Author Topic: Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.  (Read 472 times)

swangin and bangin

Re: Yo, teachers be making you feel maddd stupid.
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2007, 11:51:57 AM »
Teacher's just take out their anger on their students because some of them will do way better than them in life.

Okay, and now in all honesty: do you truly believe what you have said?
I'm about to graduate as a high-school teacher and I can already tell you: if one of my students becomes an engineer, and I just had to give History lessons to him, well then I'll be extremely glad. All my students are equal to me. As long as they try to pay attention in class and try to study well for my tests, I'm satisfied.

A lot of you are acting like teachers are worth nothing. Need I remind you, that without teachers, there would BE no architects, engineers, accountants, carpenters, masons, you name it! Everyone who wants to have a profession later on in life also needs to have an education. It's as simple as that.

I bet you I know more History than you :monkey: :monkey_dance2:
i allready proved i know more history than u, so i am the history king. sorry

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2007, 11:53:10 AM »
No you didn't bitch. What's the 13nth Amendment?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2007, 11:55:27 AM »
the US cant inslave people
bamm bitch

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2007, 11:57:24 AM »
Ok you're searching shit up. I gotta ask harder questions.

Why did South Carolina secede from the Union in 1860? Give me a specific reason too.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2007, 11:59:08 AM »
On December 20, 1860, the state of South Carolina voted to remove itself from the United States of America. Within a matter of weeks, the other states of the Deep South had followed suit. The Upper South remained on the fence, until after Fort Sumter. At which point, most of them, including Virginia and Tennessee, joined the fray.

The American Civil War remains one of the most interesting and debated topics in American history. Why was the war fought? What were the southern states clamoring for? Was the war about slavery? Is the Confederate flag a racist symbol? Was the North fighting for justice and racial equality? These questions and others continue to provoke much thought and discussion, a lot of it quite contentious, to this day.

South Carolina's decision to secede was the culmination of North-South tensions stretching back to the founding of the United States of America. These tensions concerned a number of issues, including tariffs and slavery. In 1832, South Carolina threatened secession over the tariff issue. But without support from the rest of the South and in the face of strong declarations from President Andrew Jackson, South Carolina backed down. Not so in 1860, when Abraham Lincoln's election galvanized the Deep South.

The ordinance to secede was passed December 20, 1860. Four days later, South Carolina issued a document entitled "Causes of Secession," which served as a rough equivalent to the Declaration of Independence approved by the Second Continental Congress in July 1776. The "Causes of Secession" document makes clear the reasons for South Carolina's secession, as that was its very purpose.

After laying out its political and legal argument that the American Revolution established each state as "free and independent" and that the U.S. Constitution represented a mutual but conditional compact, the secession convention then proceeded to explain its rationale for withdrawing from said compact.

Topping the list was the fugitive slave issue. According to the Deep South, the northern states were refusing to capture and return escaped slaves. This was cited as a violation of Article IV: ""No person held to service or labor in one State, under the laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in consequence of any law or regulation therein, be discharged from such service or labor, but shall be delivered up, on claim of the party to whom such service or labor may be due." For allegedly breaking this part of the Constitution as well as related federal statutes, South Carolina claimed its right to secede.

Second, South Carolina cited the fugitive slave clause, the three-fifths clause, and the 20-year slave trade compromise as evidence that the Constitutional Convention recognized the "right of property in slaves." According to South Carolina, the northern states had sabotaged and thwarted that "right" - and thus South Carolina was justified to break away.

Sparegeez

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2007, 12:01:38 PM »
Wow. You cheated I win.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2007, 03:39:43 PM »
Damn, there's alot of teachers on this board. ;D

But seriously, you do not have to be a genius to be a teacher. Just a little common sense and be focused enough to pass the test. Than your set. However not too many teachers these days are out for the better of the students. God bless ya'll, if ya'll is.

