Author Topic: How do you guys judge the success of America's adventure into Iraq?  (Read 244 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
America's goal and objective was occupation of Iraq.  So, it is under this context that this war's success or failure will be judged.  If the occupation is a success, then the war is a success.

My guess is that the occupation has been a success for America.  I think they secured all the major oil installations, and the fighting that goes on in the streets only helps them justify their continued grand occupation of the country.

I think most of the private American businesses are having to wait it out and hoping that eventually some more stability and rebiulding will take place and they will be able to make their money. 

The occupation doesn't mind enduring a low level of violence because they can try to use it to justify their existence in the region.  However, it's quite possible that the intensity of the resistance is a little more than they would have like. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: How do you guys judge the success of America's adventure into Iraq?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 10:43:13 PM »
3,000 American troops dying + a hell of a lot more civilians dying + trillions in debt = failure.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 10:44:53 PM »
3,000 American troops dying + a hell of a lot more civilians dying + trillions in debt = failure.
yo theres fuckin american troops over there tryin to help people who dont want their help. fuck em
bring our fuckin troops back and if they dont want our help they can suck a dick

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 10:50:50 PM »
yo theres fuckin american troops over there tryin to help people who dont want their help. fuck em
bring our fuckin troops back and if they dont want our help they can suck a dick
That's what most people think. But that jackass GWB is a fuckin' tool who is worried about his own rep since he started the whole god damn, thing so he's not going to listen.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 11:27:39 PM »

LOL @ "help"
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 11:31:19 PM »

LOL @ "help"
well since sudamn hussain is gone america is gettin the country into shape
and those damn suicide maufuckas is fuckin up the plans
ya feel me?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 11:43:04 PM »

you're a gloomy gus. as far as the adventure goes i will consider it a success when gas goes down again

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 11:53:29 PM »

LOL @ "help"
well since sudamn hussain is gone america is gettin the country into shape
and those damn suicide maufuckas is fuckin up the plans
ya feel me?

I don't blame you for not knowing what's really going on.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 11:54:45 PM »
^^i know you'd kill for my jeff hamilton jacket

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 11:58:21 PM »
Your throat and asshole still hurting?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Chief

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2007, 12:22:21 AM »
the success or failure of iraq couldnt be measured for another 10 years atleast..

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 12:43:35 AM »
i just want barack obama to go into the whitehouse and get the fuckin troops back

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2007, 07:03:26 PM »
I think in some twisted way, it's been a success, though i did not and will never agree with the ideology behind the war. We did make a huge fucking mess in Iraq, but in the long run, though it's another step for the inevitable fall of the American empire, it gives us an advantage over other superpowers. The middle eastern expansion gives us most of the world's oil, which will allow for continued growth for many years to come. That was probably the main reason behind the war, there were never any moral issues, though those motherfuckers tried to pass it as such. I'm not down with war unless there are clear benefits in the sense of creating peace, which was clearly not the case in Iraq. There is not enough love in the world right now. Sadly, this is the way things are and all we can do as citizens is to stay informed and watch out for our own asses. The US government has too much power to be challenged by its population at this point, so people need to accept that fact. All we can is demonstrate and show the rest of the world that not all of us are self-centered drones
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2007, 03:26:10 AM »
you said goodbye to america aand left - so for america atleast it can be called a success

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

AndrE16686

« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2007, 06:23:23 AM »
I still think the US, has a strong chance of winning in Iraq.

What Cheney said was reasonable: 'the US public will never allow a withdrawal'. Because the US public will not vote to lose a war.

And the problem for the Democrats is that they will never be able to justify a withdrawal from Iraq to the public (unless they launch a huge 9/11 truth campaign....an outlandish notion of course  ??? ). 

It will be a win, because:

A) Got that oil, baby,

and

B) Got them military bases on prime stategic real estate.

Iran however, dosn't look like its going to bend over and start picking cotton anytime soon.