Author Topic: The Snoop Dogg & Diddy tour  (Read 1835 times)

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Snoop Dogg & Diddy tour
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2007, 04:00:45 AM »
LOL!!! Just seen snoop & diddy doin an interview on TMF sayin they lookin 4ward 2 gettin 2 manchester cos they meetin the man utd squad!!! Snoop sed he bin followin football 4 10 years and wearin the shirts, but we wear red shirts, so....anyway at least they like united!

if i remember correctly i saw snnoop wearing the blue away kit from a few years back once. Also saw him in an engkand top when he performed in london.  Seen Dj Quik in an old united red one  ;D

Yeah, I fink i remember seein snoop in the england top! And the quik pics r dope! Got them on my comp sumwhere...
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2007, 04:12:40 AM »
I saw puffy in 1998 at a No Way Out Tour in San Jose.

I know we all have our opinions of Puffy, but damn, the dude can perform on a stage.

Dont get me wrong, 2 outta 3 of his last albums sucked (I kinda like the Saga Continues, but Press Play and Forever = Garbage), but would never hesitate to see Puffy in concert... not mind blowing like nas would be but still a good liver performer nontheless.

The dude is pure energy on stage.

The Dude Is A BITCH !!!  Fo Real !

LOL, what's so bitch made? You talking about his performance or him in general?

LOL it feels like 1996  again on the rec.hip-hop boards...

both He is a bitch by nature !! and his performance was wack !!!

Last night i went to the show !!  Snoop Was TOO HOT !! Shit he brings Kurupt , Soopafly, Uncle Junebugg, Uncle Reo, He's Girls (They Are Too Hot ), Dj Jam & Dj Battlecat ! So Diddy was here, he makes me laugh ! He sings 3 or 4 songz all the rest its Party musik like Pink & Redman, Jay-z & Beyonce etc... He is a Real BITCH !!!!! In the same night i see The best rapper (Snoop) & the worst rapper (diddy).

Its my third show with Snoop & i think it was his best. Snoop Kurupt & Soopafly was so amazing ! Too Gangsta Too Smooth !!
Its the first time i see Kurupt!! and oh yeah Soopafly give me his Gin & Juice's Cup !!
I'll post pictures later !

Snoop performed Thats That Shit, Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang, P.I.M.P , Candy, Gin & Juice, Snoop Upside Ya Head,Murder was the case, beautiful, drop it like it's hot,i wanna fuck you, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, the next episode, Hail Mary.
Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

You were at Amneville ? (Metz)

No Paris Bercy

Haha, you are a real ass fan man. That's cool, It's dope that you had a good time +1. One day i want to take a half ounce to a DPGC (213, Tha Dogg Pound) and it'll be the shit. +1

but I'll bet puffy is a coo' performer cause that's what he does. he's a dancer, he's always been familiar and comfortable on the stage.

-T

thx i spent a real good time !!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2007, 04:16:32 AM »

I know we all have our opinions of Puffy, but damn, the dude can perform on a stage.

Dont get me wrong, 2 outta 3 of his last albums sucked (I kinda like the Saga Continues, but Press Play and Forever = Garbage), but would never hesitate to see Puffy in concert... not mind blowing like nas would be but still a good liver performer nontheless.

Last night i went to the show !!  Snoop Was TOO HOT !! Shit he brings Kurupt , Soopafly, Uncle Junebugg, Uncle Reo, He's Girls (They Are Too Hot ), Dj Jam & Dj Battlecat ! So Diddy was here, he makes me laugh ! He sings 3 or 4 songz all the rest its Party musik like Pink & Redman, Jay-z & Beyonce etc... He is a Real BITCH !!!!! In the same night i see The best rapper (Snoop) & the worst rapper (diddy).

Its my third show with Snoop & i think it was his best. Snoop Kurupt & Soopafly was so amazing ! Too Gangsta Too Smooth !!
Its the first time i see Kurupt!! and oh yeah Soopafly give me his Gin & Juice's Cup !!

Snoop performed Thats That Shit, Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang, P.I.M.P , Candy, Gin & Juice, Snoop Upside Ya Head,Murder was the case, beautiful, drop it like it's hot,i wanna fuck you, 2 of amerikaz most wanted, the next episode, Hail Mary.
Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

No Paris Bercy

Haha, you are a real ass fan man. That's cool, It's dope that you had a good time +1. One day i want to take a half ounce to a DPGC (213, Tha Dogg Pound) and it'll be the shit. +1

but I'll bet puffy is a coo' performer cause that's what he does. he's a dancer, he's always been familiar and comfortable on the stage.

