberly been tha most depressing years of my life.  I jus sit back an think that how these were supposed to be my best years an i never onced enjoyed myself.  a lot of my hatred for myself an my pestimistic views come b/c of highschool.  FUCK HIGHSCHOOL,  I HOPE MOST OF THA KIDS I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT DIE SLOW PAIN DEATHS CUZ THEY R PIECES OF SHITS AN BITCH ASS FAKES SO MUTHAFUCK THEM,  THERE LIVES, AN THEY FAMILIES
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How were your days in highschool
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2002, 05:20:20 PM »
Crazy... I was thinking shit like this today. It's tha End of tha year so everybody's talking about Graduatiom, Prom and all that othe shit. Well this girl at work.. she took in her YearBook and I was looking through it. Tripped me out, they had all kinds of pictures, her school looked cool, fine bitches everywhere, pictures of prom... just looking at what I missed out on.

My situation is different though.. I dropped out. I was barely starting my Sophmore year when I got out of High Schoool. I probably would have been no different from you though... I most likely wouldn't have gone to prom... Just wasn't my thang, I dont dance or none of that shit.

9th Grade, my last full year of school... my freshman year... that was tha shit. Favortie year of school ever. Going to school was even actually kinda fun to me. Just kickin with tha homies.. see girls everyday. I just fucked up and got into it with tha wrong croud... kinda isolated myself from regular kids and kept it within my homies... I regret that though, and probably would have done alot different if I could turn back tha hands of time... I'd be graduating next week. I would have had alot more fun.

Now... I dont live in tha same Area I used to live in. I haven't been in school for 3 years so I lost touch with everyone... except for my closest homeboys. Life is just fuckin boring. I dont really do shit.. but get high all day... not even that.. I'm sober like a muthafucker right now... It sucks... I wish I would've stayed... would've met more bitches... would've had more contacts today.. I wouldn't be sittin here on my comp one week before graduation... but oh well fuck it... I realize it aint tha end of tha world... Aint even 20 yet.. got plenty of years left of partying.  

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2002, 05:21:39 PM »
I don't remember

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2002, 05:30:10 PM »
still lookin forward 2 it...next year  ;D
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2002, 05:44:57 PM »
still lookin forward 2 it...next year  ;D

take advantage of it especially ur senior year,  that will be tha easiest an best year of ur life if u enjoy yourself

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2002, 05:46:22 PM »
Didn't like HS.

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2002, 06:02:42 PM »
well i am still in high school. i am a sophmore. i love high school to be honest with you. i would consider my self pretty popular. but i chill with every one. i aint stuck up. i treat most ever1 pretty decent. if some 1 fucks with me imma fuck them up though. high school has been good to me, but this is and he been the worst year of my life because this is the year i lost the to closet ppl to me, my uncle and my father. both in a 6 week spread. i am sooooooo lucky i have my homies and my mother, otherwise i would have commmited sucide cause i love them alot. then i just broke my knee and misssed the last 3 weeks of school which sucks. but i look 4ward to a better year next year. and for those who dont and didnt enjoy, i am sorry, cause it really is a funtime in a persons life
peace.............

..::TinMaN::..

Mathematics

• Lil Geezy
  • god damn
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2002, 06:24:59 PM »
it was pretty tight....every first friday of the month i used to take a hot chick with me and fuck the shit outta her and when shes exausted thats when i killed her and cooked her and made corpse soup, tight shit, kinda taste like that kraft ravioli shit
Im LiL RipSta iiiii diiiiieeeee dieeeeeee dieeeeee

DarkM@GICI@N

• 'G'
  • DarkM@GICI@N a.k.a Spawn
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2002, 07:45:27 PM »
bitches...bitches and bitches....and oh yeah.......bitches

Stamina I'll be damn if I'll ever be/
took away by the demons I'll never be/
what's the weather when I bust a rhythm I come with the heater cleverly/
niggas nothin will never be/
so killa, flowzilla, gorilla
if flow was a felony/
I'd be in a line hella doin time for the....
TECHN9NE
-techn9ne-

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2002, 07:58:55 PM »
My high school years where alright. It sucked I couldn't get a girl till my Junior year, but once they started, shit they were like I was a nice guy they wanted. I played football, and we didn't start winning until I was a junior. Freshman year was cool, I really enjoyed it, but my sophmore yeat I got rid of all my friends, 'cause they were busters. I was like their punching bag for assults, so fuck them. sophmore year sucked. Junior was tight as hell. Senior year was average, it was cool 'cause I had two girlfriends during the year, sucked 'cause the girl I to this day think about, I never got with. But my team was 9-1 during the season and made our first appearence in the playoffs. I went to prom with my sisters friend, which wasn't that bad. My only dance. But I really wish I wouldn't have took that girl, still, and I'm 21 now and going to be a senior in college.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2002, 10:28:39 PM »
i'm still in high school, i just finished my sopmore year, i'm gonna be a junior
for me high school was cool, still is, classes suck, ya kno, thers alwasy shit talkin poeple, but i try to get over that, i like to chill with my friends there, i have good times, i try to be cool with every1, i look foward to next year and senior year

