Author Topic: Cam'ron- Curtis Pt II  (Read 753 times)

TRG

Re: Cam'ron- Curtis Pt II
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 03:47:59 PM »
lol 'chicka pop pop'

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 06:44:46 PM »
LOL @ the skit. WOW that was funny.  IM TELLING ON U, U, U, AND ESPECIALLY YOU!

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »
beggining was funny but the rest got repedative

WACK

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 07:21:15 PM »
LMAO, the beginning was the funniest, after that it dragged on too long.

but yeah , if this is supposed to be a response to the 10 seconds of shit talkin 50 did on 'Hold On' then 50 must be laughing his ass off at the fact that Killa would go through all this trouble just for that.

Raphael

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 03:35:40 AM »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 12:16:04 PM »
LMAO

I think he made these vids at the same time as the first curtis vid cause some of the clips from the first vid are from this shoot.

also, cam's verse=nice.

don't get the KFC thing though?

also....at the end of the funeral music vid, when it shows cam talking about snitching...is that from a movie or what?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

d-nice

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 12:41:33 PM »
LMAO

I think he made these vids at the same time as the first curtis vid cause some of the clips from the first vid are from this shoot.

also, cam's verse=nice.

don't get the KFC thing though?

also....at the end of the funeral music vid, when it shows cam talking about snitching...is that from a movie or what?

-T

Yeah it is from Paid In Full

TuSlic

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 01:19:49 PM »
everyone checkout the newly formed Byrd Gang West forum at http://www.raptalk.net along with the explanation in the big wye interview on the main page.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 04:19:50 PM »
This beef will probably go down as one of the most entertaining ones.

Oh hell no.

This "beef" is stupid.All that's come out of it is some boring ass music and some bullshit ass phonecalls on the radio. Couple of Cams antics were mildly funny, but that's it.  Diss records used to be straight fire. The things these guys have put out aren't even luke warm.

They both lost.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 04:28:20 PM »

Oh hell no.

This "beef" is stupid.All that's come out of it is some boring ass music and some bullshit ass phonecalls on the radio. Couple of Cams antics were mildly funny, but that's it.  Diss records used to be straight fire. The things these guys have put out aren't even luke warm.

They both lost.

would two negroes blasting eachother in the streets be more to your liking? would that entertain you more perhaps? 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 11:22:38 PM »

Oh hell no.

They both lost.

funeral music is a well put together song if not a showcase of lyrical massacre-ing. great production/beat

Cam'ron's verses on both curtis' are by no definition weak. his videos are funny, especially the first.

that first phone call that also had styles P and shit, was entertaining as fuck.

haven't heard hold on yet, but given that it's supposed to be dre produced...I mean right there...we get a dre beat? Score, you know?

anyway, point is no it'snot jay z v. nas, it ain't eminem v. canibus but it is entertainment for what it's worth/to some extent.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 01:10:19 AM »

Oh hell no.

They both lost.

would two negroes blasting eachother in the streets be more to your liking? would that entertain you more perhaps? 

Of course not, dummy. (How you even got the idea from my post is a mystery to me.)

What I'm saying is that rather than getting "Funeral Music" and a too long comedy skit from Cam with a mediocre verse in the middle I'd like to hear some proper diss tracks like "Hit 'em Up" and "Dollaz + Sense" were, to name a couple. All hip-hop beef is bullshit - ALL of it - but at least some have produced us some dope ass music. This one hasn't.

Guess others are entertained though. Oh well, it's nothing but a circus anyway.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 04:19:57 AM »

Oh hell no.

They both lost.

Of course not, dummy. (How you even got the idea from my post is a mystery to me.)

What I'm saying is that rather than getting "Funeral Music" and a too long comedy skit from Cam with a mediocre verse in the middle I'd like to hear some proper diss tracks like "Hit 'em Up" and "Dollaz + Sense" were, to name a couple. All hip-hop beef is bullshit - ALL of it - but at least some have produced us some dope ass music. This one hasn't.

Guess others are entertained though. Oh well, it's nothing but a circus anyway.

exactly buddy. lets not get too serious about mainstream hip hop

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 04:26:34 AM »
Moneys on 50 will gun Camron for gathering by the fire and getting warm like a homeless nigger on da streets looking 2 rape someone.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 05:42:29 AM »
^^ hell naw, that's gutter as fuck ;D

D-D-D-Dipset ;)

kemizt