Author Topic: Toddler smoking weed  (Read 1521 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Toddler smoking weed
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 08:25:18 PM »
You guys are fuckin stupid as fuck.  This is disturbing as hell, the people behind this are fuckin low life bums.

grasshiphopper

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 11:05:46 PM »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 11:15:24 PM »
Thats some low life shit they did

But on the other hand, i do enjoy smokin a bowl after work.  Its also true, if you do it alot you become slow and a low llife who gets stuck in the same cycle in life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 01:15:53 AM »
I once had a (16 year old) homie who let his little 8 year old brother puff on some tree...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 01:18:20 AM »
^ im not incurageing maufuckers to make yo kids smoke and shit, im just sayin weed is better then fuckin cigarettes,
puffin a blunt is alot healthier IMO then 2nd hand ciggertte smoke

LMAO. You realize a blunt is made out of tobacco, right?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 01:33:11 AM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

Yeah, everybody should do it.  Look @ smokey, he was alright.  I'd love to live my life accidentally smoking crack and running around the neighborhood clucking and shit everytime I saw a lowrider. 

Only a fucking IDIOT would think there's nothing wrong with pot.  Hmm, lesse... every person I've ever known that smoked the shit was the biggest loser walking the earth (they were equally loserific).  Who gives a fuck about the science, look at the results.  It's pretty easy and doesn't take much of a mind to say that people that smoke a lot of weed are constantly fucked up and don't live lives anybody would be proud of. 

Only a fucking IDIOT would think what happened to Smokey in "Friday" is realistic. Some of the greatest thinkers throughout history smoked weed. I bet over half of your idols smoked weed! There are countless doctors and scientists out there who, based on studies, have suggested that the biggest harm in smoking weed is the coughing and throat irritation from chronic bronchitis. LOL@you never knew anyone successful who smoked weed. That's because you probably don't have any friends. Besides the ones who buy PS3's and tell you how whack they are in detail so that you can post it in the Gaming section. ;D

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 02:37:42 AM »
I saw it also. I dont have kids right now but someone just needs to take the two young men that did this out in the woods and don't let them come back. They don't deserve to live.

I really think we should just start KILLING off all the idiots that do stupid things like this (ESPECIALLY TO KIDS).

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 07:49:35 AM »
^ im not incurageing maufuckers to make yo kids smoke and shit, im just sayin weed is better then fuckin cigarettes,

but im talkin about all those toxins that are inside of a swisha.

Chief

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 07:53:12 AM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

Yeah, everybody should do it.  Look @ smokey, he was alright.  I'd love to live my life accidentally smoking crack and running around the neighborhood clucking and shit everytime I saw a lowrider. 

Only a fucking IDIOT would think there's nothing wrong with pot.  Hmm, lesse... every person I've ever known that smoked the shit was the biggest loser walking the earth (they were equally loserific).  Who gives a fuck about the science, look at the results.  It's pretty easy and doesn't take much of a mind to say that people that smoke a lot of weed are constantly fucked up and don't live lives anybody would be proud of. 

Only a fucking IDIOT would think what happened to Smokey in "Friday" is realistic. Some of the greatest thinkers throughout history smoked weed. I bet over half of your idols smoked weed! There are countless doctors and scientists out there who, based on studies, have suggested that the biggest harm in smoking weed is the coughing and throat irritation from chronic bronchitis. LOL@you never knew anyone successful who smoked weed. That's because you probably don't have any friends. Besides the ones who buy PS3's and tell you how whack they are in detail so that you can post it in the Gaming section. ;D

for starters, smokey didnt smoke crack in friday, it was PCP.

for second, yeah there's people that get by just fine smoking weed, but theres also people that cant function after smoking weed.

and i would guess a good doctor would know the risks associated with marijuana, such as dependance, depression and sociophobia related to chronic weed smokers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 10:18:52 AM »
its all natural
its not bad for the body

for starters, smokey didnt smoke crack in friday, it was PCP.

for second, yeah there's people that get by just fine smoking weed, but theres also people that cant function after smoking weed.

and i would guess a good doctor would know the risks associated with marijuana, such as dependance, depression and sociophobia related to chronic weed smokers.

I smoke weed, as well as many other people I know. None of us suffer from the symptoms you mentioned. People who can't function from smoking weed are weak people and should definitely stay away from it...I think you have to be extremely weak minded to feel depression or sociophobia from weed on a longterm basis. I understand not being social WHILE you're high, but once it wears off, you're back to the same person. It's all a mental thing, weed doesn't affect your brain in the long run, so those symptoms are brought on by the people, not the weed. I've seen thousands of people who smoked weed in my life, and I can't even say 1% of them have seemed to be "dependant" on it. Sure, it can happen, but it's the person doing it to themselves. Weed is not heroin, it's not a physical addiction...PeACe 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 10:21:29 AM »

but im talkin about all those toxins that are inside of a swisha.

Tobacco is tobacco, homie. It doesn't make a difference, it's the same shit. Puffin a blunt is about ten thousand times worse for your body than 2nd hand cigarette smoke. LOL.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 11:10:34 AM »
i saw this on Nancy Grace. it actually shows the lil 5 year old hitting the shit out of the blunt lol and inhaleing
it was 2 balck dudes giveing it to them
the mother was supposibly "asleep" in her room when this was going on

its pretty sad though to think that those dudes wasted there bud on the kids lol
and i wonder who taped that?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 01:48:25 PM »
i saw this on Nancy Grace. it actually shows the lil 5 year old hitting the shit out of the blunt lol and inhaleing
it was 2 balck dudes giveing it to them
the mother was supposibly "asleep" in her room when this was going on

its pretty sad though to think that those dudes wasted there bud on the kids lol
and i wonder who taped that?
Good God. I bet you had a ball watchin' that. Shit.

I smoke weed, as well as many other people I know. None of us suffer from the symptoms you mentioned. People who can't function from smoking weed are weak people and should definitely stay away from it...

The strognest people could suffer from addictions of ANY drug.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 07:49:52 PM »
I smoke weed, as well as many other people I know. None of us suffer from the symptoms you mentioned. People who can't function from smoking weed are weak people and should definitely stay away from it...

Some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 07:58:08 PM »

Some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
^ one of the dumbest maufuckas i've ever known