Author Topic: girl gets seriously pwmed on the radio.. harsh but.. well...  (Read 376 times)

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
Re: girl gets seriously pwmed on the radio.. harsh but.. well...
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 06:28:57 AM »
what does pwmed mean?

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 08:46:55 AM »
^^ I bet Overseer meant to say pwned ;) Which is, obviously, one letter off from owned. And most people know what that means :P

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2007, 02:55:06 AM »
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHA BUDDA CALL!!!!!!!!!! OMG this shit is funny man

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2007, 03:37:36 AM »
american girls use the mouth.  you don't use the mouth hahahaha
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2007, 08:14:35 AM »
Dogg she used the word overtures talking about sex.  The other thing that killed me was when he said she was on her periodicals 25 percent of the month

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2007, 08:40:58 AM »
^^ I bet Overseer meant to say pwned ;) Which is, obviously, one letter off from owned. And most people know what that means :P

yeah i spelled it wrong.. only just noticed..lol.. nnmnmnmnm

ABN

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2007, 09:47:25 AM »
i posted another aswell where a girl just wanted the radio host to call her husband and wish him a happy day or something. and a girl that he was cheating with answered the phone and you could hear his wife starting to cry and shit. that was some american shit though and i damn near died from laughter the first time i heard it. i can´t find the link again but oh well.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2007, 09:53:24 AM »
LMAO @ this great piece of radiomaking... However, seriously I've seen better. It's too bad its from a dutch radio station, which makes a hookup rather worthless

Recently on valentine's day a guy called in to a radio show to win a holiday to some place with his lover. However there is one requirement that must be met for them to win the prize: the radio host will act like some guy from a flower store who's into a promotional action. This guy's lover is called: she gets to send someone special some flowers for free. If she sends them to her lover, they will win the vacation.
So this guy is listening on the phone while the radio host calls her up and tells her about the promotional action. She gets to send flowers to anyone special. She asks "So this could be anyone?" Yes, anyone special whom she feels really deserves it.

Guess what. She happens to be cheating with her boss and her boyfriend finds out live on the radio. She sends the flowers to her boss, only to find out seconds later that this isn't exactly what she thought it was... She's about crying, saying she really does feel fucked over by her boyfriend. (I'm asking you, who's fucking who?) The poor guy is about in shock... The hosts felt pity for the poor guy, so they let him go on the vacation anyway. His response: "Good. I'll take Chantal [another random girl] with me, whom I've been banging for some weeks now."

I know reading this doesn't sound half as good as it would have in an audio sample, but a hookup would have been about worthless. It's all great entertainment however :)

Seriously though, its a worrying fact that these situations are all over the radio, all the time. Bitches is scandalous.

Post a link, i understand dutch  ;)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »
fuckin bitch deserved it

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2007, 12:52:42 AM »
both links were instant classic.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 10:23:54 AM »
peep this one, it shits all over the one posted above

http://www.betterloverseminar.com/desi_wife_catches_husband.php

this shit is funny

3ways, head, men don't have to use to mouth.