Author Topic: Eminem : Drug Ballad  (Read 1262 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Eminem : Drug Ballad
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2007, 03:03:49 PM »
Em has always released corny ass singles from his albums. My Name Is, The Real Slim Shady, Without Me, Just Lose It, Ass Like That, Purple Pills and My Band are all :puke:

i think people made them that way. TRSS and My Name Is were dope ass songs, the radio and TV/fans killed them. I listen to them now years later after not hearing them for awhile and they are classic. shit, even my band purple pills are cool. ass like that is eh, but it should have been better. i don't understand what they were going for with just lose it.

-T
Nah, the beats and lyrics are fucked up. just rubbish and poppish. Let's not forget that horrible song "Puke". LOL
don't think I ever heard puke? what was that on?

My Name Is and TRRS are both dope songs to me, dre brought that heat and eminem's rhymes are mad original and funny to me.  but that's cool that you don't like them.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2007, 05:15:38 PM »
i haven't liked Eminem since MMLP

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2007, 10:40:54 PM »
This song is tight, my favorite track off MMLP.... Damn he used to be good.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2007, 01:56:50 AM »
Em has always released corny ass singles from his albums. My Name Is, The Real Slim Shady, Without Me, Just Lose It, Ass Like That, Purple Pills and My Band are all :puke:

i think people made them that way. TRSS and My Name Is were dope ass songs, the radio and TV/fans killed them. I listen to them now years later after not hearing them for awhile and they are classic. shit, even my band purple pills are cool. ass like that is eh, but it should have been better. i don't understand what they were going for with just lose it.

-T
Nah, the beats and lyrics are fucked up. just rubbish and poppish. Let's not forget that horrible song "Puke". LOL

-T
The song is off Encore, but it ain't worth the minutes. Another wack ass Eminem song is Fack. The list grows and grows lol

kemizt

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 01:53:06 AM »

-T

-T
The song is off Encore, but it ain't worth the minutes. Another wack ass Eminem song is Fack. The list grows and grows lol

not saying he never came wack, just saying his skill is monstrous.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

The Watcher

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2007, 02:22:23 AM »

-T

-T

not saying he never came wack, just saying his skill is monstrous.

-T

and if you think he put _any_ effort at all into Encore, you should probably /quit listening to hiphop
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2007, 03:12:59 AM »
the dope tracks are dope -encore, never enough

he raps tight on yellow brick road

evil deeds and rainman are enjoyable if not up to his standards.

the rest is weak

that's all that can really be said about the record to me

wasn't defending encore or saying em tried on it, just saying Em will eat your stomach lining, nahmean?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2007, 08:13:31 AM »
my favourite album by eminem is def the marshall mathers lp. encore sucked dirrty balls.
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2007, 10:46:14 AM »
i read on wikipedia that dre doesn't even own aftermath anymore, that he's more of a figurehead type there now and owns like a little stock in it, this would explain why Jimmy has final say on everything.

-T

I browsed quick trough wikipedia (aftermath and jimmy) didn't find this info,link me.
YOU GOT TO FIX YOUR KARMA DUDE

perhaps someone changed the article on wikipedia (for example, the quote of scott storch talking about dre needed him on 2001, was not there last time I read it)  BUT it does say this:

"Dr. Dre has been a regular on Rolling Stone Magazine's Annual 50 Richest Rock Stars list since its first installment in 2001. In 2001 he earned $51.9 million U.S., including $35 million from the sale of 30% of his share of Aftermath records to parent label Interscope." I suppose a 30% shareholder still can be the CEO and have a huge input....But damn...I coulda sworn I read something that implied Dre having way less control over the label now than in 1996

I'll go diggin', be back later.

and yeah it'd be cool to fix my karma prop me. peace

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Paul

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2007, 02:30:03 PM »
my favourite album by eminem is def the marshall mathers lp. encore sucked dirrty balls.

lol, yeah
funkyfreshintheflesh