Author Topic: Bishop Lamont & DJ Skee Present: N*gger Noise (Exclusive Mixtape Download)  (Read 2362 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Much props..."Let's Go" & "The Truth" are bangin'... 8)

d-nice

Here is the back of the mixtape for anybody that is looking for it. I just got a bulletin for it on my myspace.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
updated to the page, props!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lunatic

Here is the back of the mixtape for anybody that is looking for it. I just got a bulletin for it on my myspace.

props d-nice
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Just listened trough the mixtape, it's crazy!! The 9th Wonder track is my favourite right now...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Man, I can't get this yet cause I'm at work.

but in the meantime, i'd like to wax about something real quick. I kinda don't like the idea of dissing Michael Richards a grip. I mean
a) look at the even in context. he was being fucked with. he didn't just unprovokedly go off on some racist rant.
b)He's a liberal jewish comedian, not like he's some fundamentalist christian republican or something like anyone that would actually be a klansmen
c)furthermore he's a sick artist. His work on seinfeld is as good of comedy/acting as Rakim is as good as rapping. a dope artist is a dope artist, i will not stop supporting michael richards and loving the classic art that is seinfeld. What if everyone stopped bumping dr.dre after he slapped dee barnes? or stopped listening to Nate dogg after he set his girlfriend's car on fire and they had to call the swat team to rein his ass in?

No one protests when South Park attacks Jews, when black comedians base a whole bit on how much cooler they are then white people(not to mention that such bits are artistically trite as fuck) it bugs me that it's so encouraged and politically correct to attack anyone that attacks blacks but if blacks say white's are this, if anyone says anything about whites it's just okay. I like Bishop Lamont but until his record drops and at least matches the quality of the Documentary, Michael Richards is a doper artist to me than him and I feel there are more deserving/less talented/more evil targets that could have been chosen. But I'm really biased. I love jews, i love seinfeld....wellp...so much for the karma I had gained in the last two hours, I'm going to lunch.

anyway, will download this tape when I get home and post more feedback.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Rud asks himself; *Ever wished you'd charged a dollar a download for this?!*

The internet is going nuts! Crazy hits and downloads in just an hour! Insane! Keep it coming guys!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

d-nice

Man, I can't get this yet cause I'm at work.

but in the meantime, i'd like to wax about something real quick. I kinda don't like the idea of dissing Michael Richards a grip. I mean
a) look at the even in context. he was being fucked with. he didn't just unprovokedly go off on some racist rant.
b)He's a liberal jewish comedian, not like he's some fundamentalist christian republican or something like anyone that would actually be a klansmen
c)furthermore he's a sick artist. His work on seinfeld is as good of comedy/acting as Rakim is as good as rapping. a dope artist is a dope artist, i will not stop supporting michael richards and loving the classic art that is seinfeld. What if everyone stopped bumping dr.dre after he slapped dee barnes? or stopped listening to Nate dogg after he set his girlfriend's car on fire and they had to call the swat team to rein his ass in?

No one protests when South Park attacks Jews, when black comedians base a whole bit on how much cooler they are then white people(not to mention that such bits are artistically trite as fuck) it bugs me that it's so encouraged and politically correct to attack anyone that attacks blacks but if blacks say white's are this, if anyone says anything about whites it's just okay. I like Bishop Lamont but until his record drops and at least matches the quality of the Documentary, Michael Richards is a doper artist to me than him and I feel there are more deserving/less talented/more evil targets that could have been chosen. But I'm really biased. I love jews, i love seinfeld....wellp...so much for the karma I had gained in the last two hours, I'm going to lunch.

anyway, will download this tape when I get home and post more feedback.

-T

T, chill man just download the mixtape when you get home, get you some kush and blaze. You have to admit that cover is funny as FUCK! Especially with the Cadillac emblem below the Klan suit. HA. Bishop is a nut.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Praise to ALLAH!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn just listened to the entire mixtape and fuck it blows alot of shit out there right now in the rap game.This shit is a definent banger and im really feeling the track "History". 8)

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
downloading now, props rud  8)

wcsoldier

Sad we'll probably have to wait another year for Bishop album  :grumpy:.. this is a good mixtape, some beats are average but Bishop sounds pretty dope.. plus imo his main advantage is he's far from just being a one dimensional mc...

KURUPTION-81

As usual dubcnn running things !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Major props! That mix-tape is bangin'  8)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

this shit is soooo goood, Klansman is ma fav for now, dude spoke some real shit on there as well on other songs ..just off the hook, Thank u Bishop, tank u dubcnn!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM