Author Topic: Do you believe in Aliens...??  (Read 1138 times)

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
Re: Do you believe in Aliens...??
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2002, 01:20:08 PM »
theres gotta be a whole other universe out there.  think about it,  when u get to tha end of this universe what do u hit,  do u hit like a wall or some shit,  i think theres a whole other form of life on tha other side of tha sun,  jus like earth

YEah bro, i constantly think exactly what you just said. You know how there is always something inside something. Like my house is inside Australia, Australia is inside Earth, Earth is innisde the universe, and where does the Universe stop.

But back to the question, I don't doubt that other life forms exist. Actually I think that there would be another Earth with exactly the same human beings on it such as us. However, they may be in a different time era depending on when their planet formed.

But there would also be other forms of life other than humans.

YOU KNOW the stars that we see at night, most of them do not even exist. It is just the light that they shine reaching us from probably thousands of years ago. So you are really looking at the past. Therefore it would be impossible to reahc one of those stars. And since each star is a sun, I beleieve that around each star there would be at least one planet that has life on it.

!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2002, 07:50:36 AM »
Yeah, latter day saints believe that the lord created worlds without end, and that his works are his glory (so he did a lot of work, hahahahahaa)

But anyways, I believed in Aliens before then.  Humans are too narcissistic, they think they're the only thing smart in the entire universe, which is infinite.  How bold.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2002, 10:06:21 AM »
Out of all these trillions and zillions of planets, solar systems, and miles of space, there MUST be at least a few other living species on other stars...Maybe they are in another times zone or something (Like in Plant of The Apes), but there has too be something else...

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2002, 10:17:22 AM »
BpG, that video looks like a ski hill.  lol.  But yeah i do belive there is life out there.  I also believe the American government has some fucked up shit too.  I think a lot of the UFO's are just American military crafts.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 05:01:58 PM »
yes

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 07:00:16 AM »
I do think some concious entities have arised and exist outside of our planet considering there's 400 billion galaxies full of planets.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 02:04:25 PM »
jrome has some excellent theories on this

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 06:56:31 PM »
a couple years ago me and a homie were driving down from the bay area late night and it was such a clear night we decided to take the scenic route and drive down hwy 1 right along the coast from half moon bay to santa cruz. noone was on the road and we each saw this crazy blue light appear above us and shoot off in the opposite direction. neither of us are the type to believe in conspiracy shit and it tripped us out how we both saw the exact same thing. we were stoned and everything but it was weird. not sure what it was but something was up there

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.