Author Topic: Timberlake vs Prince? (Has this been posted?)  (Read 976 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: Timberlake vs Prince? (Has this been posted?)
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 03:19:09 PM »
the sexy never left thing from both dudes pretty much confirms they both talking about each other. until i read the prince story I was skeptical too.

yeah, prince was just saying he's been here and it's whack for JT to try to diminish that with his bitch ass.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

MIAMI4LIFE

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 04:03:47 PM »
damn these r & b and producer beefs are outta control ;D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 04:22:19 PM »
Justin making fun of Prince at the Golden Globes

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/vwwInvTC1A8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/vwwInvTC1A8</a>

T-Dub

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 10:42:27 PM »
Timberlake has a few nice songs and all but he's a clown for dissing Prince.  Record sales right now really mean nothing in terms of artistic talent.  Prince has done things many artists can only dream of, Timberlake included.  These artists act too emotional and take every little thing to heart.  :grumpy:

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2007, 11:50:29 PM »
What is this "beef" about anyway?

Prince Takes Swipe at Timberlake

Pop star Prince took a humorous swipe at Justin Timberlake while performing at an Emmy Awards after-party on Sunday night in Hollywood.

The 48-year-old singer took the stage at West Hollywood's Sky Bar to entertain the crowd at the "Entertainment Tonight" party.

Timberlake boasts in his new hit single "he's bringing sexy back," but Prince begs to differ.

He yelled to the massive crowd, "For whoever is claiming that they are bringing sexy back, sexy never left!"

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=8455

Lol that shit had me fucking rolling.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 01:05:03 AM »
Justin making fun of Prince at the Golden Globes

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/vwwInvTC1A8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/vwwInvTC1A8</a>

damn, what a fuck kid is.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

swangin and bangin

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 01:08:35 AM »
1/2 of prince >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>timberlake.
lol
prince's clothes>>>> timberlakes career

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2007, 06:34:30 AM »
Prince's superbowl halftime show = Considered one of the best performances in history

Justin's superbowl halftime show = Considered one of the worst performances in history.

Chief

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2007, 07:13:55 AM »
it's entertainment.

XaNdEr

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2007, 07:45:43 AM »
it's entertainment.

its hilarious what this is about, but in the end its all about the money

so stop hatin on jt and quit dickriding prince, cause nobody is better, maybe in your opinions, but its not a FACT.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2007, 01:44:04 PM »
it's entertainment.

so stop hatin on jt and quit dickriding prince, cause nobody is better, maybe in your opinions, but its not a FACT.

no offense.

but this is actually a discussion where you can factually point out who is better. this arguement is like discussing who is better lebron james or michael jordan, Jelly Roll vs Quincy Jones, Chamillionare vs. 2pac.

the fact is:
Prince is a perfectionist, plays every instrument on his songs and produces every song. Justin doesn't. Timberland and Pharrell does most of his music and he just sings whatever lyrics are handed to him
Prince has sold more records than Justin.
Prince has more hits than Justin.
the man is a musical genius of our time and popular because of his talent. Justin is popular because of his relationship with Britney Spears and the 'boy band' era. He is the best singer of N'Sync so he got the stardom.

I enjoy Justin's music, but he should respect Prince because he is not even on that level. Justin needs to get on Usher's level first before he even try to step to one of the greats.

Like i said man, no offense, but this isn't 2 average singers battling each other. Besides, this is a rap forum.... 80% of the posts on here are about someone beefing with someone else.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2007, 06:24:59 PM »
the fact is:
Prince is a perfectionist, plays every instrument on his songs and produces every song. Justin doesn't. Timberland and Pharrell does most of his music and he just sings whatever lyrics are handed to him
the man is a musical genius of our time and popular because of his talent. Justin is popular because of his relationship with Britney Spears and the 'boy band' era. He is the best singer of N'Sync so he got the stardom.

Not just that, but Prince is also responsible for making careers for other prominante artists as well.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 07:54:13 PM »
it's entertainment.

no offense.

but this is actually a discussion where you can factually point out who is better. this arguement is like discussing who is better lebron james or michael jordan, Jelly Roll vs Quincy Jones, Chamillionare vs. 2pac.

the fact is:

I enjoy Justin's music, but he should respect Prince because he is not even on that level. Justin needs to get on Usher's level first before he even try to step to one of the greats.

Like i said man, no offense, but this isn't 2 average singers battling each other. Besides, this is a rap forum.... 80% of the posts on here are about someone beefing with someone else.

word

the fact is:

Not just that, but Prince is also responsible for making careers for other prominante artists as well.

and word +1

chamillionaire and jelly roll can both shape up to be some greats, so I wouldn't use them....I'd say like comparing Beats by tha pound to quincy jones, and Lil Bow wow to 2pac.

I think Justin just needed someone to diss in the song. I can imagine Timbaland was like "aight I'm dissing dudes in this song...so we're mad. You hear that Justin, put your mad face on." lol...oh I slay me...

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 12:38:48 AM »
Prince has more talent in his toenail fungus than JT has in his entire body.

That kid done lost his mind.

That's like Young Joc calling out Rakim, or Kenny G calling out Charlie Parker.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 01:34:19 AM »
Prince has more talent in his toenail fungus than JT has in his entire body.

That kid done lost his mind.

That's like Young Joc calling out Rakim, or Kenny G calling out Charlie Parker.

speak on it my ninja
+1

-T

westcoastavengers.com