Author Topic: Bishop Lamont & DJ Skee Present: N*gger Noise (Exclusive Mixtape Download)  (Read 2329 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Bishop is on his shit right now

d-nice

This mixtape and Ya Boy's I like the fact they are dope but you know they can do better. It is something they can outdo. I am tired of rappers lately wasting all their good rhymes on their mixtapes and sound burnt out by the time their album drops.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Man, I can't get this yet cause I'm at work.

but in the meantime, i'd like to wax about something real quick. I kinda don't like the idea of dissing Michael Richards a grip. I mean
a) look at the even in context. he was being fucked with. he didn't just unprovokedly go off on some racist rant.
b)He's a liberal jewish comedian, not like he's some fundamentalist christian republican or something like anyone that would actually be a klansmen
c)furthermore he's a sick artist. His work on seinfeld is as good of comedy/acting as Rakim is as good as rapping. a dope artist is a dope artist, i will not stop supporting michael richards and loving the classic art that is seinfeld. What if everyone stopped bumping dr.dre after he slapped dee barnes? or stopped listening to Nate dogg after he set his girlfriend's car on fire and they had to call the swat team to rein his ass in?

No one protests when South Park attacks Jews, when black comedians base a whole bit on how much cooler they are then white people(not to mention that such bits are artistically trite as fuck) it bugs me that it's so encouraged and politically correct to attack anyone that attacks blacks but if blacks say white's are this, if anyone says anything about whites it's just okay. I like Bishop Lamont but until his record drops and at least matches the quality of the Documentary, Michael Richards is a doper artist to me than him and I feel there are more deserving/less talented/more evil targets that could have been chosen. But I'm really biased. I love jews, i love seinfeld....wellp...so much for the karma I had gained in the last two hours, I'm going to lunch.

anyway, will download this tape when I get home and post more feedback.

-T

how much of the black community do you really think was offended by kramer?  he's just clowning him...almost everyone is a racist on some level, michael richards just let it be known.  imo i'd take that over all the people that just holding it in, not that either are ideal.  that cover is funny as hell.   :laugh:

I got one track into this tape and he's dissing gays. That's just as KKK as the shit he's attacking. Probably doesn't even realize his hypocrisy. If blacks would realize gays are what they were 60 years go, civil rights could get cracking again. Christianity is holding the liberal cause back. God it's so ignorant to be like "yo fuck racist white people and fags!"

I know he's mentioned 'fags' before but 'hey fag, how does it feel to be gay?' what the fuck is that shit? if it was more clever i'd be down. Like when mac dre makes fun of gays, you can tell he's just being clever and it is. Bishop seems to be using it as a way to relate to possible LA listeners that may doubt his machoness or whatever cause he ain't a gangster. it's a shame that one minority pays for another's come up.

This dude is a sick rapper, but he is pseudo intellectual bullshit.

on another note, i've been listening to his "the intro" mixtape today and shit is banging.

what's up with all the noise around bishop? he ain't that special in my opinion
I'll just wait for the album... let's see if he can change my mind after that
this mixtape is okay. that's it for now

Bishop's a pretty impressive lyricist, well rounded. Doesn't have the swingy swaying singy type rappers dre's produced so well in the past like 50, snoop, knoc, hitt but Bishop has a lot of energy, probably more like an eminem/jay z(lyrical) type rapper than say a snoop/knoc(style/voice) type rapper.
his flow is good, his enunciation is some of the best i've heard ever. he tongues his words clear as fuck which I can't say about alot of cats.

-T

I hear what you saying T, I don't think Bishop was trying to make a politically correct album. Please do not compare what gays go through to the civil rights movement. A person's orientation never stopped them from voting, being a citizen or other things, Being black or other nationalities did.

Being gay stops alot of people from being able to get the same tax breaks that married couples get. the rights to visit their loved ones in the hospital, adopting kids, a peaceful undisturbed life. It's not the exact same thing, but there are definitely similarities. and it's not an insult to blacks to say gays are in a similar position to the one they were once in.  and he was trying to say something politically(not necessarily a politically correct album), he's criticizing racism but to me any impact is diminished by his hypocrisy.

I don't mean to attack/argue with you homey, just my thoughts. +1
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

Man, I can't get this yet cause I'm at work.

but in the meantime, i'd like to wax about something real quick. I kinda don't like the idea of dissing Michael Richards a grip. I mean
a) look at the even in context. he was being fucked with. he didn't just unprovokedly go off on some racist rant.
b)He's a liberal jewish comedian, not like he's some fundamentalist christian republican or something like anyone that would actually be a klansmen
c)furthermore he's a sick artist. His work on seinfeld is as good of comedy/acting as Rakim is as good as rapping. a dope artist is a dope artist, i will not stop supporting michael richards and loving the classic art that is seinfeld. What if everyone stopped bumping dr.dre after he slapped dee barnes? or stopped listening to Nate dogg after he set his girlfriend's car on fire and they had to call the swat team to rein his ass in?