-T

you're a crazy dude man, but I bet dogg pound is bound to get crazy fans.

didn't puffy at least dance good? i mean, at a show, what else would you need from dude?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2007, 04:41:22 AM »
I was there yesterday in Düsseldorf, it was the bomb! The only shit is, that Snoop forget to play Candy. Snoop had more songs, Diddy just made party and had a lot of songs that wasn't from him. But Snoop always played with the crowd. The dopest shit was, when Snoop performed two song for pac, "Hail Mary" and "2 Of Amerika'z Most Wanted", he todl us to put the lighters up and say "We Love You", "We Miss You" and all that kind of stuff. It was dope.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2007, 01:21:33 AM »

Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

No Paris Bercy

-T

didn't puffy at least dance good? i mean, at a show, what else would you need from dude?

-T

Mayne i hate puffy since the westcoast/eastcoast shit !!
Yall remember the 1995. The dude is a real bitch he dances bad !! Before i went to the show i was like damn puffy will be there it will be bad show ! But I Knew Snoop will be there Kurupt & Soopafly too... so i went to the show cause i'm a real fan !! Many Friends Didn't come to the show cauze diddy will be there! So I went there with my brotha! Plus To go to Paris we drive 400km ! I live in France I bump westcoast muzik since i have 6 years old, I raise with Death Row Records, with Doggystyle, Murder Was The Case or Dogg Food !!  So it was a dream for me to see Kurupt !!

« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 02:14:38 AM by Snoopaveli »

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2007, 01:57:45 AM »
Here is some vids from Paris, France :

I Wanna Fucc U :

P.I.M.P :

Murder Was The Case :  (Snoop Entrace)

Gin & Juice : (with Kurupt & Soopafly)

Snoops Upside Ya Head: (With Uncle Junbugg)

Beautiful : (with Diddy)

Thats That Shit : (with Diddy)

Whats My Name :

Candy :

Damn !! The guy who filmed didn't Wait Kurupt verse !!

Signs :

Drop It Like Its Hot :

Deep Cover :

Bitch Please :

( With The Debut Of Pac Shout out -> Hail Mary)

Still DRE :

(Too Hot)

Tha Shiznit :

2 Americaz Most Wanted :

Enjoy !!!!

« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 06:55:22 AM by Snoopaveli »

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2007, 08:05:52 AM »

I Wanna Fucc U :

P.I.M.P :

Whats My Name :

Candy :

Signs :

Drop It Like Its Hot :

Enjoy !!!!

dope vids. fridy in düsseldorf his performing list looked similar but without Candy :( and without Signs. he performed Still Dre and Next Episode, both with Diddy and Hail Mary and 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2007, 09:13:24 AM »

I Wanna Fucc U :

P.I.M.P :

Whats My Name :

Candy :

Signs :

Drop It Like Its Hot :

Enjoy !!!!

dope vids. fridy in düsseldorf his performing list looked similar but without Candy :( and without Signs. he performed Still Dre and Next Episode, both with Diddy and Hail Mary and 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted.

Oh yeah i forgot Next Episode + Still Dre!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2007, 09:53:15 AM »

Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

No Paris Bercy

-T

-T

Yall remember the 1995. The dude is a real bitch he dances bad !! Before i went to the show i was like damn puffy will be there it will be bad show ! But I Knew Snoop will be there Kurupt & Soopafly too... so i went to the show cause i'm a real fan !! Many Friends Didn't come to the show cauze diddy will be there! So I went there with my brotha! Plus To go to Paris we drive 400km ! I live in France I bump westcoast muzik since i have 6 years old, I raise with Death Row Records, with Doggystyle, Murder Was The Case or Dogg Food !!  So it was a dream for me to see Kurupt !!

Kurupt is my favorite DPG too, i'd also really like to see him. That's tight man, but how did you hear death row when you were 6 over in europe? your parents or some friends or neighbors?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2007, 10:07:20 AM »

Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

No Paris Bercy

-T

-T

Kurupt is my favorite DPG too, i'd also really like to see him. That's tight man, but how did you hear death row when you were 6 over in europe? your parents or some friends or neighbors?

-T
It is my big brotha !

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2007, 10:19:55 AM »

Dogg Pound 4 life !!!

No Paris Bercy

-T

-T

-T
It is my big brotha !

that's dope. i'm gonna take my little brother to the rock the bells fest, hopefully it will be as cool for him as your bro showing you hip hop was for you

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Youth Authority

• Lil Geezy
  • Words Harder Than A Fukkin' Diamond!
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2007, 10:22:42 AM »
yo i herd snoop is 100% not comin? is this true?? ??? :(

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2007, 10:25:27 AM »

to where?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

i B 2 QUIK 2 c

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2007, 10:42:23 AM »

i read an article on cnn.com last week that said the UK was trying to bar him from entering the country... snoopys people were trying to work something out, but they said the show was going to go on with or without him

peace

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2007, 10:44:38 AM »

i read an article on cnn.com last week that said the UK was trying to bar him from entering the country... snoopys people were trying to work something out, but they said the show was going to go on with or without him

peace

aw damn. that's crazy. bullshit, when a negro wants to chill in africa, they bring his ass to white owned land. now a negro wants to come and make some chips and won't let the motherfucker in.

damn

-T

westcoastavengers.com