Author Topic: Tweedy Bird Loc  (Read 940 times)

DJSpin

Tweedy Bird Loc
« on: March 02, 2007, 06:51:51 AM »
WHat up..i just got my hands on his two cd's, 187 Ride By, and No Holds Barred...  both are pretty good..takes ALOT of jabs at NWA and Tim Dog... whats everyone elese opinions on this guy?? 

S.J

Re: Tweedy Bird Loc
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 07:24:01 AM »
I like him, his diss songs are good
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 07:28:42 AM »
its been a while since ive listened to his cds so i really cant judge now ...

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 10:45:52 AM »
tweedy used to send demo tapes to eazy but eazy didnt wanna sign him. he lived close to eazys house but he wasnt no homeboy. he tried to make himself look like a G but he was all into blood crip cease fire and shit.

papa-smurf

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 11:03:26 PM »
tweedy fist album sucked.sounded 2 old school.But is 2nd album was banging like a muthafucka,i still bang that shit sometimes

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 09:42:24 AM »
wasnt he the backbone of bangin on wax?

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 07:58:47 PM »
yea as i recall...not too sure if he rapped...call me crazy but i never reli bumped most of the crip tracks lol

mrfranklin

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 01:38:19 PM »
Tweedy was one of the ogs manne!!1  ;D ;D ;D ;D

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »

it was tweedy's idea of bangin on wax.. ronnie ron had the know how on tweets idea..it was also tweedy who put REP YO SET on the map...

i was chillen wit tweedy yesterday.. man.. he was tellin me how eazy e had to come get his permission to shoot compton city g's in kelly park..when tweedy was beefin wit nwa.. he had the whole neighborhood behind him.. the homies from kelly park had tweedys back to the fullest.. eazy tried to sneak the video. but when the o/g's of kelly found out they went and got tweedy to see if it was cool.. tweed say fuck naw.. fuck nwa...and real compton city g's wasnt shot in kelly park...

this was just one of the conversations wit tweed... yesterday was a cool.. and i got to hear some insight on when tweedy dissed nwa..all of em had bowed it down..

i was gonna record it but he say he wasnt feelin no interview shit..he ws sharing that with me.. i thought i would share it wit yall...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 10:20:29 AM »

22 Twoz

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 10:25:03 AM »

it was tweedy's idea of bangin on wax.. ronnie ron had the know how on tweets idea..it was also tweedy who put REP YO SET on the map...

i was chillen wit tweedy yesterday.. man.. he was tellin me how eazy e had to come get his permission to shoot compton city g's in kelly park..when tweedy was beefin wit nwa.. he had the whole neighborhood behind him.. the homies from kelly park had tweedys back to the fullest.. eazy tried to sneak the video. but when the o/g's of kelly found out they went and got tweedy to see if it was cool.. tweed say fuck naw.. fuck nwa...and real compton city g's wasnt shot in kelly park...

this was just one of the conversations wit tweed... yesterday was a cool.. and i got to hear some insight on when tweedy dissed nwa..all of em had bowed it down..

i was gonna record it but he say he wasnt feelin no interview shit..he ws sharing that with me.. i thought i would share it wit yall...

damn, props for the story homie.

"Hi Travy"

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 10:31:40 AM »
Props on the story HUBBCITYRIDA and the link. Tweedy is a legend and both Bangin On Wax projects are classic. 

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 10:42:30 AM »
no problem..ill try to get all  my clips together..

when tweedy dissed death row...suge was right there when they played the diss song while tweedy was in the room... he say the guy workin the reel had stopped it when suge came in.. tweedy say what the fuck you doin..press play.. suge was like wus up.. tweedy like press play..they press play and suge heard it and.. suge was like damn tweedy..tweedy like what.. then suge was like ..dem niggas over there in kelly be trippin huh.. suge knew he couldnt fire back on tweedy..cause thing would escalate to more than rappin...

teletomble

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2008, 10:43:57 AM »
do u know if tweedy plans to do another album?

were eazy and tweedy cool when eazy died?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 10:50:00 AM »
do u know if tweedy plans to do another album?

were eazy and tweedy cool when eazy died?

yeah i guess they were cool before he died..and tweedy say he aint fuckin wit this rap shit....

when you become the ambassador.. theres no need to put in work..