Author Topic: Kanye West - Classic (Feat. Rakim, Nas & KRS-One) (Prod By Premier) (VIDEO!!!!)  (Read 782 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
all due respect, the south can't fuck wit this

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
+1

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
I wish this was on youtube so I could download it.

+1 anyways

Track is crazy!
NO MORE WAR

PLANT

this is crazy!  dope song, dope video...the essence of hiphop right there, good shit.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Props  :o :o :o :o

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
nice track!

k1000

I understanded this way:

this is actually a remix done by premier
theres a original by rick rubin

im not sure though
this is exactly how u must understand this. and u would be more secure if u had checked dubcnn more frequently in february :
Nike 25th Anniversary "Better Than I've Ever Been" - February 15, 2007 By : JustinL

The much talked about collaboration on the NIKE- commissioned hip hop track, "Better Than I've Ever Been" which features Kanye West, Nas and KRS-One, and produced by Rick Rubin, will be available on February 20th on iTunes.

Twenty-five years ago NIKE released the Air Force 1 to satisfy the demands of the most uncompromising and forceful players in the game of basketball. In 1982, the Air Force 1 became the first basketball shoe to feature NIKE Air technology. The comfort and protective qualities of the AF1 changed the game forever and created a platform that launched NIKE's long-running legacy in performance basketball.

Embraced and revered by the basketball community the Air Force 1's impact was felt way beyond its hard court roots. The shoe had something unique about it and was embraced as quickly off the court as it was on. The urban street culture that gave birth to this music scene is the same culture that has supported the Air Force 1 from its inception. In 2006, NIKE commemorated the Air Force 1's 25th anniversary. As part of these celebrations, NIKE commissioned a stellar cast of artists to record an original track that pays homage to the perseverance of the AF1 and the community that has championed it.

A remix of the track by DJ Premier and featuring the addition of Rakim, titled "Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been DJ Premier Remix)" will also be available on iTunes for purchase. The tracks will be sold individually and all NIKE and artist proceeds from the sale of the track will be donated to the "NIKE Youth Sport for Change Fund," to support youth programs that use sport as a catalyst for change.

Track 1: "Better Than I've Ever Been" featuring Kanye West, Nas & KRS-One & produced by Rick Rubin (Windows)

Track 1: "Better Than I've Ever Been" featuring Kanye West, Nas & KRS-One & produced by Rick Rubin (Real)

Track 2: "Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been DJ Premier Remix)" featuring Kanye West, Nas, KRS-One & Rakim (Windows)

Track 2: "Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been DJ Premier Remix)" featuring Kanye West, Nas, KRS-One & Rakim (Real)

All NIKE and artist proceeds will be donated to the "NIKE Youth Sport for Change Fund," to support youth programs that use sport as a catalyst for change throughout the world. This fund will be administered by Charities Aid Foundation America (www.cafamerica.org).

ABN

Scarface,Andre 3000,old D.O.C. and a couple of more cats could definently do something just as good as this. not to mention that this track wouldn´t exist if it wasn´t for the south. guess where DJ Premier is from? he´s Texas motherfuckers.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 10:01:16 AM by Pissin' On The Throne »

wcsoldier

^^^ yep lol.. anyway wtf this has to do with the South ... appreciate the song instead of hating off topic.. this hip hop is dead coz of the South is way played out

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I just heard the Rick Rubin version for the first time.  It has nothing on the Premo version.

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
 8)

anyone got the audio to the video version with rakim spittin first ???

peace

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
The Track Is Bangin! Video is Tight!.....Premier gots that fire no doubt!

bez

Great track, I hate to say it though cos I love the dude but Kanye ruins it. 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
thats a rediculous line up, but krs one is the shit

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
That. Was. A. Classic.

That song alone wants me to get a classic hip hop album again, that was a beat and a half!!!!!!!!!!! Omg i'm just nearly speechless, that is something else :D

I need to get that video. Period.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"