No one protests when South Park attacks Jews, when black comedians base a whole bit on how much cooler they are then white people(not to mention that such bits are artistically trite as fuck) it bugs me that it's so encouraged and politically correct to attack anyone that attacks blacks but if blacks say white's are this, if anyone says anything about whites it's just okay. I like Bishop Lamont but until his record drops and at least matches the quality of the Documentary, Michael Richards is a doper artist to me than him and I feel there are more deserving/less talented/more evil targets that could have been chosen. But I'm really biased. I love jews, i love seinfeld....wellp...so much for the karma I had gained in the last two hours, I'm going to lunch.

anyway, will download this tape when I get home and post more feedback.

-T

how much of the black community do you really think was offended by kramer?  he's just clowning him...almost everyone is a racist on some level, michael richards just let it be known.  imo i'd take that over all the people that just holding it in, not that either are ideal.  that cover is funny as hell.   :laugh:

I got one track into this tape and he's dissing gays. That's just as KKK as the shit he's attacking. Probably doesn't even realize his hypocrisy. If blacks would realize gays are what they were 60 years go, civil rights could get cracking again. Christianity is holding the liberal cause back. God it's so ignorant to be like "yo fuck racist white people and fags!"

I know he's mentioned 'fags' before but 'hey fag, how does it feel to be gay?' what the fuck is that shit? if it was more clever i'd be down. Like when mac dre makes fun of gays, you can tell he's just being clever and it is. Bishop seems to be using it as a way to relate to possible LA listeners that may doubt his machoness or whatever cause he ain't a gangster. it's a shame that one minority pays for another's come up.

This dude is a sick rapper, but he is pseudo intellectual bullshit.

on another note, i've been listening to his "the intro" mixtape today and shit is banging.

what's up with all the noise around bishop? he ain't that special in my opinion
I'll just wait for the album... let's see if he can change my mind after that
this mixtape is okay. that's it for now

Bishop's a pretty impressive lyricist, well rounded. Doesn't have the swingy swaying singy type rappers dre's produced so well in the past like 50, snoop, knoc, hitt but Bishop has a lot of energy, probably more like an eminem/jay z(lyrical) type rapper than say a snoop/knoc(style/voice) type rapper.
his flow is good, his enunciation is some of the best i've heard ever. he tongues his words clear as fuck which I can't say about alot of cats.

-T

I hear what you saying T, I don't think Bishop was trying to make a politically correct album. Please do not compare what gays go through to the civil rights movement. A person's orientation never stopped them from voting, being a citizen or other things, Being black or other nationalities did.

Being gay stops alot of people from being able to get the same tax breaks that married couples get. the rights to visit their loved ones in the hospital, adopting kids, a peaceful undisturbed life. It's not the exact same thing, but there are definitely similarities. and it's not an insult to blacks to say gays are in a similar position to the one they were once in.  and he was trying to say something politically(not necessarily a politically correct album), he's criticizing racism but to me any impact is diminished by his hypocrisy.

I don't mean to attack/argue with you homey, just my thoughts. +1
-T

Oh I ain't arguing with you. I just think choice or no choice you can hide being gay or not say anything. I can't hide being black, that is what I am. My grandfather was not able to use public restrooms reserved for white people. They made him go to a outhouse. Many people that are gay do hide it for good reason and they are discriminated against, but have NEVER had all their freedoms and rights stripped from them or never had it to begin with. Blacks, Mexicans, Native Americans, etc. I don't want to get into a history discussion, that can be continued in Train Of Thought if you want. Back to the music. I think Bishop is just trying to create some dialogue. He is a funny dude, no different when Eminem would say something off the wall. The gay comment was not neccessary, but that is how he is, funny with the punchlines. He does it in a funny way, like Dave Chappelle or Kramer to a certain extent before the cracked his head on the shallow end of the common sense pool with his comments. It shows as far as KKK how stupid it is. That is what I took from it.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 01:28:58 PM by d-nice »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I guess what I'm saying is KKK is no more stupid that any discriminatory organizations. i feel all arbitrarily discriminant organizations are equally bad, but your eminem comparison makes sense cause he does remind me of eminem at times too in the sense that he is a hardcore rapper but not a gangster rapper.

i did not know you were black.

peace

-T

westcoastavengers.com

d-nice

I guess what I'm saying is KKK is no more stupid that any discriminatory organizations. i feel all arbitrarily discriminant organizations are equally bad, but your eminem comparison makes sense cause he does remind me of eminem at times too in the sense that he is a hardcore rapper but not a gangster rapper.

