Author Topic: Young Maylay Getting Ready To Drop The "Coast Guard" (New Music Prod. by King T)  (Read 461 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

While nearing completion of his new "Coast Guard" mixtape, Young Maylay is staying ahead of the competition and feeding the streets with new tracks left and right. Not too long ago we brought you the banger "Street Chadda", where Maylay crafted a certified Dubcnn anthem over a DBM produced track.

Today we got another exclusive song for download. It's the funk'd out "Nymphomaylayacs", and if I say funk'd out I mean funk'd the hell out! The beat was produced by the legendary King T. Damn right, thats King Tipsy getting down behind the boards!

Maylay's MySpace page has some more tracks that are scheduled to appear on "Coast Guard". One of them is the promising intro to the mixtape produced by another West Coast pioneer, DJ Crazy Toones. As you can see, Maylay is running with the big boys, so it's only a matter of time before he's reaching that same status.

Check out the track below and stay tuned for the latest on Maylay. Also make sure you hit up his MySpace page @ myspace.com/youngmaylay to hear the intro.

Young Maylay - Nymphomaylayacs (Prod. by King T)
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lunatic

props. will check out the mixtape when it comes out
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Dopeness, as usual from Maylay. Anticipatin' the mixtape and album.

KURUPTION-81

When is the mixtape out ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
When is the mixtape out ?

Like April or May I think, but I'll let Maylay answer that himself!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Dopeness, as usual from Maylay. Anticipatin' the mixtape and album.

pill

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
needs some new maylay

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
That song is funky as hell & the verses on that song are the shit... 8)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope shit! cant wait for that album.. his mixtape was hella good!

djcass

• Lil Geezy
Don't sleep on tha homie Maylay... WestCoast street G shit at it'z finest... ONE-HUNIT

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
funky track.. I'm liking it..

Semi-Auto

• 'G'
My nigga Maylay still servin y'all fools heat!
GRAB MY BRAND NEW 2013 ALBUM... OG Semi-Auto "FULL METAL JACKET" AVAILABLE NOW at (Itunes) https://itun.es/us/1kcqR & (CDBABY) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ogsemiauto

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!

R.I.P. my lil cousin TRACY "TRE" WILLIAMS JR.

ToOoOoN!!!

dope track!!!  8)

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
WES INDEED HOMIES... I APPRECIATE MY SUPPORTERS TO THE FULLEST AS ALWAYS, I GOT THE TITLE SONG "COAST GUARD" FOR DOWNLOAD @
www.myspace.com/youngmaylay  YALL WONT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RECORD WHEN THE REAL "COAST GUARD" DROPS, THIS NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH OTHER ARTIST RUNNIN WITH MY SAME TITLE AND CONCEPT.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Dope tune!