Author Topic: Bishop Lamont & DJ Skee Present: N*gger Noise (Exclusive Mixtape Download)  (Read 2330 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Haven't had a chance to get online and comment on this sooner, but it's certain that Bishop's album is something to look up to. All te tracks here aren't quite as tight as the others, but fuck it, it's still just a mixtape. Put the "Dre-polish" on a project like this and you got yourself some truly dope hip-hop.

tonyfett

• Muthafuckin' OG
01 - Intro
02 - Klansmen (Prod. by Focus)
03 - Don't Kill Me (Prod. by Jake One)
04 - Translator (Prod. by Thayod)
05 - The Truth (Feat. Stacee Adams) (Prod. by Scott Storch)
06 - Let's Go (Prod. by King Karnov)
07 - Footsteps In The Dark (Prod. by Nottz)
08 - Fukk Kramer Radio (Interlude) (Prod. by Jake One)
09 - Super Freak (Prod. by Khalil)_
10 - Bitches On MySpace (Prod. by RJ)
11 - Last Crusade (Prod. by JR Rotem)
12 - First They Love You (Prod. by 9th Wonder)
13 - KKK Hotline (Interlude)
14 - N*gger (Prod. by Diverse)
15 - Hood Psalm (Prod. by Khalil)
16 - So Cold (Prod. by The System)
17 - HisStory (Prod. by Nottz)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
This mixtape is all original music so they could legally and rightly sell it...Bishop decided to let it out free to thank his fans, supporters and to let those who don't know him yet have an easy outlet to here his material!

That's wassup!  8)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
^^ It definately seems like it should head that direction.

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
CRACK  :o  8) 8) 8) 8)

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
props ;D ;D

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
Man, I can't get this yet cause I'm at work.

but in the meantime, i'd like to wax about something real quick. I kinda don't like the idea of dissing Michael Richards a grip. I mean
a) look at the even in context. he was being fucked with. he didn't just unprovokedly go off on some racist rant.
b)He's a liberal jewish comedian, not like he's some fundamentalist christian republican or something like anyone that would actually be a klansmen
c)furthermore he's a sick artist. His work on seinfeld is as good of comedy/acting as Rakim is as good as rapping. a dope artist is a dope artist, i will not stop supporting michael richards and loving the classic art that is seinfeld. What if everyone stopped bumping dr.dre after he slapped dee barnes? or stopped listening to Nate dogg after he set his girlfriend's car on fire and they had to call the swat team to rein his ass in?

No one protests when South Park attacks Jews, when black comedians base a whole bit on how much cooler they are then white people(not to mention that such bits are artistically trite as fuck) it bugs me that it's so encouraged and politically correct to attack anyone that attacks blacks but if blacks say white's are this, if anyone says anything about whites it's just okay. I like Bishop Lamont but until his record drops and at least matches the quality of the Documentary, Michael Richards is a doper artist to me than him and I feel there are more deserving/less talented/more evil targets that could have been chosen. But I'm really biased. I love jews, i love seinfeld....wellp...so much for the karma I had gained in the last two hours, I'm going to lunch.

anyway, will download this tape when I get home and post more feedback.

-T

how much of the black community do you really think was offended by kramer?  he's just clowning him...almost everyone is a racist on some level, michael richards just let it be known.  imo i'd take that over all the people that just holding it in, not that either are ideal.  that cover is funny as hell.   :laugh:

Matty

great mixtape, the 9th wonder joint is the best track to me. bishop's album should be real nice.

~Lucien~

what's up with all the noise around bishop? he ain't that special in my opinion
I'll just wait for the album... let's see if he can change my mind after that
this mixtape is okay. that's it for now

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
This mixtape is all original music so they could legally and rightly sell it...Bishop decided to let it out free to thank his fans, supporters and to let those who don't know him yet have an easy outlet to here his material!
That;s BS. He should of releasing a song from the album and tried to sell anything he can. It's not like the album wouldn't be downloaded by everyone anyways. Why not try to expand your name?

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love the mixtape, one of the best I've ever listened to.  I wish it were untagged, he should have just released it as is.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me

but in the meantime, i'd like to wax about something real quick. I kinda don't like the idea of dissing Michael Richards a grip. I mean
a) look at the even in context. he was being fucked with. he didn't just unprovokedly go off on some racist rant.
b)He's a liberal jewish comedian, not like he's some fundamentalist christian republican or something like anyone that would actually be a klansmen
c)furthermore he's a sick artist. His work on seinfeld is as good of comedy/acting as Rakim is as good as rapping. a dope artist is a dope artist, i will not stop supporting michael richards and loving the classic art that is seinfeld. What if everyone stopped bumping dr.dre after he slapped dee barnes? or stopped listening to Nate dogg after he set his girlfriend's car on fire and they had to call the swat team to rein his ass in?

