Author Topic: Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.  (Read 468 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.
« on: February 28, 2007, 03:21:56 PM »
_____VENTING____

Let me tell ya. And that ain't part of their fuckin' job.

Tell me why they be doin' that for?? Yo, this one nigga, who I can't fuckin' stand, he always complaining about Inner City Kids, so like why the fuck you teachin' here for, WORD?? But yo this ass hole called me lazy about 5 times. Whether it be in front of the whole class, telling other teachers in front of the whole class, or the hallway, or alone. Bitch ass nigga! Pisses me off man. He'll call my name and I'll look than he goes 'Lazy'. Like that's all you got to say to me bitch ass? Don't talk.

Then today in Spanish I was sitting there puttin in EFFORT, cuz I do be tryin' in that class, than she goes, to me, 'You have no idea what you're doin' huh?'   Like what the fuck is that?

However nobody's like my English teacher, she puts me on blast ALL the time. She always sayin' something. She's on my ass like damn. Always calling my name. 'You payin' attention, You with us, Look up so I can see your handsome face (ew, nah)'. I mean I DO NOT bring shit on me but like every class day the topic of the day is me. For why?? Leave my ass alone. She called me ghetto and not in the good way. She told me I was gettin' 'de-moded'. She gets in my face and whispers to me. She told me to 'look alive'. One time she asked if I could count. Hell nah. She moved my sit today, fuckin' witch, and sometimes a nigga don't got some tools so you gots to improvise, and I guess being creative ain't good. >:( :-\ I refuse to tell the stories. But she be giving you that look like 'You got it, huh, do you got it' she looks maddd stupid at chu.

Like what the fuck??

I don't give a damn if a teacher is a 4th grade teacher, High School teacher or a damn professor THEY BE MAIKN YOU FEEL MADDD DUMB. I'm sure ya'll know.

And please be nice enough to drop your stories so you don't leave a nigga hangin'. I know ya'll get spoken to sidewayz.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
Re: Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 03:26:40 PM »
yeah i got some of them annoyin as fuck teachers, but i got some good ones too, but fuck it

8) 8) 8)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 03:37:25 PM »
He'll call my name and I'll look than he goes 'Lazy'. Like that's all you got to say to me bitch ass? Don't talk.
lmao!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 03:38:19 PM »
You got that Tracy McGrady-look, huh? Just get back at them. Like, when she's like "are you with us" or "are you sleeping", just tell her that her class is so damn boring you can't help yourself. Stuff like this. Or when she's calling you lazy, tell her if she's busy as a bee how come she never made it farther than being a lousy high school teacher. Stuff like this. Don't take the verbal punches anymore.. punch 'em back, you will catch them off-guard, 100%.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 03:53:08 PM »
You got that Tracy McGrady-look, huh? Just get back at them. Like, when she's like "are you with us" or "are you sleeping", just tell her that her class is so damn boring you can't help yourself. Stuff like this. Or when she's calling you lazy, tell her if she's busy as a bee how come she never made it farther than being a lousy high school teacher. Stuff like this. Don't take the verbal punches anymore.. punch 'em back, you will catch them off-guard, 100%.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fuckin' classic.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 03:59:52 PM »
the fuck you got against teachers?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 04:08:56 PM »
the fuck you got against teachers?
I wanna be one too. :D. Not happening, just a thought.  :P. My nigga. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 04:09:33 PM »
Maybe they're telling the truth, if all your teachers say your lazy, and you dont do shit, welll.....Maybe you need to start doing shit! or not go at all, why waste their effort in them trying to give you an education? seriously, thats the reason they keep giving you shit, because they dont want their efforts to not mean shit, they're working.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 04:10:52 PM »
I don't have something against teachers, I have something against people who piss people off for no acceptable reason... just trying to help the homie out.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 04:11:43 PM »
Yes... there has to be a reason why. If not be respectful and pull them aside after class and talk it over.. I d a bitch teacher we talked it over and were friends now... im actually real good friends with all my teachers..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 04:14:53 PM »
Maybe they're telling the truth, if all your teachers say your lazy, and you dont do shit, welll.....Maybe you need to start doing shit! or not go at all, why waste their effort in them trying to give you an education? seriously, thats the reason they keep giving you shit, because they dont want their efforts to not mean shit, they're working.
I know.

But the way they be puttin' people on blast. Just like damn.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 04:18:02 PM »
a lot of teachers are mad they have to struggle so hard financially despite the amount of work they put in (a lot) with their shitty ass pay. the students they see everyday are the only people they can really vent towards and if they are sensitive then the daily crowd of undisciplined little shits (especially inner city kids) are the on the front line for their crabby ass attitude. if dudes callin you lazy or somethin then just tell him you're gonna be the bigger man and let it slide, because you know how hard it is living off 10 thousand a year. thatll really piss him off but you just said you would let it slide so theres nothing he really can do

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2007, 04:42:31 PM »
Teacher's just take out their anger on their students because some of them will do way better than them in life.

BTW, Carl is the fucking man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2007, 05:01:19 PM »
be disrespectfull
treat them like they treat u

i only had 1 teacher push me to my limit. i was sittin in 6th period and i had to take a piss. the class was 2 hours long so i wasnt tryin to hold it for that long, i asked her if i could go to the bathroom and she said "no, not on my time", and i was like "what, are u serious?" bitch said i should have took a piss before class. and about 10 mins later my dick was about to leak, so i said im gona go take a piss and walked out, bitch calls up security and got me a day of on campus suspension.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 05:15:15 PM »
Real talk, don't give them a reason to treat you like that anymore.  From the story you told you might actually be the problem.  If you did shit like score the highest grade in class on a test it could be your way of rubbing it in their face