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2002, 10:50:10 PM »
honestly at first i was kinda of an outcast and what was weird is that i was trying to fit in and it didnt work and about my sophomore year i just said fuck it and started to just be myself and then i started talking to more people that way and ultimately i have to say that are lil crew was probrably one of the most popular there on campus my friend was the class president and all my other friends were involved with shit including me i really got into graphic design and video shit so i joined the school paper and yearbook i became the editor in cheif for the yearbook for the design division and also my senior year was the shit i loved it. i didnt have to take any real classes besides english and all the other were electives which made it really easy for me and my two friends where homecoming King and Queen and for are next dance was our Winter Formal and I was the Winter Formal King and my friend was the queen so i had fun just being my self you know. i liked it alot but the acctuall academic part of high school sucks because i just got done with my first year of college and this shit is so much better i have learned alot more than i did in my 4 years in high school in one year of college.

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2002, 04:24:46 PM »
Crazy... I was thinking shit like this today. It's tha End of tha year so everybody's talking about Graduatiom, Prom and all that othe shit. Well this girl at work.. she took in her YearBook and I was looking through it. Tripped me out, they had all kinds of pictures, her school looked cool, fine bitches everywhere, pictures of prom... just looking at what I missed out on.

My situation is different though.. I dropped out. I was barely starting my Sophmore year when I got out of High Schoool. I probably would have been no different from you though... I most likely wouldn't have gone to prom... Just wasn't my thang, I dont dance or none of that shit.

9th Grade, my last full year of school... my freshman year... that was tha shit. Favortie year of school ever. Going to school was even actually kinda fun to me. Just kickin with tha homies.. see girls everyday. I just fucked up and got into it with tha wrong croud... kinda isolated myself from regular kids and kept it within my homies... I regret that though, and probably would have done alot different if I could turn back tha hands of time... I'd be graduating next week. I would have had alot more fun.

Now... I dont live in tha same Area I used to live in. I haven't been in school for 3 years so I lost touch with everyone... except for my closest homeboys. Life is just fuckin boring. I dont really do shit.. but get high all day... not even that.. I'm sober like a muthafucker right now... It sucks... I wish I would've stayed... would've met more bitches... would've had more contacts today.. I wouldn't be sittin here on my comp one week before graduation... but oh well fuck it... I realize it aint tha end of tha world... Aint even 20 yet.. got plenty of years left of partying.  

see how far the 909 has got u?...ha...but seriously go get ur ged homie....at least that....but as for my high school experience...it was lame...all the morons at my school were snotty white kids who thought they were too cool for words....at school they wouldnt dare acknowledge me or my homies...but the moment they saw us at a party or heard us talking about what we did on the weekend they hopped on our cocks.....the broads were all stuck except for a few....u dont get anywhere with them unless ur a pretty boy, rich or a star athlete...which i am neither....the teachers were dumb asses...i had only about 4 cool ass teachers.....so when i had the oppurtunity to graduate at the end of first semester my senior year i jumped on it.....ive been outta school for 6 months now but ive been going to college for about a year now...and i could really give a fuck about my high school or the dumbasses there.....im happy im gone....for u that hated high school...trust me college is the place to be.....man the bitches are older and they just want cock no relationships...the teachers are fucking laid back....they dont tell u shit.....and everything is on u.....nobody on ur ass about shit......i love that.....but fuck high school....i got in and got out as fast as possible.....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2002, 06:35:47 PM »
I got a couple of weeks left till High School is done for me

and u know what...

its been the greatest momment of my life!

ive had ups and downs, drug and alchohol experimenting, pussy, homies, parties, fights etc

last night was my prom and afterparty and i enjoyed it so much, when i get my year book, pull off my prank and hug everybody goodbye, its truely gonna hit me...

id say Im popular at school, we got a small school so everybody knows who the fuck i am ....i got a status at my school, Big A...lol

anyways im gonna go now cuz i dont like talkin bout myself
lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bez

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2002, 09:56:27 PM »
I loved my high school days.  Getin in to trouble, watchin the odd fight after school, messin around in class, kikin off on teachers.  Dam it was tha shit.