No one protests when South Park attacks Jews, when black comedians base a whole bit on how much cooler they are then white people(not to mention that such bits are artistically trite as fuck) it bugs me that it's so encouraged and politically correct to attack anyone that attacks blacks but if blacks say white's are this, if anyone says anything about whites it's just okay. I like Bishop Lamont but until his record drops and at least matches the quality of the Documentary, Michael Richards is a doper artist to me than him and I feel there are more deserving/less talented/more evil targets that could have been chosen. But I'm really biased. I love jews, i love seinfeld....wellp...so much for the karma I had gained in the last two hours, I'm going to lunch.

-T

how much of the black community do you really think was offended by kramer?  he's just clowning him...almost everyone is a racist on some level, michael richards just let it be known.  imo i'd take that over all the people that just holding it in, not that either are ideal.  that cover is funny as hell.   :laugh:

I got one track into this tape and he's dissing gays. That's just as KKK as the shit he's attacking. Probably doesn't even realize his hypocrisy. If blacks would realize gays are what they were 60 years go, civil rights could get cracking again. Christianity is holding the liberal cause back. God it's so ignorant to be like "yo fuck racist white people and fags!"

I know he's mentioned 'fags' before but 'hey fag, how does it feel to be gay?' what the fuck is that shit? if it was more clever i'd be down. Like when mac dre makes fun of gays, you can tell he's just being clever and it is. Bishop seems to be using it as a way to relate to possible LA listeners that may doubt his machoness or whatever cause he ain't a gangster. it's a shame that one minority pays for another's come up.

This dude is a sick rapper, but he is pseudo intellectual bullshit.

on another note, i've been listening to his "the intro" mixtape today and shit is banging.

Bishop's a pretty impressive lyricist, well rounded. Doesn't have the swingy swaying singy type rappers dre's produced so well in the past like 50, snoop, knoc, hitt but Bishop has a lot of energy, probably more like an eminem/jay z(lyrical) type rapper than say a snoop/knoc(style/voice) type rapper.
his flow is good, his enunciation is some of the best i've heard ever. he tongues his words clear as fuck which I can't say about alot of cats.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Hey Rud, just out of curiosity: how many times has this mixtape been downloaded yet? Since the Crooked I - Evolution Of A Boss mixtape reached 12,000 + downloads on Westcoastrydaz, I'm guessing that a mixtape of this caliber has already crossed the 100,000 mark in just these 2 days...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey Rud, just out of curiosity: how many times has this mixtape been downloaded yet? Since the Crooked I - Evolution Of A Boss mixtape reached 12,000 + downloads on Westcoastrydaz, I'm guessing that a mixtape of this caliber has already crossed the 100,000 mark in just these 2 days...

I havent got the exact figures in front of me however yesterday it was a little over 23000...

Interesting figures for a crook mixtape...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

d-nice

-T

I got one track into this tape and he's dissing gays. That's just as KKK as the shit he's attacking. Probably doesn't even realize his hypocrisy. If blacks would realize gays are what they were 60 years go, civil rights could get cracking again. Christianity is holding the liberal cause back. God it's so ignorant to be like "yo fuck racist white people and fags!"

I know he's mentioned 'fags' before but 'hey fag, how does it feel to be gay?' what the fuck is that shit? if it was more clever i'd be down. Like when mac dre makes fun of gays, you can tell he's just being clever and it is. Bishop seems to be using it as a way to relate to possible LA listeners that may doubt his machoness or whatever cause he ain't a gangster. it's a shame that one minority pays for another's come up.

This dude is a sick rapper, but he is pseudo intellectual bullshit.

on another note, i've been listening to his "the intro" mixtape today and shit is banging.

Bishop's a pretty impressive lyricist, well rounded. Doesn't have the swingy swaying singy type rappers dre's produced so well in the past like 50, snoop, knoc, hitt but Bishop has a lot of energy, probably more like an eminem/jay z(lyrical) type rapper than say a snoop/knoc(style/voice) type rapper.
his flow is good, his enunciation is some of the best i've heard ever. he tongues his words clear as fuck which I can't say about alot of cats.

-T

I hear what you saying T, I don't think Bishop was trying to make a politically correct album. Please do not compare what gays go through to the civil rights movement. A person's orientation never stopped them from voting, being a citizen or other things, Being black or other nationalities did.