peace

-T

I did not bring it up to gain a 1 up on you on the convo. Any form of discrimination is wrong. It's all good homie, I see what you are saying about Bishop's comments. I think people are still shocked and offended by alot of things that maybe a rapper like Eminem or Bishop says, but that is why they say it, to create a reaction. The reaction in itself creates a buzz for the rapper. They are similar to me that they both incorporate humor in their rhymes, and just like a stand up comedian, some rappers test the boundaries of sensitivity with their audience.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

peace

-T

I did not bring it up to gain a 1 up on you on the convo. Any form of discrimination is wrong. It's all good homie, I see what you are saying about Bishop's comments. I think people are still shocked and offended by alot of things that maybe a rapper like Eminem or Bishop says, but that is why they say it, to create a reaction. The reaction in itself creates a buzz for the rapper. They are similar to me that they both incorporate humor in their rhymes, and just like a stand up comedian, some rappers test the boundaries of sensitivity with their audience.

Nah, I didn't think you had a one up just cause you were black lol. I was just saying, I didn't know you were black.

but anyway, I'm down for Bishop to be a shocky funny rapper like Em in some senses, but I just remember that in the last interview he did about n*gger noise he was talking about how it's a statement against michael richards/racism and was saying it was going to say this and that etc. and the fact that he watered that possibly effective message down with gay bashing is just whack to me but I definitely see what you are saying. I'm gonna pump the tape after I finish the 'intro' tape. I've heard too little of bishop. was just listening to 'don't kill me' such a sick song. it's funny, once his producers knew he was on dre's label you can tell alot of them aimed to make dre soundalike beats.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
This mixtape and Ya Boy's I like the fact they are dope but you know they can do better. It is something they can outdo. I am tired of rappers lately wasting all their good rhymes on their mixtapes and sound burnt out by the time their album drops.
:sign_werd:

d-nice

peace

-T

Nah, I didn't think you had a one up just cause you were black lol. I was just saying, I didn't know you were black.

but anyway, I'm down for Bishop to be a shocky funny rapper like Em in some senses, but I just remember that in the last interview he did about n*gger noise he was talking about how it's a statement against michael richards/racism and was saying it was going to say this and that etc. and the fact that he watered that possibly effective message down with gay bashing is just whack to me but I definitely see what you are saying. I'm gonna pump the tape after I finish the 'intro' tape. I've heard too little of bishop. was just listening to 'don't kill me' such a sick song. it's funny, once his producers knew he was on dre's label you can tell alot of them aimed to make dre soundalike beats.

-T

Yeah being a Dre understudy as far as a rapper makes it to where the producers you work with step they game up. Shit if you don't that means a slot that Dre or his producers will use. Bishop like I said was not looking for a positive message with this and yeah he did miss that opportunity to address it properly if that was his intentions.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

peace

-T

-T

Yeah being a Dre understudy as far as a rapper makes it to where the producers you work with step they game up. Shit if you don't that means a slot that Dre or his producers will use. Bishop like I said was not looking for a positive message with this and yeah he did miss that opportunity to address it properly if that was his intentions.

have you heard the intro mixtape? pretty sure it's fanmade, it's the one that has dre on the intro and outro.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lord Funk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Had to bump this threa back up to give my opinion on this album - and that's what it is, let's be honest; this isn't just your average mixtape.

I've listened to the whole thing straight through about five times now in the past two days, and I'm really, really impressed. I hadn't heard anything by Bishop before. In fact, I'd avoided him because of all the hype - I figured it was just Dre groupies talking him up because he was on Aftermath. But based on this album alone, he's worth the hype in my opinion.

If I had to make a comparison, he reminds me of Ras Kass: he's intelligent, witty, has a clear appreciation of true hip-hop sensibilities and values, but can still make some shit that sounds so good in the system or on the headphones riding the train.

Oh, and on a side note, I have no idea who the Stacee Adams guy is, but he and Bishop make a fucking dope combo on that one track (I forget the names 'cause I'm listenting on the Mp3 player in my pocket).

I swear, if this CD was released in stores without the DJ Skee shouts, people wouldn't even blink. I think it's dope that Skee and Bishop (and DubCNN ;D) have hit the fans up with something of this calibre free..
"I fornicate with porn stars, sluts and strippers.
 Well - only on the Internet but what's the difference?"

- Mad Child from Swollen Members, 'Adrenaline'

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yo Ron, here is a part of Stacee Adamz mixtape, pretty dope.
http://www.staceeadamz.com/

And about Bishop, you've missed a damn lot then.
I'd say he keeps improving, but his shit is more than dope from day one.