Author Topic: Let's talk about love for a change.. L-O-V-E what does it mean to you?  (Read 269 times)

Chief

Re: Let's talk about love for a change.. L-O-V-E what does it mean to you?
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 05:32:34 AM »
It can make the moon and stars look more beautiful, it can make the air smell like sweet perfume.. it can make music powerful enough to put you in a zone... 

man you must be on some X... love doesnt make the air smell like sweet perfume to me.

love is caring about someone so much you would protect them with your life.

love to me is devoting yourself completely to another person, which goes both ways (no homo). Love cant work unless everything is mutual, and you are both on the same level.

love is also not being able to imagine yourself with any other person, it is also doing anything to protect the other person.

i would kill a motherfucker in a second if anyone ever harmed my girl, i wouldn't even think twice. that's love.

and ofcourse, if you dont enjoy eachother on the sexual tip, i dont see why you would even continue with the person for the rest of your life.

and the reason love is so hard to find is because of all the combinations that need to be satisfied. you may find a good shag, but she aint worth kickin it with, or vice versa etc.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 06:11:50 AM »
It can make the moon and stars look more beautiful, it can make the air smell like sweet perfume.. it can make music powerful enough to put you in a zone... 

i would kill a motherfucker in a second if anyone ever harmed my girl, i wouldn't even think twice. that's love.

no, that's life in jail and you just permanently broke your girl's heart because it's impossible for her to have you in her life.  That's stupid. 

People only go half the distance when they talk about love.  The good lord above gave you a body with a heart, AND a mind.  they're equally important.  Too often people get caught up in emotion and think that just because they feel a certain way about somebody, that's enough to spend your life with and that you're truly in love.  It's not.  The truth is love ecompasses all aspects of your life, and is not only a decision that feels good but it's a decision that makes sense for both of you mentally and intellectually.  The reason people cheat on each other and fuck around behind each other's back and live selfishly with the ones they're supposedly in love with is because they left their mind out of the equation.  When you lead your life with only your heart you're living life with exactly 50% of the resources given to you at birth.  I'm not saying you're doing that, I don't know anything aobut you.... I'm just making a statement. 

Chief

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 07:00:04 AM »

no, that's life in jail and you just permanently broke your girl's heart because it's impossible for her to have you in her life.  That's stupid. 

i would have no intention to get caught, or turn myself in.

Narrator

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 12:45:07 PM »
smh@ you wackin yourself off and crying yourself to sleep at night

who needs love when you have lotion and the company of your rowing team right?  :-\

Might I remind you that I'm not the one who's most active in the "I Love Big Butts" section of DubCC.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 03:37:22 PM »
Love has an amazing quality.  It can change everything.  It can make the moon and stars look more beautiful, it can make the air smell like sweet perfume.. it can make music powerful enough to put you in a zone...  And, the ironic thing about it is that it is powerful enough to last for eternity, or it could fade away without a moments notice.  Those are some brief thoughts on love.. I'll add more later.. peace.

lol

money i stack pay for my crack

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 10:02:18 PM »
smh@ you wackin yourself off and crying yourself to sleep at night

who needs love when you have lotion and the company of your rowing team right?  :-\

Might I remind you that I'm not the one who's most active in the "I Love Big Butts" section of DubCC.

and what, ure implyin i am? i rarely swing by there, cant remember the last time i was there...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 01:49:36 PM »
I could tell you that love and respect are out of this game, in this day in age. :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 01:50:26 PM »
actually, Techs on some T Pain tip, his girlfriend got him spruuuuuuuuuung

i feel loved  :-[

He's in luv wit a stripper!  :laugh:

LMFAO!!

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 02:23:11 PM »
Love is... receiving a text message reading:
"I really had a fabulous time with you today! You're seriously amazing, I can't wait to see you again!"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 05:48:34 PM »
i think love is the most beautiful, amazing, and powerful thing in the world.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
"the power of love is the only thing that can conquer the love of power" ~jimi hendrix