Author Topic: "It's On Again" For Stico & Da Bandit (New Music)  (Read 133 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
"It's On Again" For Stico & Da Bandit (New Music)
« on: March 05, 2007, 12:49:24 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

If you're a fan of the Inland Empire Hip Hop scene, then you will be familiar with Stico & Da Bandit. The Rogue Souljahs are definitely no strangers to Dubcnn, not too long ago we reported about their upcoming mixtape "Real Spit Vol. 2 - In The Trenches" which is due out soon. The mixtape will be the prequal to the follow up mixtape that they're doing with Cali Untouchable DJ Strong which serves to get the buzz going for their long awaited album. Today we're here to give you another preview from "Real Spit Vol. 2".

The mixtape will feature their latest single "It's On Again" featuring Knowa Lazarus and Camille Velasco from American Idol. They recently got blessed with a 3rd I.E. Music Award for Best Urban Song for this song. Check out the track below along with another new joint from the mixtape called "Yeah". We also want to introduce you to Stico's little brother Young Mezz and Misfit Tha Kidd from Long Beach. The track we got features Stico and it will also be featured on the mixtape.

As mentioned earlier, Stico & Da Bandit are also in the process of finishing their untitled album. It has features from Kurupt, Sly Boogy, Diamonique, Nire, Noelle, and more. Production comes from J Wells, Richie Rich, Fingazz, Dr. Stank, Crackajack, amongst others. The scheduled first single is the song "Only U" which we brought you last year [see: Exclusive Audio From Stico and Da Bandit]. It features Nire on the hook with production by West Coast hitmaker J Wells.

For now hit the links to download the aforementioned songs:

Stico & Da Bandit - It's On Again Feat. Knowa Lazarus and Camille Velasco
Stico & Da Bandit - Yeah
Young Mezz & Misfit Tha Kidd - Can't Hear Nuthin Feat. Stico

Stay tuned for the latest on the I.E. duo and hit their MySpace page for more info.

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "It's On Again" For Stico & Da Bandit (New Music)
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 12:50:22 PM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 01:52:26 PM »
Cool news  8) i luved N Yo Grill by them..does anyone have the track in CDQ ???

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 04:28:13 AM »
Props jay, love these guys

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 04:19:09 PM »
*bump

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 04:28:53 PM »
I'll definitely check this out, that "Only U" joint was one of my favorites last summer.

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 03:13:27 AM »
I'll definitely check this out, that "Only U" joint was one of my favorites last summer.

Yep Yep, "It's On Again" is a dope track too