Author Topic: Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.  (Read 470 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2007, 05:29:45 PM »
^ Yeah, yo, that's happened, it pisses 'em off. In English, we had like 25/30 minutes to do those multiple choice edit and revise shits and there was about 10 and I finished in like 10 minutes and she came up to me, wit an attitude 'Did you finish? You are done awfully early'. Then we corrected them and she asked me how much I got right and I said all of them and she was like 'Really'?, I felt like sayin' yeah bitch.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 05:33:23 PM »
be disrespectfull
treat them like they treat u

i only had 1 teacher push me to my limit. i was sittin in 6th period and i had to take a piss. the class was 2 hours long so i wasnt tryin to hold it for that long, i asked her if i could go to the bathroom and she said "no, not on my time", and i was like "what, are u serious?" bitch said i should have took a piss before class. and about 10 mins later my dick was about to leak, so i said im gona go take a piss and walked out, bitch calls up security and got me a day of on campus suspension.

LOL, I feel you on that. I've did that before too. But shit, if you gotta go, you gotta go. Gettin' suspended for that shit is fucked up though nigga, damn. Least your ass got a free day, lol, word? ;D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 05:38:30 PM »
be disrespectfull

i only had 1 teacher push me to my limit. i was sittin in 6th period and i had to take a piss. the class was 2 hours long so i wasnt tryin to hold it for that long, i asked her if i could go to the bathroom and she said "no, not on my time", and i was like "what, are u serious?" bitch said i should have took a piss before class. and about 10 mins later my dick was about to leak, so i said im gona go take a piss and walked out, bitch calls up security and got me a day of on campus suspension.

LOL, I feel you on that. I've did that before too. But shit, if you gotta go, you gotta go. Gettin' suspended for that shit is fucked up though nigga, damn. Least your ass got a free day, lol, word? ;D
true
but the suspension was on campus, so it was me in a room wit 3 other people and a security gaurd, and we couldnt sleep, talk, or listin to any music. that was boring as fuck

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 05:49:27 PM »
be disrespectfull

true
but the suspension was on campus, so it was me in a room wit 3 other people and a security gaurd, and we couldnt sleep, talk, or listin to any music. that was boring as fuck

Oh, nevermind then, I didn't think you mean't on Campus. That sucks than. Lol at being stuck wit a security guard. Now that sucks. :-\

herpes

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 06:48:33 PM »
you gotta a smart ass.  When I was a senior in HS i had this math teacher that was a complete asshole.  So I was a senior and I didnt need the class so I could careless.  So one day he puts me on the spot trying to make me look like an idiot.  So im like, I could careless this stuff is useless so he gets all mad and goes OOO ITS USELESS HUH HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH COMPUTERS WHEN YOUR OLDER RAISE YOUR HAND.... no one raised there hand and I had the biggest smirk on my face. And you could see he felt as big as a bug.  he didnt try that shit with me again.  Then i dropped the class

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2007, 08:00:52 PM »
when i was in school me and another classmate were helping each other out with our geometry work and the teacher told us we were being too loud when we were only being as "loud" as necessary to help each other with our work like she did to us like every day in class and i told her i was sorry her job sucked so much that you have to take your anger out on your students and the bitch made my counselor switch me to another geometry class and i got suspended for 5 days for harrassing the teacher when all i said was that

alot of teachers like to think they own you and shit while they have you in whatever class they have

money i stack pay for my crack

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2007, 08:10:23 PM »
Yo quiettruth, didn't I tell you about the last girlfriend I had? She was my english teacher in high school. I was 17 and she was 31. We were together for a year and 3 months and shit. shit was crazy. We just broke up in June when I was 18 and she was 32, bitch did me real bad in the end but it was a hell of a time.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2007, 08:31:16 PM »
^thats som shiiet man  :laugh:

money i stack pay for my crack

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 01:15:05 AM »
I got along with all of my teachers, but there was one that really hated me because I knew more about the subject than he did. He'd always give me bogus assignments while everyone else got good ones, especially the girls because he was such a sugar daddy. So about halfway through the school year, I just stopped giving a fuck and didn't even give him the time of day. If he started talking to me, I'd just walk away. Or anytime I'd see him alone with a girl, I'd tell him to keep it in his pants.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 01:44:21 AM »
^thats som shiiet man  :laugh:

Yeah, she was my teacher in freshman year when I was 14 and shit. we stayed friends and when I was 17 her husband and her divorced and I had just broken up with another girl so we got with each other when we got single. She still teaches in the same fuckin' school district, it was crazy shit indeed.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2007, 02:02:45 AM »
its just her way of saying she wants your dick

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2007, 02:31:20 AM »
be disrespectfull

true

Oh, nevermind then, I didn't think you mean't on Campus. That sucks than. Lol at being stuck wit a security guard. Now that sucks. :-\

i moved to cali back in 96 from Barbados where i when to school before i finished high school here in cali was a big culture shock for me cuz of how the school system is run here and I never really got wtf the OCS bullshit was really suposed to accomplish what does a kid learn in OCS when he misses what the rest of his class is learning they don't be doing shit in there but playing cards and shit like that, from what i recall in my high school days. I remember back in barbados i had a high school Lit teacher that was hella cool and was one of the better teachers at my school he said to use once talking about some of the idiots that become teachers and actually get hired..."if u ur paying in peanuts u will get monkeys" or something to that effect and i think its kinda true what yall think?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 07:13:39 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2007, 01:30:38 PM »
LMFAO at ya'll!! Propz for them stories, Tommy, Lex, Low Key, Timelock and Jip, lol. Ya'll crazy! Straight up man.

OOO ITS USELESS HUH HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH COMPUTERS WHEN YOUR OLDER RAISE YOUR HAND.... no one raised there hand and I had the biggest smirk on my face.
LM FUCKIN AO!!

And Tanjibility you're my nigga and everythang but ya'll didn't feel weird???

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007, 01:33:44 PM »
Today, again man, it was 3 of us and my English teacher was talkin' to two of my niggas and she was like 'I can't figure out which out of you two are the worsed but than I figured it out'.    Then she said me and everrrybody started luaghing. LOL! Bitch man. :-\

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2007, 05:48:00 PM »
Don't get mad. Graduate, get rich, then go back and stunt on that ho