Author Topic: Interview With Biggie's Daughter T'Yanna - Says Game is one of her fav rappers  (Read 200 times)

tdotking

• 'G'
a really short, but somewhat interesting, interview with T'Yanna, daughter of Biggie Smalls...check it here:

http://www.hhnlive.com/features/more/230

says Game is one of her fav rappers...you know Game boy is gonna love that hahahahaha

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn! I didn't know that Biggie has a child. Hard to believe it but seems that women do anything for a dollar. Who is the mother?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

ABN

Damn! I didn't know that Biggie has a child. Hard to believe it but seems that women do anything for a dollar. Who is the mother?
are you slow or something? he got 2 kids, ever heard of Faith Evans? that´s their mother.

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'

Wow get a late pass son. Biggie's holdin the friggin kid and kissin her in the Juicy video
His daughter's mother is some fat black beast he was with before the fame
His son is with Pac's jump-off/aka/Faith
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 06:55:24 AM by eastcoast timbs »

ABN

^i thought it was Faith´s kid since she´s living with Faith? and how did that Big line about Faith having twins go?

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
I'm pretty sure she doesnt, since that aint her mother

"If Faith had twins she'd probably have two Pacs, get it? 2......Pac's"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
so from what I'm understanding, this kid is either Biggie's from another relationship, or Faith's from 2Pac ???

ABN

i´ve seen a show with Faith and her family and she said that T'Yanna lives with her in ATL. dunno if she lives there all the time or if she just lives with them when she´s visiting her brother. so with that i just assumed it was Faith´s daughter aswell.

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
i´ve seen a show with Faith and her family and she said that T'Yanna lives with her in ATL. dunno if she lives there all the time or if she just lives with them when she´s visiting her brother. so with that i just assumed it was Faith´s daughter aswell.

I C, I never knew that. But yeah, her mom's name is Janet I believe. She's been on Biggie documentaries plenty times
And no, Pac had nothing to do with either kid, all jokes ;D

ABN

i even think Pac said that he used a condom lol.