Author Topic: a question to all the Sand niggaz and niggaz....  (Read 314 times)

PakiGangsta

a question to all the Sand niggaz and niggaz....
« on: June 09, 2002, 12:28:07 PM »
Yesterday....i was walking down the streets....and i saw a couple of brown ppl kallin out each other Sand Niggerz.....and than i saw 2 blak dudes....than they go up to the brown guys...and the blak guy goes..."what the hell did u just said....repeat it ???"

so the brown guy goes...."i'm a fukin Sand nigger....kant u see it...."

and the bla guy goes..did u jut said NIGGER.....and BOOOOM....rite there....the 2 blak dudes busted those sand niggerz.....

So my question iz...r brown ppl really kalled sand niggerz......ok....even if they r......than i ask the blak ppl on the board.........what will u do...if a brown guy comes up t u and say...that he is a sand nigga.....of course everyone kalls each other nigger here on the board....but i dont think so there is ne thing like SAND NIGGAZ in real......i'm confused from that days incident...

kan someone answer my question and explain me about this SAND NIGGA thing .....

eZ
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: a question to all the Sand niggaz and niggaz..
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2002, 12:32:08 PM »

LOL.....Come to Bay Area and see how real it is......
My cuzins gang is called EPA Sand Naggaz......
And yo wachu mean by "Brown" people......This is only a term used against Middle Easterns as a Slur which has alot of history behind it......
And wat kinda black people dunno wat Sand Nigga is? R U fuckin kidding me? They must've been some straight up squares.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2002, 12:34:57 PM »
lmao what fuckin retards (not you but the black guys you were talkin about)

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2002, 12:58:22 PM »
Well they heard the word nigga and got pissed. Can't blame them there.

They obviously don't know what the term sand nigga is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2002, 01:01:18 PM »
Well they heard the word nigga and got pissed. Can't blame them there.

They obviously don't know what the term sand nigga is.

well yeah....i agree, but they were also too agresive, but yeah either way we shouldnt just be throwin the word around like it aint nothin....(*thinks to himself about how many times hes done that and how he even has a crew by that name*)

umm yeah....dont be hypocrits yall, lol....

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2002, 01:21:36 PM »
naw i been around black folkz (and othas) who jus recently started hearin tha word "Sand Nigga". So i aint surprised if sumbody dont know wha tha shit iz. Rememba 7th, we in kali. Itz different out hea cus there so many races so we might be up on sum shit that others arent. U go down south, or in otha cities where its mainly JUST black n white, they might not even be hearin nonna them otha racial slurs against Middle Easterns, or Asians...or whateva. And as for tha doodz who beat they ass...well...ive seen muhafuckas get they ass whooped fah less...lol

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2002, 01:47:15 PM »
This is ignorance at it's finest, fighting over who gets to use the word nigga, absolutely ridiculous, ya'll are fuckin brainwashed, those black guys got so jealous that an ethnic group is now more oppressed then they are and using the word nigga, big deal, let them use it....... like Talib Kweli said, "It's like slaves on a ship bragging about who got the flyest chain."

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2002, 01:48:05 PM »
naw i been around black folkz (and othas) who jus recently started hearin tha word "Sand Nigga". So i aint surprised if sumbody dont know wha tha shit iz. Rememba 7th, we in kali. Itz different out hea cus there so many races so we might be up on sum shit that others arent. U go down south, or in otha cities where its mainly JUST black n white, they might not even be hearin nonna them otha racial slurs against Middle Easterns, or Asians...or whateva. And as for tha doodz who beat they ass...well...ive seen muhafuckas get they ass whooped fah less...lol

i never even heard of tha term sand nigga till i read it on this board...back in NC it wuz only black, white and a few mexicans, then i move to ny and see about 20 different races of people in one day...
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2002, 01:55:09 PM »
This is ignorance at it's finest, fighting over who gets to use the word nigga, absolutely ridiculous, ya'll are fuckin brainwashed, those black guys got so jealous that an ethnic group is now more oppressed then they are and using the word nigga, big deal, let them use it....... like Talib Kweli said, "It's like slaves on a ship bragging about who got the flyest chain."

WORD

and to those who dont know, sand nigga is a slur used to describe middle eastern people.... n  it was retarded for the blacks to fight wid em over the authortiy on who should use the word nigga

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2002, 07:05:45 PM »

Naw... I think you got it twisted. I dont think they were arguing over who were tha "Real Niggaz"... I think the black dudes just heard them say tha word "Nigga" and took offense to it....  then proceeded to beat their asses.

Some black people get real angry when they hear people say "Nigga"... that's understandable. I wouldn't have tripped like that... but that's just me, I'ma calm person...

But to all tha "Sand Niggaz" on tha board... why do you guys use that term? I know you guys do it fucking around and it's all good... dont bother me at all. But whenever I've heard people in Real Life say it... it's alwayz negative. It's like "Yeah, them fuckin Towel Heads, Camels, Sand Niggers"... you know? I'm mexican, I never call myself or my homiez Beaners or Wetbacks... I dont though... I see where ya'll are comin' from, It's all in fun... maybe up north you guys are down like that... but somestimes it seems like you guys are serious, at least I can say that about Tha7th... like there's pride in "Sand Niggaz" (Maybe cuz it's a hood out there)... I dont see no pride in it. That's all.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2002, 07:08:04 PM »
i dunno about the rest of the crew but to me its just a lil online thing, i dont use the term offline, infact, i dont use it much online anymore, to me the whole thing is kinda played out now, but i dunno, up to the whole crew if they wanna do somethin, i dont mind the name for a online thing tho

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2002, 07:12:57 PM »
I think tha black people got pissed off from the term "nigga"....but i think that sand naggaz is more popular among middle easternz....and in some areas new 2 every1 that not middle eastern

*jus my 2 cents
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

ROCCY

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2002, 07:27:35 PM »
black People in school when I use to play basketball at Nutrition always called the middle easterns "Sand Niggaz" Like if u missed a shot or somethin they would be like "U fucking sand nigga" and my friend replied back with "shut up nigga" and none of the black people got mad, I dunno about down there but I dont think most of them get mad donw here, I was just at a park down here..with sccit sitting down resting since I was tired from playing basketball..and they where playing a game a 5 on 5 and there was like 3-4 black people in there and like 5 outside the game..and the black person missed the shot and one of the persian guys went "U fucking Nigga" and no one cared..So it all depends on the person..

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2002, 07:42:03 PM »

I dun fuck around......My crew Offline is East Palo Alto Sand Naggaz......dats my cuzins.......
We put a slur thats used ALOT in a place called Fremont in tha bay area (Most populated Middle Eastern City in U.S.A) and made somethin good out of it, exactly how black people (rappers etc) do it......
And as u can see we put tha A in naggaz to cause less controversy and to be less offensive to our own people.....
So are we fuckin around? Hell No......
Black people have problems wit us 4 it? I dun give a fuck, they neva have and dun think will, unless they some square ass muthafuckas.....
They aint gonna do shit anywayz.......
White people made tha word Nigger and they also went ahead and Made Sand Niggers......So no one owns tha word and I dun give a fuck who gets offended......damm, chill.

Sheet, I mean I usually chill out all tha time and dun say shit......But Im gettin sicc of fools makin a thread every week saying "Why yall call yurselves sand naggaz".......

Let's all just kick back wit a sac and chill to Cee Lo's "Young Man" and forget about Technicalities......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2002, 07:57:10 PM »
I think Dune Coon sounds better.  Still I don't say either cuz i'm a Cracker, lol.