Author Topic: 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Nas and Eminem on a track together ?  (Read 697 times)

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Nas and Eminem on a track together ?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 10:02:57 AM »
The only thing i'm questioning is if 50 can put Nas on his album, why wouldn't he let Nas get on the LL track (on L's forthcoming album) that's supposed to feature Queen's greatest mcs?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 10:37:22 AM »
He said that 2 months ago, things might have changed.

ABN

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 12:04:41 PM »
The only thing i'm questioning is if 50 can put Nas on his album, why wouldn't he let Nas get on the LL track (on L's forthcoming album) that's supposed to feature Queen's greatest mcs?
please tell me that no G-Unit rapper is gonna be on that song. if 50´s on the song they might aswell scrap it coz he´s not even a top 20 MC when it comes to Queens.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 01:31:12 PM »
If they all bring their best it would be incredible, but that won't happen.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 04:27:14 PM »
LOL @ 50.  This negro knows his name alone isn't gonna bring on the sales of his prior albums so he's trying to lock down the biggest guest spots to try and push his album.  What a pussy.  Honest to god I couldn't give a fuck if I ever heard this song anyway.  Jay sucks, Em sucks, 50 beyond sucks, Nas will bring something to the table but I don't see it being enough to distract me from all the other clowns on this track.  Outside of Nas, this is the real "Legend Of The Fall Offs" track.

Sounds to me like 50's tryin to copy the Nas / Kanye / KRS / Rakim / Primo joint. 

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 04:29:20 PM »
Cam dissed Em??

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 04:41:14 PM »
LOL @ 50.  This negro knows his name alone isn't gonna bring on the sales of his prior albums so he's trying to lock down the biggest guest spots to try and push his album.  What a pussy.  Honest to god I couldn't give a fuck if I ever heard this song anyway.  Jay sucks, Em sucks, 50 beyond sucks, Nas will bring something to the table but I don't see it being enough to distract me from all the other clowns on this track.  Outside of Nas, this is the real "Legend Of The Fall Offs" track.

Sounds to me like 50's tryin to copy the Nas / Kanye / KRS / Rakim / Primo joint. 

Wow, you just can give this dude a break. I mean, what has he done to you. Your acting like you have some personal beef, your taking this way too seriously.

People are complaining about 50 not working outside his camp, not that he does people are complaing again. I bet that if 50 did a track with Krs One, Rakim and Nas you'd find an angle to diss him again  :loser:

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 04:54:58 PM »
Jay, Em, Nas, and 50 on a Dre produced track would atomatically be classic, you don't think they won't all bring their A game, tho 50 might be the one to be the weakest link, plus a topic like dissing wack rappers would be real easy to make a song about, I'd support it even tho I don't respect 50 as much as I did since GRODT, I would be mad stoked on this track but I think it would be hard to get all their egos in the same studio, let's just hope, Hip Hop needs this

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 05:16:04 PM »

Wow, you just can give this dude a break. I mean, what has he done to you. Your acting like you have some personal beef, your taking this way too seriously.

People are complaining about 50 not working outside his camp, not that he does people are complaing again. I bet that if 50 did a track with Krs One, Rakim and Nas you'd find an angle to diss him again  :loser:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You're so obsessed with 50 that you're becoming delusional.  What did I say as a personal diss toward 50?  I said he sucks as a rapper (just like I did Jigga & Em).  You somehow interpret that into me having a personal beef?  50 could put out an album with him sucking dick for 70 minutes and you'd praise it as a banger.  But hey at least you're not ducking my posts anymore.

Who in the fuck complained about 50 not working outside his camp?  Or is that just another one of your baseless statements that you make in nearly every thread, where you make a lame attempt at rehashing an arguement that you read on some G-Unit board? 

If anything 50 gets props for staying within his clique for features because every other fuckin mainstream album has dozens of collabs because the "artist" isn't heavy enough to hold down an album by themselves.  Now that he's trying to get the biggest names on here just proves that he's having doubts about carrying an entire album by himself and maintaining the success he's had.  He's scared.  He needs some other heavy hitters to help him sell.  I know it's painful for you to hear and I'm sure you won't accept it, but it's the truth.

Again, I have 0% interest in hearing Em, Jay, and 50 on a track together.  Every one of those guys put out the wackest shit of their careers for their last album.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 03:16:40 AM »
You keep overanalzing everthing 50 does, youre writing esseys about his every single move  :-X

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 05:48:21 AM »
Timbo the king = king, wassup homie! :D

50 always got smth going on!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 08:47:01 AM »
Timbo the king = king, wassup homie! :D

50 always got smth going on!

Sup  8) Still chating on mirc ?

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2007, 02:53:16 PM »
You keep overanalzing everthing 50 does, youre writing esseys about his every single move  :-X

That's only because you keep posting new topics about his every single move :D

"Oh no! 50 got his TV repaired today!"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2007, 03:39:28 PM »
The difference is im a fan and its normal to post news of an artist you like but considering "50 is wack, he fell off years ago" to Jrome I have no idea why all the long posts about someone you apparantley dont care.

Elevz

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 03:59:33 PM »
The difference is im a fan and its normal to post news of an artist you like but considering "50 is wack, he fell off years ago" to Jrome I have no idea why all the long posts about someone you apparantley dont care.

But wait, is it wrong to care about hiphop? And would it be wrong to point out the mistakes in somebody's reasoning concerning 'good hiphop'?