Author Topic: Jake Plummer Retires!  (Read 326 times)

"THE" MoSav

Jake Plummer Retires!
« on: March 02, 2007, 10:14:45 AM »
Jake Plummer retires. Damn this is a shocker  :o
Hes still got some good years left in him, i wonder what the real deal is?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: Jake Plummer Retires!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 07:27:48 PM »
i thought he was gonna end up in tampa but i guess not
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 07:39:35 PM »
from what i read, he wanted a guaranteed starting spot and TB wasn't going to give it to him; he'd have to earn it
so he retired to avoid the trade

here's the article: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlJNhD1SbpUGYYIui4d0pwpDubYF?slug=jc-plummer030207&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »
from what i read, he wanted a guaranteed starting spot and TB wasn't going to give it to him; he'd have to earn it
so he retired to avoid the trade

here's the article: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AlJNhD1SbpUGYYIui4d0pwpDubYF?slug=jc-plummer030207&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

LOL@ guaranteed a starting spot, who does he think he is?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 08:31:21 PM »
IMO Jake Plummer should be happy to be competing for a starting job in the NFL, hes been given chance after chance after chance

The Best of 3 Worlds

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 10:01:41 PM »
IMO Jake Plummer should be happy to be competing for a starting job in the NFL, hes been given chance after chance after chance

And he did well with the broncos. Don't act like he has never done shit to prove hes a good QB. Plummer is better than anyone Tampa Bay has

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »
Why does Denver wanna get rid of him? He could be a good backup QB, although he's being paid a lot for a backup.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 11:38:52 PM »
yeah jake plummer hasn't been a horrible quarter back at all. and he still has some years left in him. this is mind boggling. hell he'd do better in oakland for a year than walters is.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 07:07:31 PM »

And he did well with the broncos. Don't act like he has never done shit to prove hes a good QB. Plummer is better than anyone Tampa Bay has

Hes not better then Garcia. In Denver he proved he cant win when it matters. He has just as many career int's as td's!!! He also has a career 74 QB rating, thats not very good, its AVERAGE. Hes been an avg NFL Qb at best, no better then a Brad Johnson. Thats somebody that is lucky LUCKY to be competing for a starting job in the NFL! He could def be a good backup. But dont act like hes been that good. Hes just always been lucky enough to have a starting job. Numbers Dont lie at QB. LOL@ at acting like hes way better then even Chris Simms... 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2007, 07:15:41 PM »

Hes not better then Garcia. In Denver he proved he cant win when it matters. He has just as many career int's as td's!!! He also has a career 74 QB rating, thats not very good, its AVERAGE. Hes been an avg NFL Qb at best, no better then a Brad Johnson. Thats somebody that is lucky LUCKY to be competing for a starting job in the NFL! He could def be a good backup. But dont act like hes been that good. Hes just always been lucky enough to have a starting job. Numbers Dont lie at QB. LOL@ at acting like hes way better then even Chris Simms... 8)

Go look at his numbers with the broncos. Every season was good except for this past one. And just for the record, yes hes better than Simms (going by the numbers of course, and like you said, the numbers dont lie). And when i posted that first reply, the Bucs didn't have Garcia. And Garcia isn;t that much better (if at all) than Plummer.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 01:07:12 AM »

Go look at his numbers with the broncos. Every season was good except for this past one. And just for the record, yes hes better than Simms (going by the numbers of course, and like you said, the numbers dont lie). And when i posted that first reply, the Bucs didn't have Garcia. And Garcia isn;t that much better (if at all) than Plummer.

this past season he had 11 td's and 13 int's He had a good year in 05. The rest of his career he has MORE INT"s then TD's. I think youre basing youre facts on 1 good season he had in Denver. He had 2 good years in Arizona as well. The rest avg or less then avg. And Simms is much younger. Simms led his team to an 11-5 record 2 years ago. GIve him time. Plummer has had his chances.

The Best of 3 Worlds

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 01:25:32 AM »
garcia > plummer

but garcia is 36 years old, plummer only 32

fuckin weird plummer just retired without warning

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 06:59:29 AM »

this past season he had 11 td's and 13 int's He had a good year in 05. The rest of his career he has MORE INT"s then TD's. I think youre basing youre facts on 1 good season he had in Denver. He had 2 good years in Arizona as well. The rest avg or less then avg. And Simms is much younger. Simms led his team to an 11-5 record 2 years ago. GIve him time. Plummer has had his chances.

2003,2004,2005-All good years for Plummer. Now I don't know for sure, but I think that equals 3 good seasons in the last 4 years, not 1.He was wit hthe Cardinals at the beginning of his career, the fucking cardinals lmao. But like you said, the numbers dont lie, and these numbers im seeing for simms aren't very good, and if he was good the Bucs wouldn't be looking for someone else to start.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 09:31:22 AM »
he'll be back.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2007, 11:00:40 AM »

2003,2004,2005-All good years for Plummer. Now I don't know for sure, but I think that equals 3 good seasons in the last 4 years, not 1.He was wit hthe Cardinals at the beginning of his career, the fucking cardinals lmao. But like you said, the numbers dont lie, and these numbers im seeing for simms aren't very good, and if he was good the Bucs wouldn't be looking for someone else to start.

The Bucs are also talking about letting Gruden go if they dont make the playoffs this year so its obvious they are VERY impatient. Chris Simms had 1 full year as a starter and played well...How does he suck?

The Best of 3 Worlds