Author Topic: Your Ranking Of Ice Cube's Catalog 1-7  (Read 231 times)

d-nice

Re: Your Ranking Of Ice Cube's Catalog 1-7
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 03:04:14 PM »
Yeah his group projects Cube brings the heat. I like the recent albums because he was using different producers and the beats were on point on his later stuff. Lyrically like I said the subject matter changed alot and his flow here and there was not as sharp but I think alot of that had to do with he became involved in movies real heavy.

yea flow was dope on his earlier shit. fuck cube, if you gonna do movies at least give us another friday :D

for a while there I thought it was gonna happen, but im losing hope agian :-X

I think he does the Friday series out of interest for the movie. He said he would do it if everyone else is down to do it. I think it is whatever to him. If it makes money then lets do it. I can't wait to see what he has in store for his next solo, WC's solo and if Westside Connection get back together.

Yea, I also can't wait for his next solo & the WC solo. Sadly, I honestly have no hope on a westside connection re-union :'(

I just feel like all 3 have moved on

I said the same thing about the Dogg Pound and they squashed it so your never know.

Lunatic

Re: Your Ranking Of Ice Cube's Catalog 1-7
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »
Yeah his group projects Cube brings the heat. I like the recent albums because he was using different producers and the beats were on point on his later stuff. Lyrically like I said the subject matter changed alot and his flow here and there was not as sharp but I think alot of that had to do with he became involved in movies real heavy.

yea flow was dope on his earlier shit. fuck cube, if you gonna do movies at least give us another friday :D

for a while there I thought it was gonna happen, but im losing hope agian :-X

I think he does the Friday series out of interest for the movie. He said he would do it if everyone else is down to do it. I think it is whatever to him. If it makes money then lets do it. I can't wait to see what he has in store for his next solo, WC's solo and if Westside Connection get back together.

Yea, I also can't wait for his next solo & the WC solo. Sadly, I honestly have no hope on a westside connection re-union :'(

I just feel like all 3 have moved on

I said the same thing about the Dogg Pound and they squashed it so your never know.

true. I guess you gotta have hope
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com