Author Topic: Your Explanation Of Why T.I. Sold Records?  (Read 1789 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Your Explanation Of Why T.I. Sold Records?
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2007, 11:26:34 AM »
T.I. is nowhere near Luda.  Luda can rap circles around him.  Somebody should up that joint that he did with Cee Lo on Lo's 2nd solo.  Shit was sick.

T.I. can be near luda, when he wants to. problem is too often, he's choosing the more mainstream route. King shits all over release therapy

More mainstream than Luda?  Are you crazy?  Luda's been one of THE biggest Hip Hop acts for the last 7 years.  Check his album sales.  He's been all over MTV / BET / Radio.  So you're statement about T.I. choosing the more mainstream route is completely wrong.  And I can't speak on King vs. Release Therapy because I don't own either. 

Luda>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>T.I. easily.

I mean recently, T.I.'s music has been more "dumbed down" and he hasn't showcased his lyrical talent. Only on a few songs on the king album, does T.I. really spit hard.

Luda is a better lyricist, has a better flow, better catalog, higher sales, and makes better songs than T.I.  I'll say it again - T.I. is def no Luda.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2007, 11:27:10 AM »
Luda's on another level

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2007, 11:42:07 AM »
T.I. is nowhere near Luda.  Luda can rap circles around him.  Somebody should up that joint that he did with Cee Lo on Lo's 2nd solo.  Shit was sick.

T.I. can be near luda, when he wants to. problem is too often, he's choosing the more mainstream route. King shits all over release therapy

More mainstream than Luda?  Are you crazy?  Luda's been one of THE biggest Hip Hop acts for the last 7 years.  Check his album sales.  He's been all over MTV / BET / Radio.  So you're statement about T.I. choosing the more mainstream route is completely wrong.  And I can't speak on King vs. Release Therapy because I don't own either. 

I mean recently, T.I.'s music has been more "dumbed down" and he hasn't showcased his lyrical talent. Only on a few songs on the king album, does T.I. really spit hard.

Luda is a better lyricist, has a better flow, better catalog, higher sales, and makes better songs than T.I.  I'll say it again - T.I. is def no Luda.

luda defanitely does not have a better flow then T.I. who has 1 of the best flows in the game period. I'm not gonna stand here and dis-agree with EVERYTHING you said, because then i will come off as a dick rider. I'll give you lyricist to luda. Higher sales is a no brainer, although King outsold Release Therapy, and I think luda is gonna have a tough time ever outselling T.I. agian. I also don't know about better catalog. Luda tends to KILL his guest appearances, and then have average albums. Trap Muzik is a southern classic by T.I., and King is getting MAD love as well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »

Luda is a better lyricist, has a better flow, better catalog, higher sales, and makes better songs than T.I.  I'll say it again - T.I. is def no Luda.

luda defanitely does not have a better flow then T.I. who has 1 of the best flows in the game period. I'm not gonna stand here and dis-agree with EVERYTHING you said, because then i will come off as a dick rider. I'll give you lyricist to luda. Higher sales is a no brainer, although King outsold Release Therapy, and I think luda is gonna have a tough time ever outselling T.I. agian. I also don't know about better catalog. Luda tends to KILL his guest appearances, and then have average albums. Trap Muzik is a southern classic by T.I., and King is getting MAD love as well.

T.I. wishes he could flow this well:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GwuCeThaRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3GwuCeThaRs</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2007, 12:05:44 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GwuCeThaRs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3GwuCeThaRs</a>

his flow on "what you know" is sick

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2007, 12:21:38 PM »

chizzil my nigga!lol.....

he just giving his thoughts as a bigger T.I. fan.....me i agree with you on the whole luda>ti but give the cat some room,lol....you a crazy hiphop head mang, you like me, you get to heated on things.....buts it kool, lunatic just speaking some thoughts!

pz

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2007, 12:31:13 PM »

That's my shit right there ;D

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2007, 12:46:12 PM »

he just giving his thoughts as a bigger T.I. fan.....me i agree with you on the whole luda>ti but give the cat some room,lol....you a crazy hiphop head mang, you like me, you get to heated on things.....buts it kool, lunatic just speaking some thoughts!

pz

all 3 of us are just sharing our opinion on this. none of this is facts besides luda has sold more records OVER THE YEARS, but T.I. dominated this year, and i think will agian beat out luda in the sales department this year. i also get heated on things :D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2007, 12:52:04 PM »

pz

yeah word, it's all opinions.  I'm not tryin to come across sideways, that's just how I debate - i think i'm right, lol.  Lunatic is making his points and backing them up so I just try to come back and argue.  He's actually worth debating with.  It's all good to me.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2007, 12:53:38 PM »

pz

all 3 of us are just sharing our opinion on this. none of this is facts besides luda has sold more records OVER THE YEARS, but T.I. dominated this year, and i think will agian beat out luda in the sales department this year. i also get heated on things :D

Word.  It's a message board - its what we do! Peace.

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2007, 12:56:51 PM »

pz

Word.  It's a message board - its what we do! Peace.

true that homie. +1

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2007, 12:58:04 PM »
haha, aight this shit is turnin gay....fuck all y'all

Lunatic

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2007, 12:59:39 PM »
haha, aight this shit is turnin gay....fuck all y'all

because we agree 2 disagree? :-\

lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2007, 01:03:53 PM »
^^^i was playin dawg,hahahaha a joke homie!.....i respect both y'all muthafuckers, it was just nice to see shit kool down for a minute so i thought i would drop some stupid shit....obviously my joke lacked skills!shiiiiiit.........
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 01:05:47 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »
^^^i was playin dawg,hahahaha a joke homie!

lol, it's all good :D