Author Topic: Hannibal Rising  (Read 383 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Hannibal Rising
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2007, 09:41:42 PM »
thanks NIK...you should know too...i've been on this board for the last 4 years lol...i just have a different account now...

anyways..like NIK said...I haven't said anything in here to make me a moron...in fact i would say it has been the complete opposite. So chill

Well, if it makes any difference to you, I don't think you're a moron...LOL. But yea, lets keep the pointless beefs in Tha G-Spot...PeACe

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2007, 09:42:14 PM »
gentlemen, let's keep this quiet before i start cookin some tasty livers

8) 8) 8)

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 12:05:25 AM »
thanks NIK...you should know too...i've been on this board for the last 4 years lol...i just have a different account now...

anyways..like NIK said...I haven't said anything in here to make me a moron...in fact i would say it has been the complete opposite. So chill

Well, if it makes any difference to you, I don't think you're a moron...LOL. But yea, lets keep the pointless beefs in Tha G-Spot...PeACe

i agree...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 12:33:46 PM »
Just saw it...Excellent film.

I really thought it was great, especially how it started. The only problem was that it might've dragged out a little too long in some parts, but it's a a movie that goes into detail about how Hannibal came to be, so that should be expected. The order of the movies would be:

Hannibal Rising
Manhunter
Red Dragon
Silence of the Lambs
Hannibal

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 04:50:28 AM »
Is manhunter any good? Is it based on any of the books, or is their a manhunter book as iv never seen it?

Props on the review Luke, gettin me hyped 2 c it now.

The Maestro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2007, 09:27:40 AM »
Is manhunter any good? Is it based on any of the books, or is their a manhunter book as iv never seen it?

Props on the review Luke, gettin me hyped 2 c it now.

Manhunter is pretty much based on the same one as Red Dragon...

The Watcher

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2007, 01:49:40 PM »
you guys liked the movie? i think they've pretty much ruined the lecter character now
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2007, 02:02:50 PM »
you guys liked the movie? i think they've pretty much ruined the lecter character now

No, I wouldn't say they did. It was from the original writer, this is how the story was all along. Did you even see it? They just filled in more gaps, didn't ruin anything.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 11:29:10 PM »
But manhunter wasnt written by thomas harris?

The Maestro

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2007, 01:14:41 PM »
yo can someone tell me what exactly happened in that cave before hannibal took the train to france? everything seemed so random, did he kill that whiteboy that randomly slept there with this hook? and what kind of trap was that in which that fork-through-hand-bully stepped in?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

G funk king

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2007, 10:10:16 AM »
i saw it last week an the thing is.... its an ok movie. it has basically NOTHING to do with the next 3. the kid hannibal has a completly different personality than the adult hannibal, accent, facial structure, reasons for killing, jus everything. it was also jus rediculously violent. it really didnt need to be. i thought it was awesome in the first three (4 if you wanna be an ass about it) how you basically never saw Hopkins eat anybody. he was so much more sophisticated. ya mean? now your seein him rip peoples heads off, eat there cheecks make out with his BANGIN AUNT! OMG THAT GIRL WAS FINE hahah. but yeah, there was basically no relation to the sequals.

Week 11 Crooked I - Boy Looka Here/Go Getta Remix feat. Horse Shoe Gang (Freestyle)
http://www.divshare.com/download/938452-c42
"Plus gangsta rap aint dead, it never died, took steriods to the head an became Crooked I"
[URL=http://www.zshare.net/audi

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 11:30:09 AM »
^^Then you obviously missed the whole point. It's the same writer, this is how the story was all along, it was just never filmed. As for excessive gore, I guess I musta' missed it, everything in the movie seemed to me like it was done with a purpose, not just for effects...PeACe

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 01:46:48 AM »
need to see this