Author Topic: DUBCC'S GOAT FOOTBALL TEAM: Qualification Round 5 (Left Midfielder)  (Read 3770 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCC'S GOAT FOOTBALL TEAM: Votes Counted, Results In ( Right Back)
« Reply #150 on: May 08, 2007, 12:36:18 PM »
I take it this doesn't need a sticky anymore?

We ain't finished yet. We need 6 players more

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2007, 01:09:14 PM »
I'll sticky it when it's time to pick players again...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: May 08, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »
I'll sticky it when it's time to pick players again...

Whats the problem if the thread is sticky. Does it bother you so much? Dont you got anything better to do?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #153 on: May 08, 2007, 05:35:35 PM »
What's the problem if I unsticky it? I thought the voting was over, and it is for the particular position you're voting on...Get a life.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2007, 02:44:39 AM »
What's the problem if I unsticky it? I thought the voting was over, and it is for the particular position you're voting on...Get a life.

No you need to get a fucking life. Your constantly fuckin with this thread. Just keep it sticky, i dont get what the problem is. Were just finished voting in the other thread, so now were gonna start voting again in this thread. So its really pointless to unsticky it for 1 day and then sticky it again. You really seem to have a problem with this thread. Just let it go NIK  ;)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2007, 09:12:55 AM »

No you need to get a fucking life. Your constantly fuckin with this thread. Just keep it sticky, i dont get what the problem is. Were just finished voting in the other thread, so now were gonna start voting again in this thread. So its really pointless to unsticky it for 1 day and then sticky it again. You really seem to have a problem with this thread. Just let it go NIK  ;)

I guess he hates football.

Btw, GP, what's the formation? Straight 442, diamond 442 or ?

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2007, 10:48:57 AM »

I just thought it was over, seeing as there was nobody posting in it and it said "Results In"...Stop with all the outrageous theories of me unstickying this because I wanna ruin your life or something...LOL

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2007, 10:56:58 AM »

Its gonna be straight 442. I think thats the best way to do it.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2007, 10:59:01 AM »

I just thought it was over, seeing as there was nobody posting in it and it said "Results In"...Stop with all the outrageous theories of me unstickying this because I wanna ruin your life or something...LOL

lol you funny NIK. You were from the beginning constantly fucking with this thread. But it aint no thing. The thread is sticky again so i dont got no problem anymore. Just when you want to unsticky it the next time, ask first, send a pm or something.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: May 09, 2007, 11:47:45 AM »

Damn  >:(

:laugh:

kemizt

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: May 09, 2007, 01:03:04 PM »

Damn  >:(

:laugh:

Whats the problem? You can still put DM in your top 5  ;)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 01:05:37 PM by *GP* Capo Of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lets see what everyone else thinks about this.

442 straight or 442 diamond?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: May 09, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »

lol you funny NIK. You were from the beginning constantly fucking with this thread. But it aint no thing. The thread is sticky again so i dont got no problem anymore. Just when you want to unsticky it the next time, ask first, send a pm or something.

I did ask if this still needed to be sticky. And I didn't think it needed to be sticky to begin with...Stop complaining, it's just a thread.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Quick question.... do the players have to have played strictly that position... or can we arrange it in a way to get all the players we want on the team? To clarify, let's say I want to have players X, Y, and Z  on the goat football team... but all 3 are known to have played mainly right-mid... could I place one at LM, one at CM, one at RM...? Cuz I know with the basketball polls... players would be voted for both SF/SG, or SG/PG, etc..
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Quick question.... do the players have to have played strictly that position... or can we arrange it in a way to get all the players we want on the team? To clarify, let's say I want to have players X, Y, and Z  on the goat football team... but all 3 are known to have played mainly right-mid... could I place one at LM, one at CM, one at RM...? Cuz I know with the basketball polls... players would be voted for both SF/SG, or SG/PG, etc..

This is why I said at the start we should have a player for each sort of "role" rather than position.

i.e.  holding mid, attacking mid, winger.

I have like 10 fantastic right wingers and am struggling to think of 5 who warrant a place in the GOAT team.

Personally I'd take my 2nd best right-winger and stick him out on the left.
NO MORE WAR