Author Topic: Fuck Bilzzards!  (Read 180 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Fuck Bilzzards!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 10:57:24 PM »
I remember a couple years back when I went to Vegas over the winter. Everyone was wearing sweatshirts and jackets and I was running around in a t-shirt. I was getting all kinds of crazy looks. 50 degrees is t-shirt weather round here.
I use to feel the exact same way when I moved to California. Everyone was complaining that is was so cold and I was walking around in a fuckin' T-Shirt. I've got a little soft since then. :-\

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »
No need for sweaters here :)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 11:16:44 PM »
No need for sweaters here :)

It's all good. We don't get F5 tornados like you guys. Plus the heat makes people loopy, and not the good kind of loopy that gets bitches to take off their tops.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 05:07:58 AM »
No, blizzards are good thanks to them I have another snowday today and get to stay home, fuck yeah so far this winter theres been 2.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 07:24:40 AM »
Nice pictures. :(

New England is the best weather. Cuz here you get all the seasons. You get winter and snow. You get spring and the flowers and cool/warm weather. You get summer and the heat. You get fall and the trees and crispness. Holla. 8). But there was only one expection: this year. >:(

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 11:06:14 AM »
Nice pictures. :(

New England is the best weather. Cuz here you get all the seasons. You get winter and snow. You get spring and the flowers and cool/warm weather. You get summer and the heat. You get fall and the trees and crispness. Holla. 8). But there was only one expection: this year. >:(
Yea it can also be the worst of all situations that other places don't have. We can have -10 degree weather in the winter and 100+ days in the summer. The humidity kills me in the summer. We have to get used to both extremes. People in Cali cry that it is cold in 50 degree weather. I could comfortably wear a long sleeve shirt at 50 degrees. People in Cali you aren't missing much with the snow. Everything gets slushy and messy and sucks to drive in. LMAO I would love to see people from Cali drive in snow. If there were a blizzard in So Cal today there would be 1000's of accidents because people have never drivin' in it.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 11:24:21 AM »
SoCal would wipe themselves out if they got more than an inch of snow. I know people who still don't know how to drive in snow and they were born and raised here.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 04:20:28 AM »
i feel you this has been shit for 2 weeks now