Author Topic: The Snoop Dogg & Diddy tour  (Read 1837 times)

OG Snoopaveli

Re: The Snoop Dogg & Diddy tour
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2007, 12:41:34 AM »
DPG's popularity on an international level is amazing to me. I wouldn't be able to relate and appreciate the way I feel i do were I not familiar with CA. that's dope that you cats just dig the funk

-T

+1.
Hey man like i said its been a long for me!! You Know when Doggystyle was in stores my big bro bought it ! The day after he did for me a tape ! I was 6 years old ! And one year after  Murder Was The Case ost was in stores like Above The Rime ost etc... like Dogg Food  Thug Life vol.1  Me Against The World All Eyez On Me 7th Day Theory  Doggfather ... Man Too Much Classics !!! Ain't Got nuthin but Dpg C.A luv !!
I wear Makaveli branded , Snoop Dogg Clothing, Karl Kani, Dada ect... i always listenning Westcoast muzik i 'm big Lakers fan i play basket ball since i'm 6 !
U know i was influence by them !

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2007, 12:54:03 AM »
DPG's popularity on an international level is amazing to me. I wouldn't be able to relate and appreciate the way I feel i do were I not familiar with CA. that's dope that you cats just dig the funk

-T

+1.
Hey man like i said its been a long for me!! You Know when Doggystyle was in stores my big bro bought it ! The day after he did for me a tape ! I was 6 years old ! And one year after  Murder Was The Case ost was in stores like Above The Rime ost etc... like Dogg Food  Thug Life vol.1  Me Against The World All Eyez On Me 7th Day Theory  Doggfather ... Man Too Much Classics !!! Ain't Got nuthin but Dpg C.A luv !!
I wear Makaveli branded , Snoop Dogg Clothing, Karl Kani, Dada ect... i always listenning Westcoast muzik i 'm big Lakers fan i play basket ball since i'm 6 !

Haha, keepin' it GEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee as FUCK over there, that's awesome man. you've been out here?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2007, 12:56:45 AM »

-T

+1.

Haha, keepin' it GEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee as FUCK over there, that's awesome man. you've been out here?

-T

No i never been there !!
But i will come fo sho !! See a Lakers game check the Vip in the Lbc !! LoL

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2007, 01:03:40 AM »

-T

+1.

-T

No i never been there !!

hah, the VIP is pretty tight(mainly cause the employees are real helpful and knowledgable), I was there on tuesday.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2007, 04:21:41 AM »

-T

+1.

-T

No i never been there !!

hah, the VIP is pretty tight(mainly cause the employees are real helpful and knowledgable), I was there on tuesday.

-T

Thats Cool   ;D