If I was a teacher, my goal would be to try and pull in the lil niggas that think they don't have to do anythang in school or think they don't have to go. I'll grab them out the hallway and put 'em in a desk and I'll make damn sure they do all their work and I'll be on each and everyone's ass to do it. Besides doin' that, I'll teach 'em what it's like out there. And don't let them be like their parents, be somebody. But I'll have enough leeway to get respect from each of them becuz I'm going to have respect for them. Also as a teacher I would NOT swear and NOT let students dare to curse in my classroom. Being professional these days are gone. Today, most teachers think that they don't have to do anythang. And if I could show ya'll what goes on in general level or remedial classes I think we'll all be in disgrace. Ya'll feel me? Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. I feel 10 pounds lighter. ;D

I'm also studying to be an English teacher, and it takes a biit more than 'a little common sense and be focused enough to pass the test' what test man? You think there's just one?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2007, 03:48:43 PM »

But seriously, you do not have to be a genius to be a teacher. Just a little common sense and be focused enough to pass the test. Than your set. However not too many teachers these days are out for the better of the students. God bless ya'll, if ya'll is.

If I was a teacher, my goal would be to try and pull in the lil niggas that think they don't have to do anythang in school or think they don't have to go. I'll grab them out the hallway and put 'em in a desk and I'll make damn sure they do all their work and I'll be on each and everyone's ass to do it. Besides doin' that, I'll teach 'em what it's like out there. And don't let them be like their parents, be somebody. But I'll have enough leeway to get respect from each of them becuz I'm going to have respect for them. Also as a teacher I would NOT swear and NOT let students dare to curse in my classroom. Being professional these days are gone. Today, most teachers think that they don't have to do anythang. And if I could show ya'll what goes on in general level or remedial classes I think we'll all be in disgrace. Ya'll feel me? Sorry I just had to get that off my chest. I feel 10 pounds lighter. ;D

I'm also studying to be an English teacher, and it takes a biit more than 'a little common sense and be focused enough to pass the test' what test man? You think there's just one?

-T

Well if you go for your 1st degree that's bachelors right, I don't know, well that's one. Masters second right, so that'll be two, right? Wrong? I don't know.

But damn look at the teachers.

Laidback Z
Crafty
Slick D
Tanjibility

Who am I missing? Gwott damn. ;D

swangin and bangin

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2007, 03:50:15 PM »

-T

Well if you go for your 1st degree that's bachelors right, I don't know, well that's one. Masters second right, so that'll be two, right? Wrong? I don't know.

Laidback Z
Crafty
Slick D
Tanjibility

what the fuck
slick d is a teacher
no fuckin way!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2007, 03:51:13 PM »

-T

Laidback Z
Crafty
Slick D
Tanjibility

what the fuck
slick d is a teacher
no fuckin way!

Studyin' to be one I think.

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2007, 05:28:51 PM »
yeah i'll be teachin lil mothafuckas in a while

8) 8) 8)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2007, 07:46:17 PM »

8) 8) 8)
o shit
lol
whouldnt that be some shit if one of yo students was on here

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »
be disrespectfull
treat them like they treat u

i only had 1 teacher push me to my limit. i was sittin in 6th period and i had to take a piss. the class was 2 hours long so i wasnt tryin to hold it for that long, i asked her if i could go to the bathroom and she said "no, not on my time", and i was like "what, are u serious?" bitch said i should have took a piss before class. and about 10 mins later my dick was about to leak, so i said im gona go take a piss and walked out, bitch calls up security and got me a day of on campus suspension.

LOL, I feel you on that. I've did that before too. But shit, if you gotta go, you gotta go. Gettin' suspended for that shit is fucked up though nigga, damn. Least your ass got a free day, lol, word? ;D
true
but the suspension was on campus, so it was me in a room wit 3 other people and a security gaurd, and we couldnt sleep, talk, or listin to any music. that was boring as fuck

Oh, nevermind then, I didn't think you mean't on Campus. That sucks than. Lol at being stuck wit a security guard. Now that sucks. :-\

i moved to cali back in 96 from Barbados where i when to school before i finished high school here in cali was a big culture shock for me cuz of how the school system is run here and I never really got wtf the OCS bullshit was really suposed to accomplish what does a kid learn in OCS when he misses what the rest of his class is learning they don't be doing shit in there but playing cards and shit like that, from what i recall in my high school days. I remember back in barbados i had a high school Lit teacher that was hella cool and was one of the better teachers at my school he said to use once talking about some of the idiots that become teachers and actually get hired..."if u ur paying in peanuts u will get monkeys" or something to that effect and i think its kinda true what yall think?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2007, 07:05:24 AM »

8) 8) 8)
o shit
lol
whouldnt that be some shit if one of yo students was on here
lol hell yeah, i guess i'll never know anyways

8) 8) 8)