Author Topic: How you improve memory loss?  (Read 384 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
How you improve memory loss?
« on: March 07, 2007, 01:38:11 PM »
Or maybe more forgetfulness :-\

What the fuck even causes it?

Any ya'll know?

Propz! ;D

Elevz

Re: How you improve memory loss?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 02:19:58 PM »
To improve memory loss? I'm assuming you mean improve your brain to avoid memory loss or regain your memory ;)

I wouldn't know exactly how to improve your memory, but it's a known fact practice goes a long way. Puzzles in the newspaper (math games, insight and such), reading, social interaction, getting enough sleep: stuff like that is really good for your brain. And try to avoid watching tv too much, or smoking weed / drinking alcohol.

Basically, it's a serious ethical question. Is memory loss something you should want to prevent? Is it worth the sacrifices? Do you want to be healthy, or do you just want to enjoy life? I know life can be good when you're taking care of yourself, but think of all the sacrifices and the possible side effects...

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 02:26:59 PM »
Weed has honestly killed my short term memory, I used to be like a damn sponge when I read or was explained something, and now more and more I find myself having to re-read paragraphs because I forgot what I just read, or i'm constantly looking back at what questions I had to answer for class assignments. Just irritating shit, but i'm finally slowly cutting back on the bud hoping that shit isn't permanent.

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 02:41:54 PM »
^^ Doesn't that mean weed basically kills your attention span?

Children, don't do drugs! :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 02:43:39 PM »
Chill out on the weed Smoke Break. Lol.

Can you lose your attention span by not doin' drugs??

Propz ya'll. 8)

Chief

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 12:59:20 AM »
Or maybe more forgetfulness :-\

What the fuck even causes it?

Any ya'll know?

Propz! ;D

drugs can cause short term memory loss, so can psychological shit. some people's psychological defense system will make them forget shit. so yes, you can lose memory without the aid of drugs. there are also some medicines that help people with attention disorders.

Weed has honestly killed my short term memory, I used to be like a damn sponge when I read or was explained something, and now more and more I find myself having to re-read paragraphs because I forgot what I just read, or i'm constantly looking back at what questions I had to answer for class assignments. Just irritating shit, but i'm finally slowly cutting back on the bud hoping that shit isn't permanent.

you can train your short term to work properly again. only acute cases of short term memory loss are irreversable.

sounds like you should cut down your intake though.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 11:27:56 AM »
the same exact shit happened to me.  i smoke all day, everyday, and prior to smoking weed, my study time would be like an hour max, cuz i had a good, quick work ethic.  but ever since i started smoking weed, slowly but surely, ive become more lazy, and my work ethic is lacking.  im thinking of quitting just to be able to cut my study time in half.

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 11:10:21 AM »
not using drugs or binge drinking and doing some mental tasks like sudoko or something would probably help

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2007, 08:15:15 AM »
practice.  Play that stupid ass card game where they're all flipped over and you gotta flip over 2 at a time and match them or whatever.  My dad had to do that every day after he got in a car accident.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »
take a bath but u gotta put a buncha shit in da water
cinnamon
orange juice
egg white
banana peel
4 garlic things
sliced cucumbers

my homies dad does voodoo n he told me bout dis
i tried it n i got a b+ on my math test da other week

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2007, 06:10:19 AM »
I know this guy has been accused of all kinds of false advertisement, and presents himself as an expert from some bogus institute everytime he comes out.  But, I've found that there is no better book on memory than this book.  Probably what he did, was he went out and got all the best memory books he could find and just plagurized and copied out the best idea's from each; but one way or another, this one is the best! 

I always had problems in school related to poor memory.

And then, more recently, as of about a year ago; I was studying Qur'anic Arabic and trying to memorize Arabic words and my retention was terrible.  But after using the techniques of visualization and linking through nonsensical action I was able to memorize all the vocabulary of the second chapter (which is the largest chapter).

Here is the book, you can probably find it at any major bookstore, or at the library..and definitely on Amazon.

Kevin Trudeau  "Mega Memory"

http://www.amazon.com/Kevin-Trudeaus-Mega-Memory-Superpower/dp/0688153879/ref=sr_1_4/002-5188297-6775267?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1175000935&sr=1-4
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 03:03:18 PM »
cinnamon
orange juice
egg white
banana peel
4 garlic things
sliced cucumbers

dats tight

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 01:34:40 PM »
Write things down when you hear them.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Pizzle

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 03:07:26 PM »
cinnamon
orange juice
egg white
banana peel
4 garlic things
sliced cucumbers